Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
In Iraq .. The accused is innocent after proving his conviction !! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
In Iraq .. The accused is innocent after proving his conviction !! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
In Iraq .. The accused is innocent after proving his conviction !! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
In Iraq .. The accused is innocent after proving his conviction !! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
In Iraq .. The accused is innocent after proving his conviction !! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
In Iraq .. The accused is innocent after proving his conviction !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
In Iraq .. The accused is innocent after proving his conviction !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
In Iraq .. The accused is innocent after proving his conviction !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
In Iraq .. The accused is innocent after proving his conviction !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
In Iraq .. The accused is innocent after proving his conviction !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
In Iraq .. The accused is innocent after proving his conviction !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
In Iraq .. The accused is innocent after proving his conviction !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
In Iraq .. The accused is innocent after proving his conviction !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
In Iraq .. The accused is innocent after proving his conviction !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
In Iraq .. The accused is innocent after proving his conviction !! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
In Iraq .. The accused is innocent after proving his conviction !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
In Iraq .. The accused is innocent after proving his conviction !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
In Iraq .. The accused is innocent after proving his conviction !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
In Iraq .. The accused is innocent after proving his conviction !! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
In Iraq .. The accused is innocent after proving his conviction !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

In Iraq .. The accused is innocent after proving his conviction !!

Go down

In Iraq .. The accused is innocent after proving his conviction !! Empty In Iraq .. The accused is innocent after proving his conviction !!

Post by claud39 Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:10 pm

24-09-2019

In Iraq .. The accused is innocent after proving his conviction !! Image

Millainen wasted .. The accused are free !!

Public opinion was preoccupied in Iraq a few months ago with a large file of corruption, but quickly extinguished this flame for reasons of 'unknown information' !! It has taken the file of forgery of official papers of several banks, including the Middle East, Assyria, the North, the United Islamic countries and others, along with the forgery of papers to the Customs Authority and the receipt of the amounts of insurance for remittances of the Central Bank, through which the theft of $ 120 million of Iraq's money was a wide area of ​​controversy in popular circles and even Political consequences.

The heroes of this dossier are known to the public, the Iraqi government, the Anti-Corruption Council, headed by Adel Abdul Mahdi, and even to the judiciary, but it is strange that after the issuance of arrest warrants against them, we see them today are enjoying what they have earned their money from Iraq.

Despite the government's promises to return the country's looted funds and arrest warrants against them last year, one of the defendants, Wahb Tabra, managed to escape and his partner, Hamid al-Najjar, was released to close the case and forgotten until we heard in mid-May about the intention of the Supreme Judicial Council. 

This large corruption file was opened after receiving new information and evidence concerning the accused, as well as approaching the authorities of neighboring countries to disclose the financial receivables of those accused of smuggling $ 120 million from this case only !!, but as of the date we published this article, which is four months later we have not seen Any new information related to this file Public comment wasting money.

For those who do not know, the total money that was stolen from the insurance of banks and customs reached nearly 500 million dollars of Iraq's money, and this information is preliminary, but we promise the Iraqi people to disclose more details about these defendants and their lives and the lives of their families to put before the attention of the Iraqi judiciary and the Supreme Council for Combating Corruption Perhaps they may receive their just penalty for stealing Iraq's money.

http://www.alzawra.com/index.php?page=article&id=4764
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum