Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The opening of a new maritime line between Iraq and North America I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The opening of a new maritime line between Iraq and North America I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The opening of a new maritime line between Iraq and North America I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The opening of a new maritime line between Iraq and North America I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The opening of a new maritime line between Iraq and North America I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The opening of a new maritime line between Iraq and North America I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The opening of a new maritime line between Iraq and North America I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The opening of a new maritime line between Iraq and North America I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The opening of a new maritime line between Iraq and North America I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The opening of a new maritime line between Iraq and North America I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The opening of a new maritime line between Iraq and North America I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The opening of a new maritime line between Iraq and North America I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The opening of a new maritime line between Iraq and North America I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The opening of a new maritime line between Iraq and North America I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The opening of a new maritime line between Iraq and North America I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The opening of a new maritime line between Iraq and North America I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The opening of a new maritime line between Iraq and North America I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The opening of a new maritime line between Iraq and North America I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The opening of a new maritime line between Iraq and North America I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The opening of a new maritime line between Iraq and North America I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The opening of a new maritime line between Iraq and North America

Go down

The opening of a new maritime line between Iraq and North America Empty The opening of a new maritime line between Iraq and North America

Post by claud39 Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:36 pm

The opening of a new maritime line between Iraq and North America

27/09/2019

The opening of a new maritime line between Iraq and North America 29376-2067781264

Baghdad -

The Ministry of Transport announced on Friday the opening of a new maritime line with North America after the arrival of the humpback ship to the Canadian port of Vancouver.

The ministry said in a statement received by "Klkamsh Press," that "Minister of Transport Abdullah Laibi, revealed today the arrival of one of the ships of the General Company for Maritime Transport (Al-Hadba) to the Canadian port of Vancouver in a period not seen in Iraqi vessels since 40 years and then the ship will go to Los This is a precedent in the history of the company that has never been seen before. ”

"The arrival of the humpback ship to Canada is an important success that confirms the Iraqi seas commitment to global marine systems and compliance with all international safety requirements, because the Canadian port of Vancouver is one of the most important international ports and does not receive ships that do not respect the international instructions of the International Maritime Organization," he said. IMO. ”.

He pointed out that "the ship sailed nearly 43 days transiting the Indian Ocean and the North Pacific to record an important cruise did not witness Iraqi ships since 40 years to transport on board 14 thousand tons of iron."

"The maritime sector is witnessing important developments at all levels, especially in the field of cargo transport on the high seas," the minister said, adding that "the ministry seeks to provide the company's fleet with new vessels from specialized origins in this regard to raise the reality of the company to the ranks of international companies."

https://glgamesh.com/archives/110447
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The opening of a new maritime line between Iraq and North America Empty Iraq opens transport line with North America

Post by claud39 Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:39 pm

[size=30]Iraq opens transport line with North America[/size]

27/09/2019 

The opening of a new maritime line between Iraq and North America Thumbnail.php?file=Doc_P_320010_637052039744743077_293707100

Ahd News - Baghdad
The Ministry of Transport announced the opening of a new maritime line with North America after the arrival of the humpback ship to the Canadian port of Vancouver.
The ministry said in a statement received, Al-Ahd News, a copy, on Friday, that "Minister of Transport Abdullah Laibi, revealed today the arrival of one of the ships of the General Company for Maritime Transport (Al-Hadba) to the Canadian port of Vancouver in a period of time not witnessed by Iraqi vessels since 40 years. The ship will then head to Los Angeles in North America and this is a precedent of its kind in the company's history.
He added that "the arrival of the humpback to Canada is an important success that confirms the Iraqi seas commitment to global maritime systems and compliance with all international safety conditions because the Canadian port of Vancouver is one of the most important international ports and does not receive ships that do not respect the international regulations of the International Maritime Organization IMO."
He pointed out that "the ship sailed nearly 43 days across the Indian Ocean and the North Pacific to record an important cruise did not witness Iraqi ships since 40 years to transport on board 14 thousand tons of iron."
The minister pointed out that "the maritime sector is witnessing important developments at all levels, especially in the field of cargo transport on the high seas," adding that "the ministry seeks to provide the company's fleet with new vessels from specialized origins in this regard to upgrade the reality of the company to the ranks of international companies."

http://alahadnews.net/index.php/permalink/181661.html
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum