Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZ says Still hearing positive things from Iraq that are expect the new rate by the 14th. DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MarkZ says Still hearing positive things from Iraq that are expect the new rate by the 14th.

Go down

MarkZ says Still hearing positive things from Iraq that are expect the new rate by the 14th. Empty MarkZ says Still hearing positive things from Iraq that are expect the new rate by the 14th.

Post by Ponee on Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:42 pm

MarkZ

We are in an incredible window of opportunity.  Zurich is still waiting for dollars…They are beyond frustrated...they were told they will process over the weekend.  In Iraq...hearing the 14th is still a big day for their LD’s on Monday.  [Three day banking window It sure is...big window of opportunity… Awesome window. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 [Will banks close on Columbus day and will that effect exchanges?]  I have been told many times that even if banks are closed…redemption centers can be open and doing our exchanges. Once we start…They want us to our exchanges as quickly as possible. 

[How long will we have to exchange?] 

I understand we will have about 10 days to make our appointments and about 30 days to do our exchanges

Still hearing positive things from Iraq that are expect the new rate by the 14th.  It is a long weekend- Columbus Day Weekend…and there is a lot of expectation for this weekend... Could we be out the door earlier 

Yes…wish I could give a better idea on timing but I can’t.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

MarkZ says Still hearing positive things from Iraq that are expect the new rate by the 14th. Empty Re: MarkZ says Still hearing positive things from Iraq that are expect the new rate by the 14th.

Post by Ponee on Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:13 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum