Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZero: "the gold is in place to back it up" (Got Docs? LOL) 10/24/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZero: "the gold is in place to back it up" (Got Docs? LOL) 10/24/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZero: "the gold is in place to back it up" (Got Docs? LOL) 10/24/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZero: "the gold is in place to back it up" (Got Docs? LOL) 10/24/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZero: "the gold is in place to back it up" (Got Docs? LOL) 10/24/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZero: "the gold is in place to back it up" (Got Docs? LOL) 10/24/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZero: "the gold is in place to back it up" (Got Docs? LOL) 10/24/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZero: "the gold is in place to back it up" (Got Docs? LOL) 10/24/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZero: "the gold is in place to back it up" (Got Docs? LOL) 10/24/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZero: "the gold is in place to back it up" (Got Docs? LOL) 10/24/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZero: "the gold is in place to back it up" (Got Docs? LOL) 10/24/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZero: "the gold is in place to back it up" (Got Docs? LOL) 10/24/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZero: "the gold is in place to back it up" (Got Docs? LOL) 10/24/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZero: "the gold is in place to back it up" (Got Docs? LOL) 10/24/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZero: "the gold is in place to back it up" (Got Docs? LOL) 10/24/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZero: "the gold is in place to back it up" (Got Docs? LOL) 10/24/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZero: "the gold is in place to back it up" (Got Docs? LOL) 10/24/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZero: "the gold is in place to back it up" (Got Docs? LOL) 10/24/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
MarkZero: "the gold is in place to back it up" (Got Docs? LOL) 10/24/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
MarkZero: "the gold is in place to back it up" (Got Docs? LOL) 10/24/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

MarkZero: "the gold is in place to back it up" (Got Docs? LOL) 10/24/19

Go down

MarkZero: "the gold is in place to back it up" (Got Docs? LOL) 10/24/19 Empty MarkZero: "the gold is in place to back it up" (Got Docs? LOL) 10/24/19

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:37 pm

MZ:  Been a very busy morning… I know we are still in a very good place according to all sources.

MZ: I am still told by bankers that this is it…..this is our week…….but they keep saying that while nothing happens

MZ: The lack of real news has me upset….yesterday should have been a big day for us all. The lack of information may be the calm before the storm, and I hope it is…….but in case it’s another fake out- they need to know we are done.

MZ: Zurich is still sitting on wait……they were told this week for sure……They have no good reason why they hav’nt gone yet….

MZ: Lots of Banker/Paymasters  have been moved around…..Lots have been sent to Hong Kong.

Member: Isaac also told us that his transaction is an important indicator for us because once he’s complete, we should start.( isaac is in Zurich)

Member:  I have a close contact who has paymasters in Zurich. He received a WhatsApp message yesterday! This is what it said.FROM US TREASURY LEADER. WE are at the window unless something happens it will

Member:  Mark- did you hear last night that Frank26 shouted you out?? Pretty cool

Member:  Mark ,Frank 26 talked about you yesterday. Frank thank you for letting people know about him. And he also said a prayer for you.

MZ: Thanks so much Frank- That means a lot…….This is what it takes to make a community…..

Member:  We all need to do a group prayer for Walkingstick…He has cancer and is in surgery today

Member: Walkingstick is an American who has been in Iraq over 20 years

MZ: Yes…please remember Walkingstick in your prayers today everyone……I know I am praying for him

Member:  Trump done with Syria now working on Iraq who is run by Iran. That is a two for. Frank26 states that!

MZ: I have also spoke with Fleming and he is told we are right on top of this…..we are there.

MZ: Why the yellow vest: I just want to make a point that there is no more kicking the can

Member: Time to throw the tea into the harbor

Member:  Remember the old typing phrase, ""Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country!!! "" And may God continue to bless America - Land that I love!!!

MZ: Absolutely…..We know the financial world of derivatives is about to implode

Member: The banks don’t have the money….Iraq needs to go first

MZ: Iraq is ready…..Iraq is waiting on us and I think it’s the greedy bankers not letting it go…..the gold is in place to back it up……they need to LET IT GO

Member: I thought we already were on the gold standard?

MZ: I believe the reset and the gold standard will be released at the same time……if we were already on the gold standard IMO we would all already been paid.

Member:  We haven't been on the gold standard since Nixon……JFK was supposed to put us back on it, he was taken out. Trump is supposed to put us back on it so we'll see how that goes

Member:  JFK was murdered because of trying to put US BANks on the gold standard!

MZ: Yes, JFK was murdered because of this….Reagan was shot because of it…..Kadafi was murdered trying to put his country on the Gold standard. 

MZ: We are done with the lies, the corruption, we are done…..we are ready…..we need to pull an Iceland……they need to GET IT DONE…They need to know there is no more kicking the can ….there is no more pushing us around.

MZ: Farm Claims, PP’s, Historic Bonds, CMKX , currency people….. we are frustrated ….we are done…..we are angry….We need the bankers to be terrified of us as we rise up and say NO MORE

MZ: Part of what I was quiet about is all the banks expected CMKX and all package deliveries were to happen by yesterday and IT DID NOT HAPPEN……..again

MZ: CMKX was one of the biggest naked shorts in history…..we won the court case……..We need to get paid…….We need to let them know this needs to get done.

Member:  We have been run by the deep state

MZ: I am a bit salty today……Mr. C just got the petition done…..history of everything that was done to him and to all of us.  The white house and the banks need to know that we hold them personally responsible to what has happened to all of us..He will talk about the petition tomorrow morning.

Member: They don’t care

MZ: We need to make them care……if we need to rise up and march on DC- That’s what we need to do. This show is listened to by many…..even politicians…..and the ones that reached out to me do not know why the reset has not gone yet.

Member:  The Democrats wanted Transparency when the Mueller report came out in May. Now all they want total secrecy… Politicians are all LIERS.

Member:  TWO REASONS we haven't gone: 1--it must be safe for us, our protections because 2--all the treasonous must be found out. The investigation just got opened up more

Member:  Trump is our only hope to getting this done. it should have happened with Obama and he wouldn't let it go. I believe Trump wants it to go for us.

Member:  I believe that POTUS needs to declare martial law in D.C., activate the N. Guard and order them to arrest all of the House of Rep & charge them with treason. Put em in cuffs

Member:  The big show for us will be FISA DECLASS

Member:  Protests in Iraq on October 25th if the demands are not met. Keep eyes on Iraq

MZ: We still need to be kind but firm in our resolve….no name calling and rock calling

Member:  Talk softly and carry a big stick!

Mod:  : MARKZ HAS A LONG HISTORY WITH WONDERFUL CONTACTS. HE VETS HIS INFORMATIONS. OTHERS INFO IS THEIRS AND OK YET MARKZ DIDNT VET IT.

Member:  REPUBLICANS STORMED THE CLOSED DOORS, TOOK OVER AND SAT DOWN AND ORDERED CHICK-FIL-A.

MZ: I was very glad to see that…..we need to see more of this

Member:  Glen Beck talked about this as well…….We can not let the banks  get away with it anymore….we need to stand up to this evil  

Member: Glen Beck   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eazHgw73yI&t=172s

Member: Maybe the hold up has been that today is supposed to be the day where the big round up of cabal, and arrests are supposed to start?

Member Q says “Trust the Plan”    In case some of you havnt seen this 13 minute powerful video called "Q The Plan"     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU

Member:  The constitution….In particular, these parts: • Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just Powers from the consent of the governed. • Whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it. • When a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government.

Member:  we all have to be extremely careful you all realize that this is a privilege for us to be able to do this. It'd be a real bummer of all the sudden we pissed people off and then they won't let us go

Member: I thought China and the elders were going to release it and go around the US?

Member:  People need to understand that when you speak of the Chinese elders they are from Taiwan not mainland China they are the ruling class that was pre revolution

MZ: For evil to exist all it takes is good men to do nothing…….the good men in Washington need to know its time to do something and a “lack of action” is also evil.

Member: A “A lack of action” is crimes against humanity.

Member: Protests in France, Hong Kong, Iraq, and many other countries……this needs to go NOW!

MZ: Tomorrows (Friday’s) Stream will have Mr. Cottrell on with his news on the petition to send to the White House and maybe some CMKX members will join us with their stories….It may be a longer stream tomorrow. 10AM est . If anything big happens I will come back tonight with an update.

Mod:  THANK YOU, SNAKE, PLANNING QUESTIONNAIRE: https://www.mmbb.org/docs/FinancialPlanningQuestionnaire.pdf

Your straw man (Strawman) is an artificial person http://freedom-school.com/aware/your-straw-man-is-an-artificial-person.html

MZ: Video on PP’s and Farm claims: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAL0exvL45Y

Mod:  Dr Shabibi answering questions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol8wve53-ME

MarkZero: "the gold is in place to back it up" (Got Docs? LOL) 10/24/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum