Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Trade: Baghdad exhibition next month will be unprecedented I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Trade: Baghdad exhibition next month will be unprecedented I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Trade: Baghdad exhibition next month will be unprecedented I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Trade: Baghdad exhibition next month will be unprecedented I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Trade: Baghdad exhibition next month will be unprecedented I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Trade: Baghdad exhibition next month will be unprecedented I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Trade: Baghdad exhibition next month will be unprecedented I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Trade: Baghdad exhibition next month will be unprecedented I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Trade: Baghdad exhibition next month will be unprecedented I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Trade: Baghdad exhibition next month will be unprecedented I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Trade: Baghdad exhibition next month will be unprecedented I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Trade: Baghdad exhibition next month will be unprecedented I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Trade: Baghdad exhibition next month will be unprecedented I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Trade: Baghdad exhibition next month will be unprecedented I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Trade: Baghdad exhibition next month will be unprecedented I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Trade: Baghdad exhibition next month will be unprecedented I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Trade: Baghdad exhibition next month will be unprecedented I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Trade: Baghdad exhibition next month will be unprecedented I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Trade: Baghdad exhibition next month will be unprecedented I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Trade: Baghdad exhibition next month will be unprecedented I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Trade: Baghdad exhibition next month will be unprecedented

Go down

Trade: Baghdad exhibition next month will be unprecedented Empty Trade: Baghdad exhibition next month will be unprecedented

Post by RamblerNash Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:39 pm

Trade: Baghdad exhibition next month will be unprecedented

Trade: Baghdad exhibition next month will be unprecedented Story_img_5da2c09ee8b22

2019/10/13 9:13

The Ministry of Commerce announced the participation of 23 countries and more than 800 companies in the 47th session of the Baghdad International Fair scheduled to start next month.

"The activities of the Baghdad International Exhibition scheduled to take place next month will be different from all previous sessions in terms of organization and preparations, which is the message of the new Iraq to the world," Trade Minister Mohammed Hashim al-Ani said in a press release.

He added that "the Baghdad International Fair will be a major economic event attended by 23 countries and more than 800 companies representing the Iraqi private sector and various government sectors," adding that "the number of companies that have been entered their reservations so far reached 466 companies and sponsorships 31 sponsorship."

For his part, economic agent Haitham Al-Khashali pointed out that there are extensive preparations by the ministry to hold the activities of the next international session of the Baghdad International Fair. Implemented by local companies to rehabilitate the exhibition halls and suites.

For his part, said the General Company for Iraqi Fairs Director Sarmad Taha: that among the participating countries Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Iran, Japan, Germany, France, Jordan, Syria, Spain, India, Hncara, Egypt, Lebanon, South Korea, Brazil, Kuwait, Tunisia, Italy, Palestine, Indonesia, Ukraine and Armenia, noting that the areas covered will be more than 10 thousand Cubic meters and openings exceed 6 thousand cubic meters

https://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=214813

Trade: Baghdad exhibition next month will be unprecedented 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum