Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Mnt Goat says-  We are just waiting for the CBI to make its next move.  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Mnt Goat says-  We are just waiting for the CBI to make its next move.  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 Mnt Goat says-  We are just waiting for the CBI to make its next move.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Mnt Goat says-  We are just waiting for the CBI to make its next move.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Mnt Goat says-  We are just waiting for the CBI to make its next move.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Mnt Goat says-  We are just waiting for the CBI to make its next move.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Mnt Goat says-  We are just waiting for the CBI to make its next move.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Mnt Goat says-  We are just waiting for the CBI to make its next move.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Mnt Goat says-  We are just waiting for the CBI to make its next move.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Mnt Goat says-  We are just waiting for the CBI to make its next move.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Mnt Goat says-  We are just waiting for the CBI to make its next move.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Mnt Goat says-  We are just waiting for the CBI to make its next move.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Mnt Goat says-  We are just waiting for the CBI to make its next move.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Mnt Goat says-  We are just waiting for the CBI to make its next move.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Mnt Goat says-  We are just waiting for the CBI to make its next move.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Mnt Goat says-  We are just waiting for the CBI to make its next move.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Mnt Goat says-  We are just waiting for the CBI to make its next move.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Mnt Goat says-  We are just waiting for the CBI to make its next move.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Mnt Goat says-  We are just waiting for the CBI to make its next move.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Mnt Goat says-  We are just waiting for the CBI to make its next move.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mnt Goat says- We are just waiting for the CBI to make its next move.

3 posters

Go down

Mnt Goat says-  We are just waiting for the CBI to make its next move.  Empty Re: Mnt Goat says- We are just waiting for the CBI to make its next move.

Post by Ponee Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:08 pm

Mnt Goat 

We are just waiting for the CBI to make its next move.  Bank memos or news is all insignificant if the CBI does not act...

Don’t you think we will see any changes first in Iraq and report on them long before the news hits the US banks?  

There is no conspiracy here. No secrets. The banks don’t know and will not know before any more than we know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A “lop” is a technical term not slang. It is a IMF currency manipulation tool they use in times of hyper-inflation.  ...Iraq is controlling their inflation and keeping it at bay to + or – 2%.   If they were not doing this none of this second phase of the process to delete the zeros would even be taking place in the first place. ...They must maintain the MCP to this 2% criteria in order to move forward and operate under Article 8 of the IMF UN Charter for member nations. Iraq is a member.  So again how anyone can call this a “lop” I don’t know. It does not even come close to the use of the IMF term... 

MNT GOAT NEWS BRIEF HERE https://www.dinardaily.net/t88335-mnt-goat-news-brief-9-24-19

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mnt Goat says-  We are just waiting for the CBI to make its next move.  Empty Re: Mnt Goat says- We are just waiting for the CBI to make its next move.

Post by Captain259 Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:57 pm

===MT. GOAT IS RIGHT====THESE OTHER GURU'S HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON. IN FACT THE OTHER GURU'S ARE JUST STEALING YOUR MONEY====LISTEN TO CALLER 610 WITH YOYO AND BIMBO====SEND YOUR MONEY SO TONY AND RAY CAN TRAVEL AROUND THE COUNTRY ON YOUR HARD EARNED DOLLARS--STOP SENDING THEM MONEY AND SEE HOW LONG THEY STICK AROUND. THE SAME OLD CALLERS EVERY THIRD DAY.

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:17 pm

hey goat here is the big move for the cbi. they found a new can to kick down the road as usual because they have no intention of changing the value anytime soon.
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum