Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Frank26 -- they are about to tell the world by simply changing it…that they have a new exchange rate. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Frank26 -- they are about to tell the world by simply changing it…that they have a new exchange rate. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Frank26 -- they are about to tell the world by simply changing it…that they have a new exchange rate. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Frank26 -- they are about to tell the world by simply changing it…that they have a new exchange rate. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Frank26 -- they are about to tell the world by simply changing it…that they have a new exchange rate. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Frank26 -- they are about to tell the world by simply changing it…that they have a new exchange rate. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Frank26 -- they are about to tell the world by simply changing it…that they have a new exchange rate. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Frank26 -- they are about to tell the world by simply changing it…that they have a new exchange rate. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Frank26 -- they are about to tell the world by simply changing it…that they have a new exchange rate. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Frank26 -- they are about to tell the world by simply changing it…that they have a new exchange rate. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Frank26 -- they are about to tell the world by simply changing it…that they have a new exchange rate. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Frank26 -- they are about to tell the world by simply changing it…that they have a new exchange rate. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Frank26 -- they are about to tell the world by simply changing it…that they have a new exchange rate. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Frank26 -- they are about to tell the world by simply changing it…that they have a new exchange rate. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Frank26 -- they are about to tell the world by simply changing it…that they have a new exchange rate. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Frank26 -- they are about to tell the world by simply changing it…that they have a new exchange rate. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Frank26 -- they are about to tell the world by simply changing it…that they have a new exchange rate. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Frank26 -- they are about to tell the world by simply changing it…that they have a new exchange rate. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Frank26 -- they are about to tell the world by simply changing it…that they have a new exchange rate. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Frank26 -- they are about to tell the world by simply changing it…that they have a new exchange rate. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Frank26 -- they are about to tell the world by simply changing it…that they have a new exchange rate.

Go down

Frank26 -- they are about to tell the world by simply changing it…that they have a new exchange rate. Empty Frank26 -- they are about to tell the world by simply changing it…that they have a new exchange rate.

Post by Ponee Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:09 pm

Frank26  

...on [Iraqi] television and electronic billboards they're telling the citizens the ISX is about to allow the country of Iraq and its citizens to enter the international global market for trade...companies right now are pouring in...they are about to tell us they are Article VIII...NASDAQ signed a contract with the ISX to start selling internationally on October 1st...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  ...I don't like to talk about politics [but]...If you get rid of President Trump you don't have an RI in Iraq.  Everything is in my opinion.  But in my opinion that is a fact...

"Firefly77 Report:  On Iraqi TV today the CBI is saying to us, the citizens...that they have unified all databases with the Kurdistan area with Baghdad.  The main branch of the Central Bank of Iraq and NEX.(?) They will be working on Musol, and they are talking about the importance of being able to do transactions now in real time with this database... It’s all linked up."  

Do you know what they are talking about? Do you understand why the CBI is telling the citizens that all banks now have the same database?  

Because they are international now and they are under Article 8 . And they are about to tell the world by simply changing it…that they have a new exchange rate. It doesn’t have to be a big announcement. When the media finds out, they are going to take it and run with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Breaking news IMO...The White House of the United States of America put this out [video with Trump and the president of Iraq]...The White House wants us to know, American citizens and the whole world to know the White House is finally talking about Iraq  and this timing is perfect...I believe the White House wants everyone to know where we're at with Iraq...timing is everything...it's week number 4 in September...

Last edited by Ponee on Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:30 pm; edited 3 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Frank26 -- they are about to tell the world by simply changing it…that they have a new exchange rate. Empty Re: Frank26 -- they are about to tell the world by simply changing it…that they have a new exchange rate.

Post by Ponee Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:11 pm

What a NUT JOB! 

Frank26 -- they are about to tell the world by simply changing it…that they have a new exchange rate. 505272_thumb

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Frank26 -- they are about to tell the world by simply changing it…that they have a new exchange rate. Empty Re: Frank26 -- they are about to tell the world by simply changing it…that they have a new exchange rate.

Post by Ponee Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:05 pm

Frank26 -- they are about to tell the world by simply changing it…that they have a new exchange rate. 505272_thumb

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum