Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Mesopotamia: Loans to finance laboratories and medical ammunition ranging between 25 and 50 million dinars I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Mesopotamia: Loans to finance laboratories and medical ammunition ranging between 25 and 50 million dinars I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 Mesopotamia: Loans to finance laboratories and medical ammunition ranging between 25 and 50 million dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Mesopotamia: Loans to finance laboratories and medical ammunition ranging between 25 and 50 million dinars I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Mesopotamia: Loans to finance laboratories and medical ammunition ranging between 25 and 50 million dinars I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Mesopotamia: Loans to finance laboratories and medical ammunition ranging between 25 and 50 million dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Mesopotamia: Loans to finance laboratories and medical ammunition ranging between 25 and 50 million dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Mesopotamia: Loans to finance laboratories and medical ammunition ranging between 25 and 50 million dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Mesopotamia: Loans to finance laboratories and medical ammunition ranging between 25 and 50 million dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Mesopotamia: Loans to finance laboratories and medical ammunition ranging between 25 and 50 million dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Mesopotamia: Loans to finance laboratories and medical ammunition ranging between 25 and 50 million dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Mesopotamia: Loans to finance laboratories and medical ammunition ranging between 25 and 50 million dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Mesopotamia: Loans to finance laboratories and medical ammunition ranging between 25 and 50 million dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Mesopotamia: Loans to finance laboratories and medical ammunition ranging between 25 and 50 million dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Mesopotamia: Loans to finance laboratories and medical ammunition ranging between 25 and 50 million dinars I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Mesopotamia: Loans to finance laboratories and medical ammunition ranging between 25 and 50 million dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Mesopotamia: Loans to finance laboratories and medical ammunition ranging between 25 and 50 million dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Mesopotamia: Loans to finance laboratories and medical ammunition ranging between 25 and 50 million dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Mesopotamia: Loans to finance laboratories and medical ammunition ranging between 25 and 50 million dinars I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Mesopotamia: Loans to finance laboratories and medical ammunition ranging between 25 and 50 million dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mesopotamia: Loans to finance laboratories and medical ammunition ranging between 25 and 50 million dinars

Go down

Mesopotamia: Loans to finance laboratories and medical ammunition ranging between 25 and 50 million dinars Empty Mesopotamia: Loans to finance laboratories and medical ammunition ranging between 25 and 50 million dinars

Post by claud39 Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:46 am

Mesopotamia: Loans to finance laboratories and medical ammunition ranging between 25 and 50 million dinars

02/10/2019

Mesopotamia: Loans to finance laboratories and medical ammunition ranging between 25 and 50 million dinars 17435

Economy News _ Baghdad

Rafidain Bank announced on Wednesday that the loans to finance laboratories and medical ammunition ranges between 25 and 50 million dinars.

The bank said in a statement received by the "Economy News" a copy of it, that "the loans to finance the owners of laboratories and medical ammunition shall be the maximum limit of 50 million dinars to guarantee the mortgage of the property provided by the borrower and 25 million dinars to guarantee the sponsor of a civil servant from the employees of the endemic state departments pay their salaries with the bank."

He added that "it was decided to provide a license to practice the profession and a letter in support of the applicant's claim that the laboratory owner or practitioner is practicing his work in addition to a copy of the identity of the Iraqi Chemists Syndicate, the Pharmacists Syndicate, the Medical Technology Syndicate or any identity issued by the concerned medical authority."

Rafidain Bank began in 2016 to grant advances and loans to employees and citizens in accordance with certain mechanisms and controls.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17951
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum