Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The newsletter publishes the text of the article approved by parliament to amend the constitution and the names of the committee I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The newsletter publishes the text of the article approved by parliament to amend the constitution and the names of the committee I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The newsletter publishes the text of the article approved by parliament to amend the constitution and the names of the committee I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The newsletter publishes the text of the article approved by parliament to amend the constitution and the names of the committee I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The newsletter publishes the text of the article approved by parliament to amend the constitution and the names of the committee I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The newsletter publishes the text of the article approved by parliament to amend the constitution and the names of the committee I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The newsletter publishes the text of the article approved by parliament to amend the constitution and the names of the committee I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The newsletter publishes the text of the article approved by parliament to amend the constitution and the names of the committee I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The newsletter publishes the text of the article approved by parliament to amend the constitution and the names of the committee I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The newsletter publishes the text of the article approved by parliament to amend the constitution and the names of the committee I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The newsletter publishes the text of the article approved by parliament to amend the constitution and the names of the committee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The newsletter publishes the text of the article approved by parliament to amend the constitution and the names of the committee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The newsletter publishes the text of the article approved by parliament to amend the constitution and the names of the committee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The newsletter publishes the text of the article approved by parliament to amend the constitution and the names of the committee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The newsletter publishes the text of the article approved by parliament to amend the constitution and the names of the committee I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The newsletter publishes the text of the article approved by parliament to amend the constitution and the names of the committee I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The newsletter publishes the text of the article approved by parliament to amend the constitution and the names of the committee I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The newsletter publishes the text of the article approved by parliament to amend the constitution and the names of the committee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The newsletter publishes the text of the article approved by parliament to amend the constitution and the names of the committee I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The newsletter publishes the text of the article approved by parliament to amend the constitution and the names of the committee I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The newsletter publishes the text of the article approved by parliament to amend the constitution and the names of the committee

Go down

The newsletter publishes the text of the article approved by parliament to amend the constitution and the names of the committee Empty The newsletter publishes the text of the article approved by parliament to amend the constitution and the names of the committee

Post by RamblerNash Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:23 am

The newsletter publishes the text of the article approved by parliament to amend the constitution and the names of the committee

The newsletter publishes the text of the article approved by parliament to amend the constitution and the names of the committee Image

28-10-2019 04:15 PM

Baghdad / News

The news agency publishes the text of the article related to the amendment of some articles of the Constitution as received from the House of Representatives.

Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbousi said in a meeting today that "the article shall be one of the main components of society whose task is to submit a report to the House of Representatives within a period not exceeding four months containing the necessary amendments that must be made to the Constitution and dissolve the Committee after deciding its proposals."

The text of the article and the names of the Committee are as follows:

1. Amendments proposed by the Committee shall be submitted in one go to the House of Representatives for a vote and shall be approved by an absolute majority of the members of the House.

2. The amended articles shall be submitted by the House of Representatives in accordance with the second item of this Article to the people for referendum within a period not exceeding two months from the date of approval.

3. The referendum on the amended articles shall be by the approval of the majority of voters, and if two thirds of the voters in three or more governorates do not reject it.

4. The provisions of Article 126 relating to the amendment of the Constitution shall be exempted until the completion of the determination of the amendments provided for in this Article.

5. Ask the Council to vote on the formation of the Committee referred to in Article 142 of the Constitution to proceed with constitutional amendments:

Names: MP Mohamed Ghabban

MP: Faleh Al-Sari

MP: Adnan Zarfi

MP: Nabil Tarafi

MP: Naim Abboudi

MP: Sabah al-Saadi

MP: Mohamed Shiaa Al Sudani

MP: Rashid Al-Azzawi

MP: Mohammad Tamim

MP: Falah Hassan Zidan

MP: Mohammed Nasser Al-Karbouli

MP: Fian Sabri

MP: Joan Ihsan

MP: Arshad Salhi

MP: Yunadim we were

MP: Ammar Tohme

MP: Saeb numbness

MP: Youssef Mohamed Sadek.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=201226

The newsletter publishes the text of the article approved by parliament to amend the constitution and the names of the committee 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum