Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Samarra medicines achieve a production value of more than one billion dinars I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Samarra medicines achieve a production value of more than one billion dinars I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Samarra medicines achieve a production value of more than one billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Samarra medicines achieve a production value of more than one billion dinars I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Samarra medicines achieve a production value of more than one billion dinars I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Samarra medicines achieve a production value of more than one billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Samarra medicines achieve a production value of more than one billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Samarra medicines achieve a production value of more than one billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Samarra medicines achieve a production value of more than one billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Samarra medicines achieve a production value of more than one billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Samarra medicines achieve a production value of more than one billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Samarra medicines achieve a production value of more than one billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Samarra medicines achieve a production value of more than one billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Samarra medicines achieve a production value of more than one billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Samarra medicines achieve a production value of more than one billion dinars I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Samarra medicines achieve a production value of more than one billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Samarra medicines achieve a production value of more than one billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Samarra medicines achieve a production value of more than one billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Samarra medicines achieve a production value of more than one billion dinars I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Samarra medicines achieve a production value of more than one billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Samarra medicines achieve a production value of more than one billion dinars

Go down

Samarra medicines achieve a production value of more than one billion dinars Empty Samarra medicines achieve a production value of more than one billion dinars

Post by claud39 Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:39 am

Samarra medicines achieve a production value of more than one billion dinars

02/10/2019

Samarra medicines achieve a production value of more than one billion dinars 17449

Economy News _ Baghdad

The General Company for the manufacture of medicines and medical supplies in Samarra on Tuesday, the value of production achieved until mid-September last billion and 296 million and 279 thousand Iraqi dinars.

The director of Samarra factory Mohammed Abdul Qader said in a statement received by the "economic news" a copy, that "the production achieved within the production plan included the implementation of contracts for the Ministry of Health and the environment, including the production of Entero-Stop (treatment for severe diarrhea and Hyporic) for the treatment of suffering From the increase of salts in addition to the production of Dermodin Ointment and Fugidin Cream, as well as the production of the second shipment of the Cephalexin susp 250 preparation contract and part of the first shipment of Amoxycillnsusp250. ”

He added that "the total value according to the production program set by the company for the month of September last amount to (2) billion and (900) million dinars, which is the production of preparations over the said month."

He stressed that "the company aspires to the arrival of raw materials contracted by the global and sober to begin to produce and strengthen the production program for the coming months and according to contracts with the Ministry of Health and the need of the local market."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17958
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum