Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sadr's coalition declares its transition to opposition and sit-in parliament I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sadr's coalition declares its transition to opposition and sit-in parliament I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Sadr's coalition declares its transition to opposition and sit-in parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sadr's coalition declares its transition to opposition and sit-in parliament I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sadr's coalition declares its transition to opposition and sit-in parliament I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sadr's coalition declares its transition to opposition and sit-in parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sadr's coalition declares its transition to opposition and sit-in parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sadr's coalition declares its transition to opposition and sit-in parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sadr's coalition declares its transition to opposition and sit-in parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sadr's coalition declares its transition to opposition and sit-in parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sadr's coalition declares its transition to opposition and sit-in parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sadr's coalition declares its transition to opposition and sit-in parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sadr's coalition declares its transition to opposition and sit-in parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Sadr's coalition declares its transition to opposition and sit-in parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Sadr's coalition declares its transition to opposition and sit-in parliament I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Sadr's coalition declares its transition to opposition and sit-in parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Sadr's coalition declares its transition to opposition and sit-in parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Sadr's coalition declares its transition to opposition and sit-in parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Sadr's coalition declares its transition to opposition and sit-in parliament I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Sadr's coalition declares its transition to opposition and sit-in parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Sadr's coalition declares its transition to opposition and sit-in parliament

Go down

Sadr's coalition declares its transition to opposition and sit-in parliament Empty Sadr's coalition declares its transition to opposition and sit-in parliament

Post by RamblerNash Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:38 pm

Sadr's coalition declares its transition to opposition and sit-in parliament

Sadr's coalition declares its transition to opposition and sit-in parliament Alliance_towards_reforms_-saairun

2019/10/26 12:53:34

The "Alliance", supported by the leader of the Sadr movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, announced on Saturday that it has become an opposition in the Iraqi parliament.

The bloc held a press conference in which it said that "after the blood of Iraqis shed peaceful demonstrators demanding their legitimate rights, and members of the security forces in a way that is brutal of humanity, and given the aggravation of things, and the direction of the situation to the brink of collapse, and the lack of real government steps to repair the general situation and manage the crisis, including "We have to bear the moral and national responsibility in maintaining the stability of Iraq and the safety of its people and not taking it into the unknown."

The bloc said that "based on the above announced the parliamentary bloc of the coalition (Sairon) it will be opposition in the House of Representatives and sit in parliament until the response to the legitimate demands of demonstrators," calling on other blocs to "follow suit in order to pass reforms."

This comes at a time when the leader of the Sadr movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, the Iraqi government and its President Adel Abdul Mahdi to resign from their posts in the wake of the bloody protests in the capital Baghdad and a number of predominantly Shiite provinces in the country.

LINK

Sadr's coalition declares its transition to opposition and sit-in parliament 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum