Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (IMF) IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (IMF) IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (IMF) IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (IMF) IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (IMF) IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (IMF) IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (IMF) IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (IMF) IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (IMF) IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (IMF) IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (IMF) IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (IMF) IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (IMF) IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (IMF) IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (IMF) IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (IMF) IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (IMF) IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (IMF) IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (IMF) IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (IMF) IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (IMF) IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST

Go down

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (IMF) IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST Empty THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (IMF) IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST

Post by claud39 Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:25 am

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (IMF) IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST
2019-10-07

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (IMF) IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST GLP_7476%20%28Large%29

The Training Course on Balance of Payments Statistics , organized by the IMF's Training and Capacity Building Institute in cooperation with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) Center for Economics and Finance in the Middle East, opened this morning at the IMF Headquarters in Abu Dhabi during the period  6-10 October 2019. 

The course will provide you with an extensive presentation of the concepts of balance of payments and its components as they are in the latest IMF guide, as well as an explanation of the methods of preparing and compiling balance of payments data and statistics. Our interest in the subject of “Balance of Payments Statistics” is in line with our efforts at the Arab Monetary Fund to contribute to achieving a number of objectives, first and foremost correcting the imbalances in the balance of payments of Arab countries, through the provision of short and medium term loans to member countries that need assistance in financing the deficit. Total balance of payments with the rest of the world. It also aims to support targeted reform programs and address imbalances leading to balance of payments deficits.

On this occasion, His Excellency Dr. Abdulrahman bin Abdullah Al Humaidi, General Manager and Chairman of the Fund, said:

[url=https://www.amf.org.ae/sites/default/files/%D9%83%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AA%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%AD.pdf] (Text)[/url]

[url=https://www.amf.org.ae/sites/default/files/%D9%83%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AA%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%AD.pdf]https://www.amf.org.ae/sites/default/files/%D9%83%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A9%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AA%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%AD.pdf[/url]

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (IMF) IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST GLP_7509%20%28Large%29

https://www.amf.org.ae/ar/content/%D8%B5%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%86-%D9%85%D8%B9-%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2-%D8%B5%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D9%8A-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%85%D9%88%D9%8A%D9%84-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%88%D8%B3%D8%B7-15
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (IMF) IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST Empty Re: THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (IMF) IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST

Post by claud39 Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:29 am

a word

His Excellency Dr. Abdulrahman bin Abdullah Al Humaidi
General Manager Chairman of the Board
At the opening of the course about
“General Economic and Financial Balances”
For officials in (Tunisia, Algeria, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania)
In cooperation with
Central Bank of Tunisia

Tunisia - The Republic of Tunisia

2019 Oct 11 - 7

Dear brothers and sisters

At the outset, I would like to extend my thanks and gratitude to His Excellency Dr. Marwan Abbasi,
The Governor of the Central Bank of Tunisia, in response to the desire to hold a course "economic balances general

Officials of our dear countries (Tunisia, Algeria, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania)
To our dear country

In Tunis, wishing the Republic of Tunisia progress and prosperity. as such
More

I would like to welcome you to the opening of the training and capacity-building institute
Take this opportunity and benefit from this course by paying attention to its various topics and participation
Effective in them.

The course aims to deepen participants' understanding of the design and implementation of macroeconomic policies

Drawing on IFAD's expertise in designing financial programs and providing technical advice to countries
In order to strengthen its efforts in providing financial support and capacity development to enhance its
Economic reform. The course also covers the key features of the four main sectors
Composition of the macroeconomic sector: the real sector, the fiscal sector, the external sector,

The monetary sector and the inter-linkages between these sectors, where it is important to focus on
The importance of coordination between economic policies in order to achieve economic stability is evident
Manifestations of sustained economic growth at the desired rates, as well
Stabilize the overall price level.

A careful diagnosis requires maintaining the major balances of the current situation
A clear and in-depth understanding of key economic and financial indicators and the evolution of these variables
Impacts are analyzed

Economic growth and monitoring their tracks and factors affecting them
Especially macroeconomic policies that are of
Regional and international economic developments and their repercussions on the overall financial situation and what results
Internal and external imbalances.

The course is interested in showing you how to prepare a financial program aimed at enhancing economic stability
And intensify structural reform in the economy. Economic policies will be examined
Macro financial, monetary, commercial and exchange rate. It is noteworthy that stability
Economic improvement is concerned with improving the macroeconomic equilibrium, both domestic and external, that is, equilibrium
Supply and demand in the economy, the balance of government budget, and the balance of the external sector
The course covers three main parts, including macroeconomic analysis data and tools and components
Economic stability and reform policies and financial programming and its components with practical application
And case studies.

LL

Your session is a valuable opportunity for all of us to see the experiences of the Arab countries and to deepen understanding

Analyze economic policies and analyze their effects on internal and external balances. Will be
The focus of the course on several axes perhaps the most important of which:

• The concept of financial programming and policies aimed at achieving internal and external balance.

• Key features of the various accounts used in macroeconomic analysis.

• Correlation between these calculations and prediction methods for each sector.

• Diagnose macroeconomic performance and analyze the effects of macroeconomic policies on variables
Essential.

In conclusion, I would like to thank the AMF colleagues for presenting the course materials
Take advantage of this opportunity to benefit from the experiences of different Arab countries, which maximizes the benefit
I urge
Of this important session.

Best wishes for a successful session and a good stay in our dear country Tunisia.

Peace, mercy and blessings of God be upon you.

SS / G / L / R

[url=https://www.amf.org.ae/sites/default/files/%D9%83%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AA%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%AD.pdf]https://www.amf.org.ae/sites/default/files/%D9%83%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A9%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AA%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%AD.pdf[/url]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum