Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Sergio says - I have spoken to the IMF and was told flat out that the currency rate of any country is in the hands of that counties central Bank. DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Sergio says - I have spoken to the IMF and was told flat out that the currency rate of any country is in the hands of that counties central Bank.

Go down

Sergio says - I have spoken to the IMF and was told flat out that the currency rate of any country is in the hands of that counties central Bank. Empty Sergio says - I have spoken to the IMF and was told flat out that the currency rate of any country is in the hands of that counties central Bank.

Post by Ponee on Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:37 pm

Sergio 

Even before Hussein came back into power the IQD was about 2.80 and all they had was oil...So saying they can’t just use oil to RV is not true.  Point 2 the only reason the rate is what it’s at now is because the CBI took a program rate from the IMF... As for those who think the IMF is controlling the CBI they are flat out wrong.   As some of those who know me on here, know I have spoken to the IMF and was told flat out that the currency rate of any country is in the hands of that counties central Bank.  The IQD was never traded by Banks in its history.   Things can change on a dime and as with anything could be for good or bad.  I am in it to win it...As always we wait.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sergio says - I have spoken to the IMF and was told flat out that the currency rate of any country is in the hands of that counties central Bank. Empty Re: Sergio says - I have spoken to the IMF and was told flat out that the currency rate of any country is in the hands of that counties central Bank.

Post by Ponee on Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:38 pm

HE SPOKE TO THE IMF??? REALLY?  Give me a break...........

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum