Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

A Message From Ted DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

A Message From Ted

Go down

A Message From Ted Empty A Message From Ted

Post by Ponee on Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:29 pm

A MESSAGE FROM TED -- 

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, I come during this early morning with questions where the answers seem to elude my common sense. As You know some years ago, I came into the foreign currency world full of questions with great expectations about how my life and the lives of my family would be changed. After getting involved with many different forums I soon became aware that the biggest obstacle I had to overcome was lack of Faith.

Dear Lord God Almighty, in a short while I fell in with the nay-sayers as I really felt that the RV and all of my plans would never happen. I became arguementive with the board leaders only to find myself banned from a number of different boards. Unbeknown to many I was even banned from the WSOMN board as well. That’s when I turned my life to you Lord and saw the error of my ways.
What I began to notice was that many of the board members I was associated with were head down the same road I had traveled, so while on the Dreamers board I began ask any members who were having doubts, medical, or financial needs for themselves and any family members. All I wanted was the first name and the need and I would pray for them. I still pray for many of them still to this day at my bedside.

In time adminbill invited me back to the board, so for a time I started my early morning prayer sessions with both the Dreamers, and the WSOMN board as well. I try to steer myself away from posting during the day and even then, only short post or an occasional song that seems appropriate. Now I understand that some may find my prayer sessions inappropriate. I suspect it is time for me to re-think my mission.

Now that is not to say that I am no longer going to have a prayer session for the group. In my heart and mind I am convinced that the RV will happen as I’m sure that many of you feel the same. 

TED1016

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum