Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Calls to speed up legislation in the oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Calls to speed up legislation in the oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Calls to speed up legislation in the oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Calls to speed up legislation in the oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Calls to speed up legislation in the oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Calls to speed up legislation in the oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Calls to speed up legislation in the oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Calls to speed up legislation in the oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Calls to speed up legislation in the oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Calls to speed up legislation in the oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Calls to speed up legislation in the oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Calls to speed up legislation in the oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Calls to speed up legislation in the oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Calls to speed up legislation in the oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Calls to speed up legislation in the oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Calls to speed up legislation in the oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Calls to speed up legislation in the oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Calls to speed up legislation in the oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Calls to speed up legislation in the oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Calls to speed up legislation in the oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Calls to speed up legislation in the oil and gas law

Go down

Calls to speed up legislation in the oil and gas law Empty Calls to speed up legislation in the oil and gas law

Post by claud39 Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:52 am

[size=36][rtl]Calls to speed up legislation in the oil and gas law[/rtl][/size]

Monday, October 28, 2019

Calls to speed up legislation in the oil and gas law Alsabaah-21172

Baghdad / Farah al - Khuffaf

As part of its reforms, the government pledged to continue addressing the parliament and enacting the long-awaited oil and gas law by the Iraqi street for its importance in establishing a clear and transparent oil policy that would lead to regulating the oil relationship between the center and the region and to the proper dealings between the Iraqi and foreign giant investment companies and institutions. More importantly, evenly distributing revenues will bring development to the country.

Strategic factors

In this regard, the oil expert Hussein Al-Marzouq told "Al-Sabah": "The legislation of this law has a great economic feasibility to achieve several strategic factors, including attracting international oil companies and investors known for its sobriety, and the development of a clear policy that makes oil institutions competitive, as these factors contribute to the advancement The reality of public oil companies and the performance of their role effectively, which leads to block the path to financial and administrative corruption. "

Al-Marzouq added that "the oil and gas law establishes and legislates a legal cover for oil operations in Iraq, which gives legitimacy for exploration, extraction and production, which has a weight in the international and international milieus, especially as it regulates the relationship between Iraq and producing and non-producing countries and charts transparency in dealing, as will be a reference It is important to prevent disputes between the Center and the Kurdistan Region, and thus lead to an increase in production and storage of crude oil and gases emitted during the extraction operations, which need a reference to explain the way in which they work, market and export.

Productive Sectors

The expert finds that "the delay in the passage of the oil and gas law negatively affects the economy of the country, which became mainly dependent on oil revenues, which in turn caused paralysis in other productive sectors," pointing out that "oil wealth owned by the country can support and do sectors of industry and agriculture , Construction that contributes to solving the housing crisis, without exporting it to countries 
Other. " 

The Prime Minister announced the signing of an agreement with Norway during the Norwegian Prime Minister's recent visit to Baghdad, Irna Solberg, includes cooperation under the slogan "Oil for Development", which the government is working to achieve, which stimulates the development process in all provinces and move the economy.

Al-Marzouq explained that "there is a hierarchical relationship between the oil and gas law and other laws, including the law of the National Oil Company, the law of investment and other service laws, as it paves the way to legislate and apply important laws relating to agriculture and industry," pointing out that "oil enters the petrochemical industry Hand and fertilizer on the one hand
 Other. "

Employment employment

As for the foundations of the development of the oil sector, Marzouq pointed out that "its development is through the formation of a higher council through which the management of this vital sector, which is expected to achieve a significant increase in the movement of labor through the employment of large numbers of labor in this sector. When this happens. "

He explained that the formation of this Council "will establish a modern and sophisticated system for the management of oil operations in Iraq, including the development of strategies, policies and plans for long, medium and short-term, while expanding the use of direct effort in the Iraqi public and private sectors and foreign to implement oil operations in Iraq, based on the latest technology and economy 
market".

However, the perception of oil wealth in Iraq has become local, according to Al-Marzouq, which is that each region views the underground as the king of the region, and contrary to the Constitution stipulates that oil belongs to the entire Iraqi people, must follow the principle of the distribution of oil benefits between All governorates 
equal".

http://alsabaah.iq/15605/%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B9-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%AA%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B9-%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%88%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%81%D8%B7-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%BA%D8%A7%D8%B2
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum