Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Enter The Rabbit Hole Part 3  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Enter The Rabbit Hole Part 3  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Enter The Rabbit Hole Part 3  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Enter The Rabbit Hole Part 3  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Enter The Rabbit Hole Part 3  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Enter The Rabbit Hole Part 3  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Enter The Rabbit Hole Part 3  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Enter The Rabbit Hole Part 3  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Enter The Rabbit Hole Part 3  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Enter The Rabbit Hole Part 3  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Enter The Rabbit Hole Part 3  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Enter The Rabbit Hole Part 3  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Enter The Rabbit Hole Part 3  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Enter The Rabbit Hole Part 3  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Enter The Rabbit Hole Part 3  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Enter The Rabbit Hole Part 3  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Enter The Rabbit Hole Part 3  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Enter The Rabbit Hole Part 3  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Enter The Rabbit Hole Part 3  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Enter The Rabbit Hole Part 3  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Enter The Rabbit Hole Part 3

Go down

Enter The Rabbit Hole Part 3  Empty Enter The Rabbit Hole Part 3

Post by kenlej Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:06 am

[size=34]Part Three: THE PROFITS OF DOOM[/size]
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
— William Shakespeare, The Tempest
[size=66]Not all that surprisingly, AIG and Marsh & McLennan also had some weird connections to the September 11 attacks, back when the Greenbergs were running those companies. Richard Grove and James Corbett have already done a great job of tracing those connections. I’ll be attempting to summarize and expand upon what they found here, but if you want the full story, you should definitely check out the links to their websites (https://tragedyandhope.com/ and https://www.corbettreport.com/).[/size]
JAMES CORBETT: Marsh & McLennan is a diversified risk, insurance, and professional services firm with over $13 billion in annual revenue and 57,000 employees. In September of 2001, 2,000 of those employees worked in Marsh’s offices in the World Trade Center. Marsh occupied floors 93 to 100 of the North Tower, the exact area of the impact and explosion.
In the year prior to 9/11, Marsh had contracted with SilverStream Software to create an electronic connection between Marsh and its clients for the purpose of creating “paperless transactions.” SilverStream had already built Internet-based transactional and trading platforms for Merrill Lynch, Deutsche Bank, Bankers Trust, Alex Brown, Morgan Stanley, and other financial services firms that were later involved in 9/11, but this new project was unlike anything that had been attempted before.
Richard Grove, the salesperson who handled the Marsh & McLennan project for SilverStream, explained in his Project Constellation:
RICHARD GROVE: In 2000 SilverStream was contracted by Marsh to provide a technological solution beyond what we had done for any of the above-named companies; insofar as it would be used to electronically connect Marsh to its major business partners via Internet portals for the purpose of creating “paperless transactions” and expediting revenue and renewal cycles — and built from the ground up at the client’s site.
SilverStream provided a specific type of connectivity that was used to link AIG and Marsh & McLennan — the first two commercial companies on the planet to employ this specific type of transaction — and, in fact, Marsh was presented with something called the ACORD Award in the summer of 2001 for being the first commercial corporation to do so…. And what you should take away from that is this: it means that no other companies were doing this type of transaction, so the question in your mind should be, “What then were Marsh and AIG doing, and why did they need to leverage technologies that no other commercial entity on the face of the earth needed to conduct business?”
Once securing the contract, SilverStream then stationed approximately 30-to-40 developers at Marsh, and this team was led by two-to-three managers, with whom I liaised to ensure delivery of the “solution” that was promised. The development team worked regularly into the night, if not all night, and sometimes worked seven days a week, in order to adhere to Marsh’s indicated pre-September 11th deadline.
But it wasn’t long before severe irregularities in the billing of the account led Richard Grove into a deeper mystery about the software and the work he was engaged in:
RICHARD GROVE: I first noticed fiscal anomalies with respect to the Marsh.com project when I was in a meeting on the 98th floor in October of 2000 with a gentleman named Gary Lasko. Gary was Marsh’s North American Chief Information Officer, and that particular afternoon a colleague and I helped him identify about 10 million dollars in suspicious purchase orders — after I recognized that certain vendors were deceiving Marsh and, specifically, appeared to be selling Marsh large quantities of hardware that were not necessary, as this was later confirmed by Gary. In the spring of 2000, I brought my concerns up to executives inside of SilverStream and I was urged to keep quiet and mind my own business. I went to an executive inside of Marsh and he advised me to do likewise…. But then I mentioned it to a few executives at Marsh who I could trust — like Gary Lasko… and Kathryn Lee, Ken Rice, Richard Breuhardt, and John Ueltzhoeffer — people who became likewise concerned that something untoward was going on.
The concerned colleagues I just mentioned were murdered on September 11th, and the executives who expressed dismay at my concerns are alive and free today.
I feel that it’s no coincidence, as the Marsh executive who urged me to drop my line of inquiry made sure that his personnel, who I just mentioned, were in the office bright and early for a global conference call before the staff meeting upon which I was to intrude — a conference call which I was informed this executive in question conducted, but attended from the safety of his Upper West Side apartment.
JAMES CORBETT: The global conference call with Marsh’s IT staff on the morning of 9/11 — a meeting that included the staff who were investigating the suspicious billing on the SilverStream deal — was confirmed in a 2006 interview with Marsh’s then-Chief Information Officer, Ellen Clarke.
Richard Grove had been asked to attend the meeting but was stuck in traffic on the way to the Towers when the attack began. His friends at Marsh were not so lucky: 294 Marsh employees — including all of the participants in the conference call in the North Tower — died that morning. Meanwhile, the Marsh executive who had scheduled the meeting — the same one who had asked Grove to drop the issue of the billing anomalies — was safe in his apartment, attending the meeting via telephone.
So what was the Marsh.com project really about? Why was it so important for it to be finished before September 11th, and what kind of transactions did it enable? More importantly, what information was lost when the data center on the 95th floor of the North Tower suffered a direct hit on 9/11 and the buildings were demolished?
Was the revolutionary electronic trading link between AIG and Marsh & McLennan being used to funnel money through the World Trade Center at the time of the attack? Were the attack perpetrators hoping that the destruction of marsh’s data center — on the 95th floor, at the dead center of the North Tower explosion — would conceal their economic crime?
One piece of corroborating evidence for the idea comes from author and researcher Michael Ruppert, who reported in 2004 that immediately before the attacks began, computer systems in Deutsche Bank, one of SilverStream’s other e-link clients, had been taken over from an external location that no one could identify.
Ruppert spoke of what he’d discovered in a Skype interview that can be found here (Terror Trading 9/11):
MICHAEL RUPPERT: Within, I would guess — I’d have to go back and look at the book, but it was no more than a week of the attacks — I was being contacted by a lot of people, from inside official sources, who were raising a lot of questions. This one particular person was extremely credible. They absolutely convinced me they had been an employee of Deutsche Bank in the Twin Towers, and they told me very clearly that in the moments right before the attacks and during the attack — there was a 40-minute window between the time the first plane struck the World Trade Center and the second plane — that Deutsche Bank’s computers in New York City had been “taken over.” Absolutely co-opted and run. There was a massive data purge, a massive data download, and all kinds of stuff was moving.
And what this person said, very clearly, was that no one in the Deutsche Bank offices in the towers at the time had the ability to prevent what was going on from any of their terminals.
In the week leading up to 9/11, the put options on American Airlines and United Airlines were twenty-five times higher than average. (For those who don’t already know, put options are basically time-sensitive bets on a fall in stock prices.) After the attacks, the shares of American Airlines and United and other publicly traded companies impacted by 9/11 fell by over forty percent, resulting in gains for the put option holders of several hundred million dollars. (Michael Ruppert estimated that the global trades made with foreknowledge of 9/11 resulted in profits that ran into the billions.) On the surface, it looked like the largest insider trading crime ever committed, so the securities commission looked into it. What they found was that a single institutional investor had purchased 95 percent of the United Airlines puts on September 6th through the Chicago Board Options Exchange. That institutional investor was Alex. Brown & Sons — a subsidiary of Deutsche Bank and a user of SilverStream’s network infrastructure technology — whose former Chairman and CEO until 1998 had been Alvin Bernard “Buzzy” Krongard. It just so happened that Buzzy had been made the Executive Director of the CIA on March 16th, 2001. (While he was at the CIA, Buzzy used his influence to help Blackwater get its first black contract. You might recall how well that worked out.)
So was it insider trading? You tell me….
If the eye could see the demons that people the universe, existence would be impossible.
— Talmud, Berakhot, 6
[size=66]You might think your boss is bad news, but at least he hasn’t scheduled a meeting for you at the exact time that he knows a United Airlines jet will be slamming into corporate headquarters. At least he wasn’t off playing golf with Warren Buffet in Nebraska — like so many of the executives from Marsh & McLennan on 9/11 — while you were forced to choose between being charbroiled in a cloud of flaming jet fuel, or jumping from a 96-story window to do a fatal face-plant on the sidewalk. A lot of bosses are cabbageheads, but the executives at Marsh took the cabbagehead boss concept to a whole new level.[/size]
The chairman and CEO of Marsh Crisis Consulting, L. Paul Bremer, serves as a perfect case in point. He’s another one of those guys who must have studied harder than the rest of us, because Bremer has been at the forefront of ruining the world, while getting paid the big bucks to do it, for a very long time now.
RICHARD GROVE: Before I move on to some other important topics and experiences, I’d like to share with you some insight about the Who, How, and Why of September 11.
Without getting into the sordid details of why the towers were brought down through controlled demolition, and making the connections between the associated risks and costs of asbestos removal, and the infamous decision made by the terrorists to take a money-losing operation and turn it into a money-making, never-ending war, I’ll offer this sample:
First, I would not that L. Paul “Jerry” Bremer — who was in charge of the coalition reconstruction element of the post-9/11 Hegelian plan being carried out in Iraq — used to work for Heinz Kissinger (better known to the public as Henry). Bremer was also the one who announced the capture of Saddam Hussein. Lucky guy! And he was responsible for approximately 10 billion dollars unaccounted for in Iraq reconstruction money, which was donated by way of U.S. taxpayers’ blood, sweat, and tears. In fact, I’ve seen the accounting protocols, or rather lack thereof, that went on in Iraq. It’s a complete fraud of the American taxpayers… open, unguarded flatbed trucks with bricks of billions of U.S. dollars out in the open, driving around without anyone keeping track of where they’re going, or who was receiving the money.
But here’s what you probably don’t know… L. Paul “Jerry” Bremer’s last gig before capitalizing on the Iraq war was at Marsh & McLennan, where “Jerry” was the CEO of Marsh’s risk management collective.
Y’know, it’s interesting that no one else has noticed that Marsh was at the heart of 9/11, and despite being woven into almost every aspect of the events, few question Marsh’s role in any of it.
In the years preceding the September 11 attacks, Bremer had been one of America’s most vocal propagators of the so-called “terror threat to the United States homeland.” In 1999, he’d been appointed Chairman of the National Commission on Terrorism by House Speaker (and serial child molester) Dennis Hastert. That commission’s final report — titled “Countering the Changing Threat of International Terrorism” — was released in June of 2000, just a year before the attacks. And as James Corbett noted:
JAMES CORBETT: Just a few months before the attacks, in February of 2001, Bremer got up to talk about the Bush administration in his speech, saying, “What they will do is stagger along until there’s a major incident and then suddenly say, ‘Oh my God, shouldn’t we be organized to deal with this?’”
And then, lo and behold, on 9/11/2001, the very area of the World Trade Center where his offices and the offices of the other Marsh & McLennan workers were situated, happened to be the exact area that was struck by the airplane running into the World Trade Center. And don’t worry… Paul Bremer was safe and sound NOT in his offices that morning, like so many of the other executives who otherwise would’ve — or even should have, by all rights — been there in the World Trade Center that morning. Many of which were, for example, away playing golf with Warren Buffet in Nebraska, where they just happened to be dropped in on by George Bush later that day, or people like George Bush’s first cousin, Jim Pierce, who was working in the World Trade Center, whose offices… uh, who had actually scheduled a meeting on the 105th floor of the World Trade Center that morning but, the night before, changed the location of that meeting to the Millennium Hotel, from which he actually watched the plane running into the World Trade Center, where 12 of the people that he was supposed to be meeting with perished in that meeting. So a very interesting turn of event’s for the President’s first cousin.
But… but then again, talking about Paul Bremer… he was not in his offices that day, so he did not have to worry about the death and destruction that was taking place there. He was in the air heading towards New York and was diverted, because of the ground stop, to Baltimore and very quickly he appeared in NBC, in Washington, in order to cement the official narrative of the events of 9/11 on national TV.
You can bet that Bremer was watching the 9/11 snuff videos all morning, just like the rest of the nation, but when he went on NBC he didn’t even mention the fact that his World Trade Center office was just above where the second of the two planes struck, killing 295 of his co-workers, plus an additional 63 contractors who worked at Marsh & McLennan (including the people involved in the SilverStream technologies meeting that Richard Grove was heading to that morning…). All those people died in horrible, frightening circumstances, but there was Bremer — popping up on NBC only three hours later — to sell us the official narrative of 9/11 in a voice that was utterly emotionless.
What a prick… Henry Kissinger’s lapdog. No different, really, than a psychopathic fireman who goes around committing arson so he can look heroic while doing his job.
Bremer was also connected to some companies that should have figured into any honest investigation of the World Trade Center’s destruction, as independent researcher Jeremy Rhys has detailed in his very informative video, “9/11 Conspiracy Solved”:
JEREMY RHYS: So Bremer not only worked inside the building, but had offices directly in the impact zone of the South Tower where Flight 175 would hit. He missed work on 9/11 to give us the official story on national television, and went on to be the Iraq Occupation Governor. You really can’t get more connected to 9/11 than that. Oh wait — you can — sorry… I forgot to mention that Bremer was also the former manager for Kissinger Associates, he was a member of the board for Akzo Nobel, the parent company of International Paint Company, which produced a fire-proofing application for skyscrapers called Interchar. Bremer was also on the international advisory board for the Japanese mining and machinery company, Komatsu, which at the time had been involved in a joint venture agreement with Dresser Industries, the oil services intelligence front where Prescott Bush Sr. and George H.W. Bush got their start with Neil Mallon.
Anyway, the Komatsu/Dresser mining division operated from 1988 to 1997, and in July 1996, it patented a nano-thermite demolition device that could “demolish a concrete structure at high efficiency while preventing a secondary problem due to noise, flying chips and dust, and the like.
James Corbett and Slavoj Žižek made some interesting observations that — in my opinion, at least — neatly sum up things here:
JAMES CORBETT: In a roundabout way, perhaps the 9/11 Comission reveals more than it lets on when it tries to dismiss key insider trades with the pithy observation that the traders had no conceivable ties to al-Qaeda. If those. If those with foreknowledge of the attacks weren’t connected to al-Qaeda, what does that say about the identity of the real 9/11 perpetrators?
SLAVOJ ŽIŽEK: Capital has to circulate, to reproduce itself, to expand, to multiply itself… and for this goal anything can be sacrificed, up to our lives, up to nature, and so on. Here we have a strange unconditional injunction, and a true capitalist is a miser who’s ready to sacrifice everything for this perverted duty.
Authority has always attracted the lowest elements of the human race. All through history mankind has been bullied by scum.
— P.J. O’Rourke, Parliament of Whores
[size=66]You may know Kroll Inc. from Ronan Farrow’s recent article in The New Yorker, which explained how Harvey Weinstein had used Kroll and another corporate espionage company called Black Cube (“an enterprise run largely by former officers of Mossad and other Israeli intelligence agencies”) to spy on — and harass — the women Weinstein had been sexually abusing. It sounds like an incredibly shitty thing for a major corporation to be doing (right up there with the sex trafficking of Bosnian kids at DynCorp), but trust me, Kroll has been doing shitty things for a lot longer than that.[/size]
A New York businessman named Jules Kroll founded Kroll Inc. as a “corruptions consultancy business” in 1972. Corruptions consultancy was a pretty good business to get into back then — as any Brooklyn Mafia Don could have told you. Today, Jules Kroll is a billionaire and his namesake company is known as “The CIA of Wall Street” due to all the former CIA, FBI, DEA, and British intelligence agents that it employs. Think James Bond in a gray flannel suit, with a degree in forensic accounting from Yale and an ungovernable lust for insider trading schemes.
By 1991, Kroll was considered so successful at doing what it does that Kuwait hired the company to track down the billions of dollars in assets that had been looted from the Kuwaiti people by Saddam Hussein. Kroll was also hired to go after the stolen millions in the offshore bank accounts of Philippine ex-President Ferdinand Marcos and Haitian psychopath extraordinaire, Jean-Claude “Baby Doc” Duvalier.
Despite those lucrative contracts, Kroll was having some accounting problems in the early 1990s — not unlike the larger accounting problems that its notorious, number-fudging client, Enron, experienced later, after ripping off the state of California for an estimated 30 billion dollars in energy overcharges. By 1993, Kroll was on the verge of bankruptcy. But then… Maurice Greenberg swooped in with a huge infusion of cash that essentially made Kroll an AIG subsidiary (at least until Marsh & McLennan acquired Kroll in 2004, in a deal valued at almost two billion dollars — but hey, even with that deal, the Greenbergs still managed to keep Kroll in the family…).
Insurance companies and intelligence agencies seem to go together like uhm… I don’t know… [show Reese’s peanut butter cup commercial clip] Crocodiles and piranhas? Cocaine and heroin? Man-eating sharks and a vacationing Santa Claus? Hell, I’m running out of similes here, but you can probably sense where I’m going with this. Once AIG had a large stake in Kroll, the shady deals ramped up and the big bucks started rolling in for both companies.
After the relatively ineffectual, but still scary, 1993 truck bomb attack on the World Trade Center’s North Tower, Kroll was awarded a contract to update security at the entire World Trade Center complex — a contract that Kroll held onto right up to the September 11 attacks. One of Kroll’s managing directors, Jerome Hauer, also happened to supervise Mayor Rudy Giuliani’s Office of Emergency Management — a heavily fortified office known as “The Bunker” that was located on the 23rd floor of World Trade Center 7.
You remember what happened to Building 7, right? Hauer was also the guy who hired John Patrick O’Neill — the FBI’s ex-chief of counterterrorism — as head of security at the World Trade Center. Jeremy Rys explains why that’s relevant:
JEREMY RHYS: One FBI agent, who was actually the world’s leading expert on Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda at the time, quit his job in disgust and outrage after his reports on possible terrorists receiving flight school training in Florida kept being ignored. John O’Neill would later be killed in the 9/11 attacks themselves just three weeks after starting a job as head of security at the World Trade Center — a role he was still being trained for at the time. John O’Neill’s history within the FBI, particularly his investigations into state-sponsored terrorism, are enough to make anyone suspect that his “accidental death” in the World Trade Center on 9/11 may have, in fact, been a murder and a cover-up for what he knew. O’Neill would certainly would have had a lot to tell us about bin Laden and al-Qaeda, and whether or not they could have actually pulled this attack off alone. And he was an extremely credible witness.
And remember the anthrax that started arriving in everyone’s mail six days later? Demonstrating amazing prescience, Jerome Hauer had warned the Bush White House to go on Cipro — the anti-anthrax drug — on 9/11. Hauer must have had anthrax on his mind because he’d worked at SAIC’s Center for Counterterrorism Technology and Analysis in 1999 alongside Steven Hatfill — the biodefense researcher who, for a while, was the FBI’s prime suspect in the anthrax mailings. Fortunately for Hatfill, Hauer went on to become the Coordinator of the National Institute of Health’s investigation into the anthrax deaths. Hauer’s conclusion? Bin Laden did it — even though the five anthrax deaths were caused by a silica-impregnated “hyper-weaponized” form of anthrax, known as the Ames strain, that only the U.S. military and the U.S. federal government possessed.
So, to sum up, Kroll had unrestricted access to all three of the buildings that were destroyed on 9/11 — the very same buildings they’d been tasked to protect. And one of Kroll’s managing directors was a friend of Steven Hatfill (and the co-presenter, with Hatfill, of a lecture about “Building a ‘Biobomb’” at the Council on Foreign Relations in May of 1998).
Nothing suspicious about any of that, right?
When the Twin Towers and Building 7 collapsed — at near free-fall speed — our horny New York City hero, Eliot Spitzer, was in the unique position of being able to bring the full power of the New York Attorney General’s office to bear on the investigation (and potential prosecution) of the true criminal cabal behind the September 11 attacks. He could have done more to help heal our nation’s traumatized collective psyche than perhaps any other single person. But Spitzer did nothing like that.
Why not? you might ask. Well, in a large part, the answer seems to hinge on Spitzer’s close friendship with a guy named Michael Cherkasky.
Cherkasky was one of Spitzer’s old mentors from their days together in the Manhattan District Attorney’s office, when it was overseen by Robert Morgenthau. Cherkasky and Spitzer had worked together on a number of cases, including a Mob sting operation in Chinatown that netted 12 million dollars in fines from the Gambino crime family. They were like the Starsky and Hutch of Manhattan DAs.
However, Cherkasky had also led investigations into the wildly venal Bank of Credit and Commerce International (or BCCI), and the murky 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center. In both of those investigations, Cherkasky had uncovered connections to corrupt officials high up in the CIA, FBI, and British intelligence. That discovery must have soured Cherkasky on the criminal justice system, because not long after those cases were closed he left the Manhattan DA’s office, after putting in 16 years, and took a job in the private sector.
And you can bet Eliot Spitzer must have felt a little awkward, after he saw how central a role that Kroll might have played in the September 11 attacks, because the President and CEO of Kroll Risk Consulting Services at that time was none other than… can you guess?
His old buddy Michael Cherkasky.
And wait… it gets even better. After Jeffrey Greenberg was ousted from Marsh & McLennan in 2004 at Spitzer’s behest, guess who became Marsh’s new CEO?
That’s right… Michael Cherkasky.
[size=34]Conclusion: THE TROUBLE WITH KAKISTOCRACIES[/size]
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
— Jiddu Krishnamurti
[size=66]Soit wasn’t just the Neocons and Zionists who benefited from the September 11 attacks. Wall Street investment banks, insurance companies, military contractors, and private intelligence agencies benefited, too. If you follow the money, that’s where it goes: into the pockets of those who already have too much — the greedy, power-mad psychopaths at the top of the pyramid who are waging a covert war against the rest of us.[/size]
As Cenk Uygar has described the situation: “If you’re already part of this system, well, you got there through the corruption. So you don’t dislike the corruption. You love the corruption.”
When you have at least thirty or forty years of insurance conglomerates like AIG and Marsh & McLennan conspiring with intelligence agencies like the CIA and Kroll, aided and abetted by crusty old war-mongering farts like Henry Kissinger and David Rockefeller, what you wind up with is a relatively small, evil cabal of swindlers exploiting a whole nation of the swindled.
Or as James Corbett put it, talking about AIG’s 2008 bailout:
JAMES CORBETT: …certainly the government could not allow that information to come out, or at least the people who were implicated in those deals could not allow that information to come out, therefore AIG could not be allowed to fail. Because if it did, all of its deals would unravel, and unravel in a very public way. So that certainly makes sense that the government would come in and nationalize the company in order to cover up all of it, and to make sure that none of that ever got thoroughly investigated or seen through to the end. Because, well, you have to keep all of these bailout shenanigans undercover and under wraps, because the public just can’t know this information. Well, a very convenient excuse, anyway. So if 9/11 was used to hide fraudulent transactions and vast amounts of money that were being funneled and moved around on that day, then perhaps the Crash of ’08 was also used to hide some of the dirty dealings of some precarious companies like AIG that suddenly found themselves in dire straits.
Of course, it hasn’t stopped there. Over the years, as those elite swindlers have used their ill-gotten billions to buy off most of our elected politicians (or used their intelligence agency connections to blackmail into submission our very few too-rich-or-too-principled-to-buy politicians), what we’ve ended up with is a kakistocracy — a government run by the worst people, by the least qualified, or the most vicious, kleptocratic, and unprincipled — which explains a lot, doesn’t it?
A kakistocracy quite naturally leads to an economy with two classes of people: the insiders and the outsiders. The insiders — people who make the rules and therefore benefit from them — are constantly subsidized by the outsiders — people who don’t make the rules and therefore end up getting screwed by them. Catherine Austin Fitts calls this “tapeworm economics.” Like a tapeworm, a parasitic worm that feeds off its host, the insiders engineer the economy to drain it for their own benefit… to fatten the tapeworm.
And as Catherine Austin Fitts explained earlier, that’s why the issue of privacy, in regard to our personal data, is so important when you look at it in combination with debt. James Corbett elaborates:
JAMES CORBETT: …what is the ramification of an insurance company, any insurance company, being tied at the hip, or perhaps even puppeteered, by elements of the intelligence agencies? Insurance companies know more about you than pretty much anyone else. They who you are, they know where you live, they know where you work, they know about your medical history… they know all sorts of detailed information about your lives. So just as that information about infrastructure, about buildings, about all of that information was so valuable to the CIA (OSS), for example, during World War II when they were looking for good targets to attack and to burn enemy cities to the ground… well, think about an intelligence agency that’s part of a greater police state control grid that is trying to completely control every aspect of your daily life and know everything about you. It only makes sense that they would want to puppeteer, or in some way team up with, something like an insurance company that is watching over everything you do. And unfortunately, with the connections to companies like Kroll, which has long been known as the “Wall Street CIA” — basically a private spy firm for hire that unfortunately has also been implicated in things like 9/11 and was running security at the World Trade Center, etc. — well, when you start to amass that kind of power in the hands of the “Band of Brothers” of the board of a group like AIG, you start to look at some very, very serious concentrations of power that inevitably lead to abuses of power, as if there would be any other way to wield that power than in the interests of the few against the interests of the many.
Of course, insurance companies have nothing on the new technocracy giants like Amazon, Google, and Facebook. Those corporations can actually know more about us than we know about ourselves. And so far, the implications for that unfettered access into our private lives doesn’t bode well, because the people at the top of those corporations are obviously bent on enriching themselves at the expense of everyone else.
Amazon, for instance, has become one of the world’s first publicly traded companies with a trillion-dollar market cap, and yet it effectively paid zero federal income taxes in 2017. In fact, Amazon has received more than one billion dollars in government tax breaks while over ten percent of its workforce has been receiving taxpayer-funded food stamps because Jeff Bezos — the world’s richest man — refuses to pay those workers a living wage.
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum