Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The finance minister discusses in Washington with banking institutions new policies to accelerate the implementation of projects I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The finance minister discusses in Washington with banking institutions new policies to accelerate the implementation of projects I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The finance minister discusses in Washington with banking institutions new policies to accelerate the implementation of projects I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The finance minister discusses in Washington with banking institutions new policies to accelerate the implementation of projects I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The finance minister discusses in Washington with banking institutions new policies to accelerate the implementation of projects I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The finance minister discusses in Washington with banking institutions new policies to accelerate the implementation of projects I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The finance minister discusses in Washington with banking institutions new policies to accelerate the implementation of projects I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The finance minister discusses in Washington with banking institutions new policies to accelerate the implementation of projects I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The finance minister discusses in Washington with banking institutions new policies to accelerate the implementation of projects I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The finance minister discusses in Washington with banking institutions new policies to accelerate the implementation of projects I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The finance minister discusses in Washington with banking institutions new policies to accelerate the implementation of projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The finance minister discusses in Washington with banking institutions new policies to accelerate the implementation of projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The finance minister discusses in Washington with banking institutions new policies to accelerate the implementation of projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The finance minister discusses in Washington with banking institutions new policies to accelerate the implementation of projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The finance minister discusses in Washington with banking institutions new policies to accelerate the implementation of projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The finance minister discusses in Washington with banking institutions new policies to accelerate the implementation of projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The finance minister discusses in Washington with banking institutions new policies to accelerate the implementation of projects I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The finance minister discusses in Washington with banking institutions new policies to accelerate the implementation of projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The finance minister discusses in Washington with banking institutions new policies to accelerate the implementation of projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The finance minister discusses in Washington with banking institutions new policies to accelerate the implementation of projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The finance minister discusses in Washington with banking institutions new policies to accelerate the implementation of projects

Go down

The finance minister discusses in Washington with banking institutions new policies to accelerate the implementation of projects Empty The finance minister discusses in Washington with banking institutions new policies to accelerate the implementation of projects

Post by RamblerNash Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:28 pm

The finance minister discusses in Washington with banking institutions new policies to accelerate the implementation of projects

The finance minister discusses in Washington with banking institutions new policies to accelerate the implementation of projects Story_img_5dad867a05dbf

2019/10/21 13:20

Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance Fuad Hussein and his delegation in Washington held a number of meetings and meetings within the delegation's program to strengthen economic and financial relations with international organizations and institutions.

The Minister of Finance met the Executive Director of the International Monetary Fund Mitsu Hero Furusao and during the meeting discussed the possibility of strengthening cooperation between Iraq and the Fund in the interest of Iraq and contribute to the development of the economic sector.

Separately, the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance met with the World Bank Group and MIGA and thanked them for their support to develop economic sectors, as well as discussing the continuation of support to create new jobs, support small and medium enterprises and contribute to giving expertise to carry out general reforms of the economic institution.

On the other hand, the Iraqi delegation met with Farid Balah, Vice President of the World Bank for the Middle East and North Africa, during which the meeting reviewed the projects implemented by the Bank in Iraq and agreed to adopt new policies to accelerate the implementation of projects.

He also met with Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance Representative of the German Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development Christine Toetzk and discussed with them the possibility of long-term cooperation to help the Iraqi government in achieving the objectives of economic development.

It is worth mentioning that the delegation held a series of meetings with international monetary institutions and international banks such as Lazard Freres and Deutsche Bank in order to strengthen relations and cooperation in the financial sector and banking and contribute to infrastructure projects and reconstruction.

The meetings were attended by advisers to the prime minister and general directors of the Ministry of Finance and Iraq's ambassador in Washington

https://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=215865

The finance minister discusses in Washington with banking institutions new policies to accelerate the implementation of projects 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum