Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

New sanctions on Ankara .. Trump: I am fully ready to destroy the Turkish economy DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

New sanctions on Ankara .. Trump: I am fully ready to destroy the Turkish economy

Go down

New sanctions on Ankara .. Trump: I am fully ready to destroy the Turkish economy Empty New sanctions on Ankara .. Trump: I am fully ready to destroy the Turkish economy

Post by RamblerNash on Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:52 pm

New sanctions on Ankara .. Trump: I am fully ready to destroy the Turkish economy

New sanctions on Ankara .. Trump: I am fully ready to destroy the Turkish economy 7f12765a163891bf1ca0e05e2ac35d33_L

15/10/2019 - 00:15

In response to threats repeatedly repeated recently, US President Donald Trump announced the imposition of economic sanctions package even affecting some officials in Ankara.

Trump announced on Tuesday that the US Department of Commerce would suspend its trade negotiations with Turkey and was in the process of issuing executive decisions to impose sanctions on Turkish officials and anyone involved in Turkey's destabilizing operations in northeastern Syria.

The US president said in a statement posted on his official Twitter account that the Commerce Department would suspend negotiations on deals worth more than $ 100 billion with Turkey.

Trump said taxes on steel imported from Turkey would rise by 50 percent.

"I am completely ready to destroy the Turkish economy quickly if the Turkish leaders continue to follow this dangerous and destructive approach."

With regard to the Turkish operation in Syria, Trump said that "Turkey should give priority to the protection of civilians, especially ethnic and religious minorities."

These sanctions come on the impact of the Turkish invasion of western Kurdistan (Kurdistan Syria), which has so far killed and wounded hundreds of civilians and military, and the displacement of about 200 thousand civilians.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/middle-east/553707
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum