Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Washington confirms its readiness to help build an advanced banking system in Iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Washington confirms its readiness to help build an advanced banking system in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Washington confirms its readiness to help build an advanced banking system in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Washington confirms its readiness to help build an advanced banking system in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Washington confirms its readiness to help build an advanced banking system in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Washington confirms its readiness to help build an advanced banking system in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Washington confirms its readiness to help build an advanced banking system in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Washington confirms its readiness to help build an advanced banking system in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Washington confirms its readiness to help build an advanced banking system in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Washington confirms its readiness to help build an advanced banking system in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Washington confirms its readiness to help build an advanced banking system in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Washington confirms its readiness to help build an advanced banking system in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Washington confirms its readiness to help build an advanced banking system in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Washington confirms its readiness to help build an advanced banking system in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Washington confirms its readiness to help build an advanced banking system in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Washington confirms its readiness to help build an advanced banking system in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Washington confirms its readiness to help build an advanced banking system in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Washington confirms its readiness to help build an advanced banking system in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Washington confirms its readiness to help build an advanced banking system in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Washington confirms its readiness to help build an advanced banking system in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Washington confirms its readiness to help build an advanced banking system in Iraq

Go down

Washington confirms its readiness to help build an advanced banking system in Iraq Empty Washington confirms its readiness to help build an advanced banking system in Iraq

Post by claud39 Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:39 pm

[size=35]Washington confirms its readiness to help build an advanced banking system in Iraq[/size]

[size=35]2019-09-26
[/size]

Washington confirms its readiness to help build an advanced banking system in Iraq Doc-P-319875-637051093147115848

Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammad Halbousi called on Thursday for the need to reduce the escalation in the region and curb crises, stressing the need for the United States and the international community to do more to combat terrorism and drying up its sources and financing, while assuring the US Assistant Secretary of Treasury in Iraq.

"The speaker of the House of Representatives, Mohammed al-Halbousi, received on Thursday, Assistant US Treasury Secretary for Terrorist Financing Marshall Billingsley, in the presence of US Ambassador to Iraq Matthew Toller," the office said in a statement received by Alsumaria News.

He added that Halbousi "discussed during the meeting political, economic and security developments in Iraq, and stressed the role of the House of Representatives in the adoption of legislation guaranteeing the development and stability in the country."

"The United States and the international community should exert more efforts to combat terrorism, dry up its sources and finance it," the statement quoted Halbousi as saying, noting "the need to reduce escalation in the region, curb crises and call for dialogue and peace."

He called for "encouraging American companies to invest more in Iraq in all industrial and commercial fields."

For his part, assured US Assistant Secretary of State for his country's "security and sovereignty, and protect democracy in Iraq and the gains made after the victory in the war on terrorism," noting "Washington's readiness to provide assistance; to build an advanced banking system in Iraq, and contribute expertise to fight corruption ".

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/319875/%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B4%D9%86%D8%B7%D9%86-%D8%AA%D8%A4%D9%83%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%87%D8%A7-%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%82%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D9%86%D8%B8%D8%A7%D9%85-%D9%85
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Washington confirms its readiness to help build an advanced banking system in Iraq Empty Washington shows its restoration to build an advanced banking system in Iraq and contribute to the fight against corruption

Post by claud39 Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:42 pm

[rtl]Washington shows its restoration to build an advanced banking system in Iraq and contribute to the fight against corruption[/rtl]

2019/26

Washington confirms its readiness to help build an advanced banking system in Iraq Story_img_5d8cda9ad56b6

[rtl](MENAFN - Bahrain Tribune) Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed al-Halbousi received on Thursday US Assistant Treasury Secretary for Terrorist Financing Marshall Billingsley in the presence of US Ambassador to Iraq Matthew Toller.[/rtl]
[rtl]A statement by the Office of the President of the House of Representatives received a copy of the agency (Euphrates News) copy, that Halbousi "discussed during the meeting political, economic and security developments in Iraq, stressing the role of the House of Representatives in the adoption of legislation guaranteeing the development and stability in the country."
The Speaker stressed the need for the United States and the international community to exert more efforts to combat terrorism and dry up its sources and financing, pointing to the need to reduce the escalation in the region and the encirclement of crises and call for dialogue and peace.
Al-Halbousi also called for "encouraging American companies to invest more in Iraq in all industrial and commercial fields."
For his part, the US Assistant Secretary of Treasury affirmed his country's keenness on the security and sovereignty of Iraq, and the protection of democracy and the gains achieved after the victory in the war on terrorism, pointing to Washington's readiness to provide assistance;[/rtl]

[rtl]https://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=213184
[/rtl]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Washington confirms its readiness to help build an advanced banking system in Iraq Empty Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance receives Assistant US Treasury Secretary

Post by claud39 Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:31 am

Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance receives Assistant US Treasury Secretary

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Washington confirms its readiness to help build an advanced banking system in Iraq A295cbf6-81f6-4c31-a1f3-d4c1dfde555f

Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs, Minister of Finance, Mr. Fouad Hussein, received at his office in Baghdad on Thursday, September 26, 2019, Mr. Marshall Billingsley, Assistant Secretary of the US Treasury and his accompanying delegation.

During the meeting, which was attended by the Ambassador of the United States of America in Baghdad, Matthew Toler reviewed the economic and financial situation in Iraq in particular and the region in general.

In the same context, the Iraqi government plans to increase electricity production in preparation for next summer season and cover all the energy needs of the provinces were discussed and reviewed.

The meeting was attended by a number of advisors at the US Embassy, ​​the Treasury Department and the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister.

Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance received Assistant US Treasury Secretary

http://www.mof.gov.iq/Pages/MOFBannerHeadlineDetail.aspx?BannerNewsID=755 

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Washington confirms its readiness to help build an advanced banking system in Iraq Empty Halbousi calls for the need to reduce the escalation in the region

Post by claud39 Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:13 pm

[size=36][rtl]Halbousi calls for the need to reduce the escalation in the region[/rtl][/size]

Friday 27 September 2019

Washington confirms its readiness to help build an advanced banking system in Iraq Alsabaah-19693

Baghdad / morning

The speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbousi, the need to reduce the escalation in the region and curb crises, while assuring the US Assistant Secretary of the Treasury Washington's readiness to provide assistance to build an advanced banking system in Iraq.

The House of Representatives said in a statement received "morning" a copy of it: The Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbousi, US Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for terrorist financing Marshall Billingsley, in the presence of US Ambassador to Iraq Matthew 
Tuler. ”

He added that Halbousi "discussed during the meeting political, economic and security developments in Iraq, and stressed the role of the House of Representatives in the adoption of legislation guaranteeing the development and stability in the country."

"The United States and the international community should exert more efforts to fight terrorism, dry up its sources and finance it," the statement said, citing the need to reduce escalation in the region, curb crises and call for dialogue and peace. Iraq in all industrial and commercial fields. ”

For his part, asserted the US Assistant Secretary of the Treasury of his country's keenness on "the security and sovereignty of Iraq, and the protection of democracy and gains made after the victory in the war on terrorism," noting "Washington's readiness to provide assistance; to build an advanced banking system in Iraq, and contribute expertise to combat Corruption. ”

http://alsabaah.iq/14503/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88-%D8%A5%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%B6%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%AE%D9%81%D8%B6-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%B9%D9%8A%D8%AF-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%86%D8%B7%D9%82%D8%A9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum