Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi efforts to calm the situation in the region I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi efforts to calm the situation in the region I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi efforts to calm the situation in the region I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi efforts to calm the situation in the region I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi efforts to calm the situation in the region I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi efforts to calm the situation in the region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi efforts to calm the situation in the region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi efforts to calm the situation in the region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi efforts to calm the situation in the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi efforts to calm the situation in the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi efforts to calm the situation in the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi efforts to calm the situation in the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi efforts to calm the situation in the region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi efforts to calm the situation in the region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi efforts to calm the situation in the region I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi efforts to calm the situation in the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqi efforts to calm the situation in the region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraqi efforts to calm the situation in the region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraqi efforts to calm the situation in the region I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraqi efforts to calm the situation in the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraqi efforts to calm the situation in the region

Go down

Iraqi efforts to calm the situation in the region Empty Iraqi efforts to calm the situation in the region

Post by claud39 Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:03 pm

[size=36][rtl]Iraqi efforts to calm the situation in the region[/rtl][/size]

Friday 27 September 2019

Iraqi efforts to calm the situation in the region Alsabaah-19703

Baghdad / morning 

Iraq renewed its call to calm the situation and take the path of dialogue as an alternative to the conflict to spare the region and its people the scourge of war, while Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, optimistic to resolve the situation in the region, while stressing that it is difficult and complex, the Foreign Ministry announced its refusal to engage in any axes, as confirmed by the Ministry of Defense Our territory is a red line, and it will not be an arena for conflict between nations.

Calls for calm and follow the language of dialogue, stressed the need for President of the Republic, Barham Saleh during his meeting with Iranian President Hassan Rouhani, on the sidelines of the United Nations General Assembly in New York, stressing the importance of adopting a policy of dialogue and understanding in order to ensure the stability and peace of the region and respect for the rights of peoples in security and prosperity.

"We have received a very good response in our intensive meetings with the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques and the Crown Prince," Abdul-Mahdi said in a statement issued after the conclusion of his visit to Saudi Arabia. "We are closer to optimism to move forward to resolve the situation and prevent any clash or the possibility of fighting or war in the region." "Everyone does not want war but calm."

The language of truce, which Iraq urges to follow, was formally expressed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, when confirmed by its spokesman, Ahmed al-Sahaf, that "Iraq is not entering into any new alliances and that the security of the Gulf is a participatory responsibility rests with the countries."

Meanwhile, Defense Ministry spokesman Major General Tahsin al-Khafaji said: "We reject Iraq becoming a battleground for any conflict." He added that "Iraq rejects threats by Iran or America that threaten the interests of both countries, and stressed that Iraqi territory is a red line."

Foreign Minister Mohammed Ali al-Hakim told reporters on the sidelines of the UN General Assembly in New York that "Baghdad is not yet ready to join the Gulf Alliance," and said in response to a question on whether Iraq is ready to join the coalition We are against joining this coalition at this stage.

http://alsabaah.iq/14512/%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%B9-%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%87%D8%AF%D8%A6%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%88%D8%B6%D8%A7%D8%B9-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%86%D8%B7%D9%82%D8%A9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum