Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Abadi reveals new corruption in the government of Abdul Mahdi DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Abadi reveals new corruption in the government of Abdul Mahdi

Go down

Abadi reveals new corruption in the government of Abdul Mahdi Empty Abadi reveals new corruption in the government of Abdul Mahdi

Post by RamblerNash on Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:49 pm

Abadi reveals new corruption in the government of Abdul Mahdi

Abadi reveals new corruption in the government of Abdul Mahdi Image

14-10-2019 10:23 AM

Baghdad / News

Former Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi expressed his concern over the violence in the Iraqi governorates, denouncing the "violent reactions" that appeared last week by the security forces towards the demonstrators, while stressing that corruption is one of the factors Major threat to the country's political system.

Abadi said in a lengthy dialogue with the "Arab Net" continued "news", that "we welcome the peaceful demonstrations, and I have directed security forces during my presidency of the government to leave a vacuum between them and the demonstrators, and there was a positive interaction between citizens and members of the security services, and did not draw assault on the demonstrators as well The security forces are tasked with protecting the homeland even though the war with ISIS was ongoing, and I refused to withdraw any security forces involved in the fronts of the fighting during the demonstrations, because I am convinced that the awareness of the citizen understands the existing climate, and will not take action that threatens the general situation. status".

He continued, "As for the demonstrations today under Mr. Adel Abdul-Mahdi, I was concerned about them, because the security services needed guidance. Al-Qaeda says the unit ordered it, so I saw a violent reaction by the security forces against the demonstrators, noting that the demonstrations did not reach the stage of threat. Unlike the demonstrations in my era, when the demonstrators entered the Green Zone, and despite what the demonstrators did wrong at the time, I did not fire at them, but I sent security forces to protect public property and state facilities. ”

"The violent reaction to the demonstrations that took place, especially in the first two days, and the lack of official communication with the demonstrators, as well as the arrival of a state of congestion, and a state of extreme frustration, all led to the results, what did the current government? Why are the projects absent? Why unemployment is more violent than before? Why are appointments based on party grounds? Not dealing with Popular demands today may lead to the collapse, God forbid, especially in the presence of armed groups outside the state, and mafias of corruption dominate the state in general, and the lack of will to make a decision, which leads to the fall of the situation on the heads of people and this is the real danger now.

"Corruption is rampant, and it cannot be eliminated with a single blow, in one or two terms. It needs persistent and sustained action to eliminate it. In this current government, public positions have been sold, and new posts have been established within certain ministries for the purpose of selling them, and this is also openly new. In different government contracts, each party had a stake in it Sadly, but the corrupt is afraid and cover up from the state and accountability, but now there is no fear, and the government and the judiciary are not moving to the current corruption.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=200290
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum