Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Okie_Oil_Man  says -- By next Tuesday it is a strong possibility if not a probability, according to what I'm being told, right or wrong. DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Okie_Oil_Man says -- By next Tuesday it is a strong possibility if not a probability, according to what I'm being told, right or wrong.

Go down

Okie_Oil_Man  says -- By next Tuesday it is a strong possibility if not a probability, according to what I'm being told, right or wrong. Empty Okie_Oil_Man says -- By next Tuesday it is a strong possibility if not a probability, according to what I'm being told, right or wrong.

Post by Ponee on Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:17 pm

Okie_Oil_Man  

I've been keeping up with the RV situation 24/7. 

We are certainly on the cusp... [I keep waiting for you, Okie, to say the plan has landed.] 

I'll be glad to say that as soon as it does. By next Tuesday it is a strong possibility if not a probability, according to what I'm being told, right or wrong.  Time will tell.

[Guru Okie is a long time contributor to the dinar community and is in need of prayers due to health issues.  Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.]

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Okie_Oil_Man  says -- By next Tuesday it is a strong possibility if not a probability, according to what I'm being told, right or wrong. Empty Re: Okie_Oil_Man says -- By next Tuesday it is a strong possibility if not a probability, according to what I'm being told, right or wrong.

Post by Tinef on Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:06 am

Yes, of course, we will all pray to God or better yet to the #DOJ.gov . 

Last we checked, isn’t this P.O.S., aka Okie Oilman. the same unlicensed currency expert w/ fake 3-letter agency “insider contacts” who single-handed pumped dinar sales to new heights, scamming millions out of his naive cult followers, and the shills who propped him up with their fake insider "intel" ..spiking IQD sales w/his ridiculous reports of an imminent  “747 landing” bullshit.   

You heard Tuesday , really ? The GOI will be no more stable on Tuesday than it’s been since 2011, back when  you were exposed as a fraud. But then again any fucktard with a computer would know this just by searching on google.  

http://okieoilmanscammer.blogspot.com/ 

Interesting how they continue to drag you out from under your rock when they need a few desperate words of encouragement , while cashing in on another holiday weekend payday.

Lonny for the record, Karma is a bitch. #IRS.gov #FBI.gov #DOJ.gov

Tinef

Back to top Go down

Okie_Oil_Man  says -- By next Tuesday it is a strong possibility if not a probability, according to what I'm being told, right or wrong. Empty Re: Okie_Oil_Man says -- By next Tuesday it is a strong possibility if not a probability, according to what I'm being told, right or wrong.

Post by Ponee on Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:33 pm

@Tinef wrote:Yes, of course, we will all pray to God or better yet to the #DOJ.gov . 

Last we checked, isn’t this P.O.S., aka Okie Oilman. the same unlicensed currency expert w/ fake 3-letter agency “insider contacts” who single-handed pumped dinar sales to new heights, scamming millions out of his naive cult followers, and the shills who propped him up with their fake insider "intel" ..spiking IQD sales w/his ridiculous reports of an imminent  “747 landing” bullshit.   

You heard Tuesday , really ? The GOI will be no more stable on Tuesday than it’s been since 2011, back when  you were exposed as a fraud. But then again any fucktard with a computer would know this just by searching on google.  

http://okieoilmanscammer.blogspot.com/ 

Interesting how they continue to drag you out from under your rock when they need a few desperate words of encouragement , while cashing in on another holiday weekend payday.

Lonny for the record, Karma is a bitch. #IRS.gov #FBI.gov #DOJ.gov

Yes, one and the same !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum