Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZ says - As we understand it we almost had the trigger pulled yesterday…we have great expectation for today and tomorrow.  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MarkZ says - As we understand it we almost had the trigger pulled yesterday…we have great expectation for today and tomorrow.

Go down

MarkZ says - As we understand it we almost had the trigger pulled yesterday…we have great expectation for today and tomorrow.  Empty MarkZ says - As we understand it we almost had the trigger pulled yesterday…we have great expectation for today and tomorrow.

Post by Ponee on Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:30 pm

MarkZ  

[via PDK]   As we understand it we almost had the trigger pulled yesterday…we have great expectation for today and tomorrow.  Everything points to “soon” . I hate that word, by the way. The word “soon” seemed to mean “eternity” in Dinarland…lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[via PDK]   Zurich and one UK contact are expecting fireworks at anytime today

Any news from Iraq?]  

My last update was Tuesday night...as of then there was no new rate

[Iraq IXE supposed joining in the NASDEq on Oct 1st. Heard they have to be 1/1 at least 1 to 1 or higher rate before they can be on International Stock Exchange. 

What do you think?]  and they have to be in Article 8.  I am the most excited I have been in a long time…

Read the today's full MarkZ here http://www.dinardaily.net/t88374-markzero-my-paymaster-is-among-them-9-26-19#358151

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum