Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZero: "there was a zim swap in HongKong…just a few hours ago…" 10/1/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

MarkZero: "there was a zim swap in HongKong…just a few hours ago…" 10/1/19

Go down

MarkZero: "there was a zim swap in HongKong…just a few hours ago…" 10/1/19 Empty MarkZero: "there was a zim swap in HongKong…just a few hours ago…" 10/1/19

Post by RamblerNash on Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:02 pm

MZ: I am looking for a fantastic day…If news is as good as I expect…..you will be hearing from me again today.

Q: Is today the day?

MZ: that’s what we are going to find out……Today is the first…..we are waiting to find out exactly what they did get done.

MZ: This is the last update I got from Isaac in Zurich

MZ:  isaac niego Mon, Sep 30, 2:10 PM (19 hours ago) to me Hello mark , hope all good , finally the bank said tomorrow I will be able to move the money . Regards to all Sent from my iPhone

Member: It’s always tomorrow…sigh

Member:  That was MarkZ reposting Isaac's post of yesterday! Said he'll be able to get his money TODAY.

Member:  This week in China is called GOLDEN WEEK 7 days of celebration!

Member:  This week in China is called GOLDEN WEEK 7 days of celebration!. FIELD said Saturday at 8 pm started the Zim redemption and that yesterday we were in day 3.

MZ: We are hearing there was a zim swap in HongKong…just a few hours ago…....

MZ:  lots of encouraging news from Zurich…they are still expecting liquidity today ….

MZ: Lots of chatter that Reno was going to go…..waiting for them to wake up for reports from there.

Mod:  Iraq banks now introducing digital real-time international banking to citizens via cell phone...training citizens on advanced modernization for a currency with the value of Toilet Paper?

Q: Is this ever going to happen?

MZ: It’s always been a when…not an if …….the when is really hard to wait for though….I think this is a very hopeful week for us as everything plays out.

Q: Will this impeachment stuff slow down the RV?

MZ: I personally don’t think so…..we just have to wait and see.

Member:  impeachment will let Trump and Patriots spill the beans

Member:  Frank26 posted this morning, We are putting everyone on red alert.. the lower denoms have been given the approval to be distributed among all the Iraq banks-to the citizens once the rate changes.

Member:  Iraqi citizens are protesting and screaming lower denoms!

Member: If the "PTB"S" want this RV to be private and Hid from the Public, they are not doing a very good job. Every day that passes more People in the Public arena find out and begin purchasing foreign currency.

Member:  If Trump would drop sovereignty, gold back, RV, and Nesara, he would be carved on Mt Rushmore.......now what idiots would impeach that?

Special guest Bob Locke joined the call at minute 16:00…He is talking today about making the exchange appointment and what will happen at our exchange appointments….

MZ: I will see everybody tomorrow at 10:00AM unless something big happens tonight…..in which case I will be back.

Your straw man (Strawman) is an artificial person http://freedom-school.com/aware/your-straw-man-is-an-artificial-person.html

MZ: Video on PP’s and Farm claims: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAL0exvL45Y

Mod:  Dr Shabibi answering questions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol8wve53-ME
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

MarkZero: "there was a zim swap in HongKong…just a few hours ago…" 10/1/19 Empty Re: MarkZero: "there was a zim swap in HongKong…just a few hours ago…" 10/1/19

Post by Ponee on Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:05 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum