Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mr. Barzani: Wars and demographic changes will not bring peace and stability I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mr. Barzani: Wars and demographic changes will not bring peace and stability I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mr. Barzani: Wars and demographic changes will not bring peace and stability I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mr. Barzani: Wars and demographic changes will not bring peace and stability I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mr. Barzani: Wars and demographic changes will not bring peace and stability I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mr. Barzani: Wars and demographic changes will not bring peace and stability I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mr. Barzani: Wars and demographic changes will not bring peace and stability I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mr. Barzani: Wars and demographic changes will not bring peace and stability I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mr. Barzani: Wars and demographic changes will not bring peace and stability I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mr. Barzani: Wars and demographic changes will not bring peace and stability I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mr. Barzani: Wars and demographic changes will not bring peace and stability I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mr. Barzani: Wars and demographic changes will not bring peace and stability I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mr. Barzani: Wars and demographic changes will not bring peace and stability I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mr. Barzani: Wars and demographic changes will not bring peace and stability I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mr. Barzani: Wars and demographic changes will not bring peace and stability I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mr. Barzani: Wars and demographic changes will not bring peace and stability I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mr. Barzani: Wars and demographic changes will not bring peace and stability I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mr. Barzani: Wars and demographic changes will not bring peace and stability I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mr. Barzani: Wars and demographic changes will not bring peace and stability I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mr. Barzani: Wars and demographic changes will not bring peace and stability I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Mr. Barzani: Wars and demographic changes will not bring peace and stability

Go down

Mr. Barzani: Wars and demographic changes will not bring peace and stability Empty Mr. Barzani: Wars and demographic changes will not bring peace and stability

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:03 pm

Mr. Barzani: Wars and demographic changes will not bring peace and stability

Mr. Barzani: Wars and demographic changes will not bring peace and stability 75a63c947adc9cd56c45c1da8d75f5d8_L

10/10/2019 - 21:33

Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) Prime Minister Masroor Barzani said on Thursday that wars and demographic change will not bring security, peace and stability.

Barzani was commenting on the Turkish invasion of western Kurdistan (Kurdistan Syria), and developments in the region in light of the military operations continued for two days, during a speech delivered at the graduation of the 38th batch of students of the University of Salah al-Din in the Kurdistan region.

"We are deeply concerned and against all forms of violence," he said. "Wars and demographic changes will not bring safety, peace and stability."

He added that «a peaceful and just solution that guarantees the rights of all components is the only way to establish the pillars of stability».

Barzani said he hoped the war in northeastern Syria would end as soon as possible.

In another context, Masrour Barzani, that the Kurdistan region strives vigorously and vigorously to develop talks with Baghdad to resolve all outstanding issues between the parties and come up with a final outcome satisfactory to all parties ».

He said: «We support the right demands of the Iraqis and at the same time we support the government of Mr. Adel Abdul Mahdi for reform and work in accordance with the Constitution to apply justice and grant everyone their rights, including the Kurdistan Region».

Barzani said, "We will seek during the next four years of the work of our government to develop the educational process and improve its quality and increase opportunities for higher education."

He called on students to develop their abilities and said: "Students, your responsibility requires that you develop yourselves and your abilities and we have to provide you with protection and open to you job opportunities and future prospects.

The President of the Kurdistan Regional Government Masrour Barzani urged the private sector to help the regional government in securing employment opportunities for new graduates from universities and institutes.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/kurdistan/552674

Mr. Barzani: Wars and demographic changes will not bring peace and stability 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum