Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Assad receives an Iraqi message and confirms: We will respond to the Turkish aggression by all means I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Assad receives an Iraqi message and confirms: We will respond to the Turkish aggression by all means I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Assad receives an Iraqi message and confirms: We will respond to the Turkish aggression by all means I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Assad receives an Iraqi message and confirms: We will respond to the Turkish aggression by all means I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Assad receives an Iraqi message and confirms: We will respond to the Turkish aggression by all means I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Assad receives an Iraqi message and confirms: We will respond to the Turkish aggression by all means I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Assad receives an Iraqi message and confirms: We will respond to the Turkish aggression by all means I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Assad receives an Iraqi message and confirms: We will respond to the Turkish aggression by all means I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Assad receives an Iraqi message and confirms: We will respond to the Turkish aggression by all means I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Assad receives an Iraqi message and confirms: We will respond to the Turkish aggression by all means I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Assad receives an Iraqi message and confirms: We will respond to the Turkish aggression by all means I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Assad receives an Iraqi message and confirms: We will respond to the Turkish aggression by all means I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Assad receives an Iraqi message and confirms: We will respond to the Turkish aggression by all means I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Assad receives an Iraqi message and confirms: We will respond to the Turkish aggression by all means I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Assad receives an Iraqi message and confirms: We will respond to the Turkish aggression by all means I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Assad receives an Iraqi message and confirms: We will respond to the Turkish aggression by all means I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Assad receives an Iraqi message and confirms: We will respond to the Turkish aggression by all means I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Assad receives an Iraqi message and confirms: We will respond to the Turkish aggression by all means I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Assad receives an Iraqi message and confirms: We will respond to the Turkish aggression by all means I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Assad receives an Iraqi message and confirms: We will respond to the Turkish aggression by all means I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Assad receives an Iraqi message and confirms: We will respond to the Turkish aggression by all means

Go down

Assad receives an Iraqi message and confirms: We will respond to the Turkish aggression by all means Empty Assad receives an Iraqi message and confirms: We will respond to the Turkish aggression by all means

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:04 pm

Assad receives an Iraqi message and confirms: We will respond to the Turkish aggression by all means

Assad receives an Iraqi message and confirms: We will respond to the Turkish aggression by all means 5da86d0a4c59b77f850e5922

2019/10/17 06:44:43

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad said on Thursday that Syria will respond to Turkish aggression through all available legitimate means.

During a meeting with Iraqi National Security Advisor Faleh al-Fayyad with a message from Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, al-Assad stressed that "the foreign ambitions in our region have not stopped throughout history." It is a blatant invasion and a clear aggression that Syria has responded to in more than one place by striking its agents and terrorists and will respond to it and confront it in all its forms in any area of ​​Syrian territory, through all available legitimate means. "

In turn, Fayyad stressed that "the two countries continue in their joint work at various levels to achieve the interests of the brotherly people of Iraq and Syria and achieve security and peace for the two countries."

In addition, SANA said that the Iraqi message centered on ways to develop relations between the two countries and to upgrade existing coordination to higher levels and more comprehensive areas, both in the issues of counter-terrorism or border security in the light of recent developments, in addition to economic cooperation and opening crossings between Syria and Iraq.

LINK

Assad receives an Iraqi message and confirms: We will respond to the Turkish aggression by all means 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum