Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Director of the region of Abi Saida: Almkhisip is now in the hands of terrorism I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Director of the region of Abi Saida: Almkhisip is now in the hands of terrorism I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Director of the region of Abi Saida: Almkhisip is now in the hands of terrorism I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Director of the region of Abi Saida: Almkhisip is now in the hands of terrorism I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Director of the region of Abi Saida: Almkhisip is now in the hands of terrorism I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Director of the region of Abi Saida: Almkhisip is now in the hands of terrorism I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Director of the region of Abi Saida: Almkhisip is now in the hands of terrorism I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Director of the region of Abi Saida: Almkhisip is now in the hands of terrorism I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Director of the region of Abi Saida: Almkhisip is now in the hands of terrorism I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Director of the region of Abi Saida: Almkhisip is now in the hands of terrorism I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Director of the region of Abi Saida: Almkhisip is now in the hands of terrorism I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Director of the region of Abi Saida: Almkhisip is now in the hands of terrorism I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Director of the region of Abi Saida: Almkhisip is now in the hands of terrorism I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Director of the region of Abi Saida: Almkhisip is now in the hands of terrorism I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Director of the region of Abi Saida: Almkhisip is now in the hands of terrorism I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Director of the region of Abi Saida: Almkhisip is now in the hands of terrorism I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Director of the region of Abi Saida: Almkhisip is now in the hands of terrorism I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Director of the region of Abi Saida: Almkhisip is now in the hands of terrorism I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Director of the region of Abi Saida: Almkhisip is now in the hands of terrorism I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Director of the region of Abi Saida: Almkhisip is now in the hands of terrorism I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Director of the region of Abi Saida: Almkhisip is now in the hands of terrorism

Go down

Director of the region of Abi Saida: Almkhisip is now in the hands of terrorism Empty Director of the region of Abi Saida: Almkhisip is now in the hands of terrorism

Post by RamblerNash Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:54 pm

Director of the region of Abi Saida: Almkhisip is now in the hands of terrorism

Director of the region of Abi Saida: Almkhisip is now in the hands of terrorism Image

16-10-2019 12:32 PM

Baghdad / News

The director of Abu Saida district in Diyala province, Harith al-Rubaie, said on Wednesday that the village of al-Mukhisa is now in the hands of ISIS terrorist elements.

Al-Rubaie told Al-Akhbariya, "The village of al-Mukhaisah is now in the hands of the terrorist group ISIS, which has taken control of most of its areas."

He explained by saying, "The village witnessed the displacement of its people outside the area and thus became free from the people now and demand full security support."

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=200402

Director of the region of Abi Saida: Almkhisip is now in the hands of terrorism 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum