Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZ says -we hear anytime from now until Thursday for 800 numbers... DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MarkZ says -we hear anytime from now until Thursday for 800 numbers...

Go down

MarkZ says -we hear anytime from now until Thursday for 800 numbers... Empty MarkZ says -we hear anytime from now until Thursday for 800 numbers...

Post by Ponee on Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:49 pm

Guru MarkZ 

I feel we are so close and the waiting in these last days is very hard. We are told I may be under a NDA by midday tomorrow. I was told the NDA for people who are in the public like myself, Frank ect…may be stronger than the normal people’s NDA.  So If I have to shut up...that is why. They may force me to be 100% quiet. I was told I probably will be able to post that Screen with the nest and the cash and golden egg in it with the 800 numbers...but won’t know for sure until I read the NDA...we hear anytime from now until Thursday for 800 numbers...but manage your expectations…

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am looking for a fantastic day…If news is as good as I expect…..you will be hearing from me again today...Today is the first…..we are waiting to find out exactly what they did get done...lots of encouraging news from Zurich…they are still expecting liquidity today...Lots of chatter that Reno was going to go... [Is this ever going to happen?] It’s always been a when…not an if...the when is really hard to wait for though... I think this is a very hopeful week for us as everything plays out.

Last edited by Ponee on Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

MarkZ says -we hear anytime from now until Thursday for 800 numbers... Empty Re: MarkZ says -we hear anytime from now until Thursday for 800 numbers...

Post by Captain259 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:32 pm

===SO HAVE BEEN THE LAST 13 YEARS cabbagehead====SO FULL OF SHIT===

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

MarkZ says -we hear anytime from now until Thursday for 800 numbers... Empty Re: MarkZ says -we hear anytime from now until Thursday for 800 numbers...

Post by Captain259 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:28 pm

==GETTING READY FOR THE 'WEEKEND' BULLSHIT=== AMEN-AMEN--AND THE CHOIR SANG==IT'S THE WEEKEND AND HEAR COMES THE BULLSHIT===AND ALL SAID--AMEN AND AMEN---ALONG WITH QUOTE==I'M GOING TO ENJOY MINE, HOPE YOU ENJOY YOURS====.

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:08 pm

'

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain259 on Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:25 pm

===ARE WE ALL READY FOR THE FRIDAY BULLSHIT===AN THE CHOIR SANG==IT'S TIME FOR MARKZ, TONY AND RAY==IT'S FRIDAY AND THE BULLSHIT IS READY TO FLY===AND ALL SAID==AMEN

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum