Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Frank26  says I believe very deeply in my heart they're about to show pictures &descriptions of the lower denoms to the citizens. DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Frank26 says I believe very deeply in my heart they're about to show pictures &descriptions of the lower denoms to the citizens.

Go down

Frank26  says I believe very deeply in my heart they're about to show pictures &descriptions of the lower denoms to the citizens. Empty Frank26 says I believe very deeply in my heart they're about to show pictures &descriptions of the lower denoms to the citizens.

Post by Ponee on Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:07 pm

Frank26 & Walkingstick 

...Notice there has been no effect on the Iraqi dinar exchange rate due to the protesting.  Not one pip movement of the Iraqi dinar exchange rate.  Because it is not unstable.  It is not off track.  It is a process moving forward and I'm excited about Monday [October 14th]. 

[Reference Guru Frank26 10-8-2019 post below]

10   ...the CBI 4 days ago told [guru] walkingstick's firm that on the 14th 'the acceptance of new currency to be followed by the fils.'  The "Acceptance".  These aren't just ordinary words.  They are up here for a reason.  They're well calculated...the bank must accept the responsibility of the lower denoms.  This is the highest intel of the monetary reform of the Iraqi dinar...I believe very deeply in my heart they're about to show pictures and descriptions of the lower denoms to the citizens...and one more thing they will be given, the explanation...behind why their exchange rate has changed.  

[Reference Guru Frank26 10-8-2019 post below]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   ...the CBI has told [guru] Walkingstick's firm 3 days ago...(they have 6 banks)...that on the 14th they are to have the acceptance of new currency...It isn't even my opinion because the CBI told my friend's firm therefore it's public knowledge.  To be followed by fils...whoop there it is!...

When we see the pictures of the new lower denoms we've got a good chance for this to unfold...

Let's pray this protesting stops being so violent...our team members are alive and well...and pray that if it calms down the pictures of the lower denoms and the descriptions come out...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum