Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Kaperoni: "There's also a significant difference between the guru oil credit nonsense and the recent agreement between China and Iraq selling oil" 10/13/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Kaperoni: "There's also a significant difference between the guru oil credit nonsense and the recent agreement between China and Iraq selling oil" 10/13/19

Go down

Kaperoni: "There's also a significant difference between the guru oil credit nonsense and the recent agreement between China and Iraq selling oil" 10/13/19 Empty Kaperoni: "There's also a significant difference between the guru oil credit nonsense and the recent agreement between China and Iraq selling oil" 10/13/19

Post by RamblerNash on Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:24 pm

Kaperoni  

...Articles and documents over the years and certainly there are documents...talk about raising the value but I don't think I've ever seen one where they said it would happen overnight...I do hope they raise the value I think that's in the best interest of Iraq but logically it's not possible to happen overnight.  ...I don't know if it can go on Forex initially but interbanking is certainly the possibility, the CBI has stated that themselves that they are working towards that but we'll have to wait and see when they accept Article VIII what happens.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't mind having conversations with people that want to discuss different subjects pertaining to the dinar but I wish they would do their homework first. For example one individual thinks that the IMF only can encourage the CBI but  cannot control them or dictate.  But more importantly back in 2015 when Iraq was in financial dire straits when oil prices we're low an agreement giving trustee to the IMF over the CBI was sign around December 2015.  There's also a significant difference between the guru oil credit nonsense and the recent agreement between China and Iraq selling oil at market price in exchange for work labor to rebuild the country.

10/13/19
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum