Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

KTFA Frank26 Has Them Fooled! 9/25/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

KTFA Frank26 Has Them Fooled! 9/25/19

Go down

KTFA Frank26 Has Them Fooled! 9/25/19 Empty KTFA Frank26 Has Them Fooled! 9/25/19

Post by RamblerNash on Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:39 pm

Golden6 » September 25th, 2019

I saw a comment on the video tonight that I don't understand. The comment was Do Not confuse the exchange rate with the 3 zero on the notes. Could someone help me understand why do (I) need to know the difference?

Rommy » September 25th, 2019

IMO its very simple. Don't confuse what happens inside Iraq with what happens outside of Iraq. As international investors, what you need to know is when Iraq officially RIs and has a new international rate, you will be able to exchange your dinar for that rate. Example, if the rate is 1 to 1, then you will be able to exchange a 25K dinar for 25K dollars (USA), minus spread and fees. It is really that simple.

Iggy » September 25th, 2019

imo...i believe the iraqi people will get roughly 3 times their money/buying power when RD/RV occurs in country only...they will rush to the banks for this...000's off the streets within days or however long it takes...pause...RI for international use/you...i may be way off base here or on target...IDK.

Realtormc » September 25th, 2019

I'm seeing it the same as you. When the program rate changes, the prices of everything inside of Iraq will change and citizens can either pay for things with their cards or the NCSN (1,5,10,20,50,100). The 250, 500, and, 1000 look like they're going to be transitional notes for the NCSN's just like we had the $1000 note in USA.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum