Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Prof.Dr. Jawad Kadhim Al Bakri *: An economic flavor message to the three presidencies I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Prof.Dr. Jawad Kadhim Al Bakri *: An economic flavor message to the three presidencies I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Prof.Dr. Jawad Kadhim Al Bakri *: An economic flavor message to the three presidencies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Prof.Dr. Jawad Kadhim Al Bakri *: An economic flavor message to the three presidencies I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Prof.Dr. Jawad Kadhim Al Bakri *: An economic flavor message to the three presidencies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Prof.Dr. Jawad Kadhim Al Bakri *: An economic flavor message to the three presidencies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Prof.Dr. Jawad Kadhim Al Bakri *: An economic flavor message to the three presidencies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Prof.Dr. Jawad Kadhim Al Bakri *: An economic flavor message to the three presidencies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Prof.Dr. Jawad Kadhim Al Bakri *: An economic flavor message to the three presidencies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Prof.Dr. Jawad Kadhim Al Bakri *: An economic flavor message to the three presidencies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Prof.Dr. Jawad Kadhim Al Bakri *: An economic flavor message to the three presidencies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Prof.Dr. Jawad Kadhim Al Bakri *: An economic flavor message to the three presidencies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Prof.Dr. Jawad Kadhim Al Bakri *: An economic flavor message to the three presidencies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Prof.Dr. Jawad Kadhim Al Bakri *: An economic flavor message to the three presidencies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Prof.Dr. Jawad Kadhim Al Bakri *: An economic flavor message to the three presidencies I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Prof.Dr. Jawad Kadhim Al Bakri *: An economic flavor message to the three presidencies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Prof.Dr. Jawad Kadhim Al Bakri *: An economic flavor message to the three presidencies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Prof.Dr. Jawad Kadhim Al Bakri *: An economic flavor message to the three presidencies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Prof.Dr. Jawad Kadhim Al Bakri *: An economic flavor message to the three presidencies I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Prof.Dr. Jawad Kadhim Al Bakri *: An economic flavor message to the three presidencies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Prof.Dr. Jawad Kadhim Al Bakri *: An economic flavor message to the three presidencies

Go down

Prof.Dr. Jawad Kadhim Al Bakri *: An economic flavor message to the three presidencies Empty Prof.Dr. Jawad Kadhim Al Bakri *: An economic flavor message to the three presidencies

Post by claud39 Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:52 am

Prof.Dr. Jawad Kadhim Al Bakri *: An economic flavor message to the three presidencies

11/10/2019

Prof.Dr. Jawad Kadhim Al Bakri *: An economic flavor message to the three presidencies K.J.-Al-Bakri-image

Dear all, We all know today that the problem of Iraq is not a political or security, but an economic problem, as most of the demands of the demonstrators are economic demands, and we all know the high rates of unemployment, especially among the youth, and stop the Iraqi industry and the faltering of investment and slumber the private sector and sagging The administrative apparatus of the state, which depletes most of the huge budgets derived from the sole source of rent (oil), not to mention the bureaucracy and corruption.

In this case, the remedies should be real economic and not patchy, which in the medium term can only make matters worse. In light of the urgent (reforms) taken by the government in response to the demonstrations of October 1, all economic indicators lead to the same result, which is burdensome. The state has burdens not to bear
To continue reading click on the following link

KJAl-Bakri-Open Letter with economic flavor

http://iraqieconomists.net/ar/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2019/10/K.-J.Al-Bakri-Open-Letter-with-economic-flavour.pdf

http://iraqieconomists.net/ar/2019/10/11/%d8%a3-%d8%af-%d8%ac%d9%88%d8%a7%d8%af-%d9%83%d8%a7%d8%b8%d9%85-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a8%d9%83%d8%b1%d9%8a-%d8%b1%d8%b3%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a9-%d8%a8%d9%86%d9%83%d9%87%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%82%d8%aa%d8%b5%d8%a7/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Prof.Dr. Jawad Kadhim Al Bakri *: An economic flavor message to the three presidencies Empty Policy papers in good governance

Post by claud39 Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:59 am

Policy papers in good governance

Prof.Dr. Jawad Kadhim Al Bakri *: An Economic Flavor Message to the Third Presidencies

11/10/2019

Prof.Dr. Jawad Kadhim Al Bakri *: An economic flavor message to the three presidencies K.J.-Al-Bakri-image

Dear Sirs ... We all know today that the problem of Iraq is not political or security, but an economic problem,
Most of the demands of the demonstrators are economic demands, and we all know how high unemployment rates are, especially among

Iraqi youth, the cessation of the Iraqi industry and the faltering of investment and slumber the private sector and sagging the administrative system

The state, which depletes the bulk of the large budgets from the single
Bureaucracy and corruption.

In this case, the remedies should be real economic, not prosthetic, that may result in the range
In light of the urgent (reforms) that the government has taken in response to
On 1 October, all economic indicators lead to the same result, which is the weight of the state
Burdens

As economists, we see that there are two types of reforms that the government
The first are short-term reforms aimed at absorbing the curse of the unemployed, and gender
The second is long-term reforms aimed at stabilizing the Iraqi economy and addressing distortions
In this paper we are in the process of short-term reforms

There is hardly any message, thesis or economic research published in Iraq after 2003
Treatments for this type of reform are generally addressed in a single article.
The magic recipe

The measures announced by the government included, for the most part, the inclusion of thousands of unemployed persons in the agency

Government spending, which will increase the burden on the budget

Total government revenues in the 2019 budget were (90%), and total revenues were (105)
While the current expenditure amounted to (95) trillion Iraqi dinars, and left to spend
Investment spending is developing countries, not current spending.

The government should seek quick ways outside the government, but what are these ways?

First. Revitalizing the private sector: When there is an active private sector, it can provide a huge number of
Employment opportunities, if we wonder why there is no slack in the government sector in most capitalist countries? 

we find that
The answer revolves around two points. First, the private sector provides better employment opportunities than the government sector
Second, there are guarantees in the private sector that are the same in the government sector, such as retirement
In Iraq, the Labor and Social Security Law No. (37) of 2015 was issued
It is regulated but not activated.

On the other hand, increasing credit to the private sector by the government will be a quantum leap
Sector, but has the government provided such credits or not? And the answer is made a lot, the question
So where did these credits go and why did they develop the private sector?

The answer is that the credit provided to the sector

As a percentage of GDP, it rose to 9 percent in 2017 compared to 2017
The average growth rate during the period (2004-2017) was 1%
The average growth rate of industrial productivity for the same period was only (6%)
It is indicated that a large proportion of the expansion of domestic credit is directed not to the productive sectors but to the sectors
Consumption.

Private sector development will bring benefits that cannot be counted in this paper, for example
In addition, increasing industrial production will reduce imports from abroad that cause daily
Massive bleeding of hard currency through the currency selling window, which leads to a reduction in
Through this window gradually and then increase the cash reserves, and thus the development of the private sector will be resolved

Many of the most difficult things for decades, the most important of which is to reduce unemployment rates and reduce pressure on the system

Government and reduce current expenditures..etc.

The private sector does not need the government to:

Let it work freely without interventions and apply the principle (let it work let it pass.)

Activating the laws issued by the government concerning the private sector
The private sector is seen as a partner rather than a public sector kind, as the public sector still views the sector
Your parental control

Reconsidering the bureaucratic constraints that stand as a stumbling block for businessmen.
Second, the investment climate is based on Investment: Investment is active when there is a financial investment climate

A group of pillars, the most important of which are
Investment Law: The Iraqi Investment Law is one of the best investment laws in the region
Problem on this side.

Transparency: For the purpose of obtaining an investment license in Iraq, it takes, at best, a year
In full, the investor faces shuttles between a wide range of circuits that use the highest ratings
That in the Arab Republic of Egypt you can get an investment license in
Bureaucracy and extortion, knowing
just one day. 

We believe that this is not difficult for the Iraqi investor to get at all
Or foreigners on investment leave within one week, only when we review the investment bodies and remove
Bureaucracy We use e-government that minimizes financial and administrative corruption
Maybe.

Third, in the literature of the economy that it is (as a pyramid) and may not be combated from below, as anti-corruption:

The lid will continue to work, but we have to remove the lid at first, which will lead to erosion
The question is whether there is political will to tackle corruption from the top of the pyramid? Since
Given this will, the subject of corruption will go irreversibly in less than one year, thus saving us
One. One of the most important pillars of growth and development

We observed through the dialogues (governmental and community) that followed the demonstrations:
The demonstrators put their finger on the wound. The wound is poor economic performance and poor public money management.

The problem is not financial, as Iraq is one of the rich countries that have large cash and gold reserves,
In addition to oil revenues in excess of 100, the problem is income distribution
Billion dollars annually

Today, there is one row among the community with practical redistribution procedures
We should all stand

These measures are in reviving the private sector and activating investment
And fight corruption in a scientific way
(*) Professor of Economics at the University of Babylon

Copyright © Iraqi Network of Economists. Reproduction is permitted provided that reference is made to the source
October 2019

http://iraqieconomists.net/

http://iraqieconomists.net/ar/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2019/10/K.-J.Al-Bakri-Open-Letter-with-economic-flavour.pdf

http://iraqieconomists.net/ar/2019/10/11/%d8%a3-%d8%af-%d8%ac%d9%88%d8%a7%d8%af-%d9%83%d8%a7%d8%b8%d9%85-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a8%d9%83%d8%b1%d9%8a-%d8%b1%d8%b3%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a9-%d8%a8%d9%86%d9%83%d9%87%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%82%d8%aa%d8%b5%d8%a7/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum