Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Integrity: Imprisonment of Iraqi currency counterfeiters in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Integrity: Imprisonment of Iraqi currency counterfeiters in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Integrity: Imprisonment of Iraqi currency counterfeiters in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Integrity: Imprisonment of Iraqi currency counterfeiters in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Integrity: Imprisonment of Iraqi currency counterfeiters in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Integrity: Imprisonment of Iraqi currency counterfeiters in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Integrity: Imprisonment of Iraqi currency counterfeiters in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Integrity: Imprisonment of Iraqi currency counterfeiters in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Integrity: Imprisonment of Iraqi currency counterfeiters in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Integrity: Imprisonment of Iraqi currency counterfeiters in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Integrity: Imprisonment of Iraqi currency counterfeiters in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Integrity: Imprisonment of Iraqi currency counterfeiters in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Integrity: Imprisonment of Iraqi currency counterfeiters in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Integrity: Imprisonment of Iraqi currency counterfeiters in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Integrity: Imprisonment of Iraqi currency counterfeiters in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Integrity: Imprisonment of Iraqi currency counterfeiters in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Integrity: Imprisonment of Iraqi currency counterfeiters in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Integrity: Imprisonment of Iraqi currency counterfeiters in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Integrity: Imprisonment of Iraqi currency counterfeiters in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Integrity: Imprisonment of Iraqi currency counterfeiters in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Integrity: Imprisonment of Iraqi currency counterfeiters in Baghdad

Go down

Integrity: Imprisonment of Iraqi currency counterfeiters in Baghdad Empty Integrity: Imprisonment of Iraqi currency counterfeiters in Baghdad

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:23 pm

Integrity: Imprisonment of Iraqi currency counterfeiters in Baghdad

Integrity: Imprisonment of Iraqi currency counterfeiters in Baghdad Doc-P-322647-637074981345978448

2019-10-24 | 03:11

The Integrity Commission announced on Thursday the details of the decision issued against two counterfeiters of the Iraqi currency in the case investigated and referred to the judiciary, indicating the seizure of the printing press used in the process of counterfeiting, in addition to the seizure of funds.

The Investigations Department of the Commission pointed out that "the convicts who were caught inside a printing press falsified the Iraqi currency in order to promote it, pointing out the seizure of printing machines, paper-cutting machines and large quantities of printing paper intended for counterfeiting brought from China , in addition to a fake amount of twenty-five thousand dinars." (375,000,000) million dinars.

The Chamber confirmed that "the Rusafa Criminal Court, which is competent in integrity cases, after reviewing the evidence obtained in the case of the statements of the legal representative of the Central Bank of Iraq, who requested the complaint against the defendants, as well as the statements of witnesses and the evidence of their escape from justice, issued its judgment based on the provisions of Article 281 in terms of article. 282 of the Penal Code. "

The decision in absentia sentenced to life imprisonment for convicts, the issuance of a warrant of arrest and inspection of fundamentalists against them, and the retention of the affected body ( the Central Bank of Iraq ) the right to seek compensation before the civil courts, and support the seizure of their movable and immovable property.

LINK

Integrity: Imprisonment of Iraqi currency counterfeiters in Baghdad 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum