Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Baghdad security: rockets that fell on the green fired from empty areas in the session I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Baghdad security: rockets that fell on the green fired from empty areas in the session I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Baghdad security: rockets that fell on the green fired from empty areas in the session I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Baghdad security: rockets that fell on the green fired from empty areas in the session I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Baghdad security: rockets that fell on the green fired from empty areas in the session I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Baghdad security: rockets that fell on the green fired from empty areas in the session I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Baghdad security: rockets that fell on the green fired from empty areas in the session I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Baghdad security: rockets that fell on the green fired from empty areas in the session I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Baghdad security: rockets that fell on the green fired from empty areas in the session I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Baghdad security: rockets that fell on the green fired from empty areas in the session I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Baghdad security: rockets that fell on the green fired from empty areas in the session I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Baghdad security: rockets that fell on the green fired from empty areas in the session I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Baghdad security: rockets that fell on the green fired from empty areas in the session I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Baghdad security: rockets that fell on the green fired from empty areas in the session I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Baghdad security: rockets that fell on the green fired from empty areas in the session I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Baghdad security: rockets that fell on the green fired from empty areas in the session I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Baghdad security: rockets that fell on the green fired from empty areas in the session I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Baghdad security: rockets that fell on the green fired from empty areas in the session I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Baghdad security: rockets that fell on the green fired from empty areas in the session I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Baghdad security: rockets that fell on the green fired from empty areas in the session I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Baghdad security: rockets that fell on the green fired from empty areas in the session

Go down

Baghdad security: rockets that fell on the green fired from empty areas in the session Empty Baghdad security: rockets that fell on the green fired from empty areas in the session

Post by claud39 Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:55 pm

Baghdad security: rockets that fell on the green fired from empty areas in the session

7 hours ago

Baghdad security: rockets that fell on the green fired from empty areas in the session 18195201914623_bf919be8-7c9e-4fc9-8e03-23a55a07fc8e_16x9_1200x676

A member of the Security Committee in the Baghdad Provincial Council Saad al-Muttalbi, on Tuesday, that the rockets that fell yesterday on the Green Zone had been fired from empty areas.

Al-Muttalbi said in a statement to al-Marbad that after opening an investigation into the incident, it was found that the rockets were fired from the Doura area in Baghdad.

This security cell reported on Monday, the fall of two mortar shells, the first on an empty dirt yard in the vicinity of the Green Zone and the other in the Tigris River in Baghdad, stressing that the incident did not record a small incident.

https://www.almirbad.com/detail/26228
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Baghdad security: rockets that fell on the green fired from empty areas in the session Empty The International Coalition issues a statement regarding the targeting of the US Embassy by Katyusha rockets

Post by claud39 Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:57 pm

The International Coalition issues a statement regarding the targeting of the US Embassy by Katyusha rockets

7 hours ago

Baghdad security: rockets that fell on the green fired from empty areas in the session 20125201913104_346234623463426346436346436346346

Coalition forces in Iraq issued a statement on Tuesday targeting the US embassy with two Katyusha rockets on Monday night, while reiterating that they are in Iraq at his request.

"The Joint Task Force - Operation Solid Determination, continues to work with, along with and through our partners in the Iraqi security forces to ensure the inevitable defeat of ISIS," the coalition said in a statement published by local media and seen by al-Murabd.

"No one has claimed responsibility for the latest attack in Baghdad, and no facility or facility used by coalition forces or the United States has been bombed, but we take this incident as seriously as our Iraqi security partners do."

"We thank the Iraqi security forces for their prompt response to the protection of coalition forces in Baghdad. We have made it clear that no attack on US personnel and facilities will be tolerated."

"Coalition forces reserve the right to defend themselves. We are here at the invitation of the Government of Iraq, and we will continue to support them at their request," he concluded.

The security media cell said on Monday (23 September 2019), that "two mortar shells landed in the Green Zone, the first in an empty dirt yard in the vicinity of the region, and the other in the Tigris River in the capital Baghdad, without any incident."

A member of the Security Committee in the Baghdad Provincial Council Saad al-Muttalbi, earlier on Tuesday, that the rockets that fell yesterday on the Green Zone had been fired from empty areas.

Al-Muttalbi said in a statement to Al-Marbad that after opening an investigation into the incident, it was found that the rockets were fired from the Doura area in Baghdad.

https://www.almirbad.com/detail/26231
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Baghdad security: rockets that fell on the green fired from empty areas in the session Empty Green bombing .. Provocations embarrass the government and mortgage Iraq to Iran

Post by claud39 Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:21 pm

Green bombing .. Provocations embarrass the government and mortgage Iraq to Iran

24/09/2019

Baghdad security: rockets that fell on the green fired from empty areas in the session 12-2-594x405

Kalkamsh Press / Baghdad

The limited shelling of the Green Zone on Monday evening is a new round of provocations by Iran aimed at dragging the United States into a limited confrontation, observers and politicians said.

Although the US embassy in Baghdad sounded sirens when it came under attack, and the Iraqi authorities closed a series of roads surrounding it, those who fired the rockets apparently wanted to land in the vicinity of the embassy and not on it.

Security sources said that a rocket landed on Monday night in a square opposite the US embassy in Baghdad, while another shell landed behind the embassy building, and did not record any damage from the attack.

The sources added that "the launcher wants to cause panic to the US embassy only, and does not want to kill any of its members."

This is the second attack on the site, after another similar last May, and carried out in the same way, as mortar shells landed in empty areas surrounding the US Embassy compound, overlooking the Tigris River.

Iraqi politicians told the newspaper "Arabs" that "Iran began a new round of provocation after the situation calmed relatively after the attack on Saudi oil facilities."

They added that the Iranian fingerprint is clear in this attack, which was carried out with high accuracy and was taken into account not to cause the deaths of people.

Tehran believes, according to Iraqi politicians, that the point of the US embarking on the war, is the killing of US citizens or soldiers in Iranian attacks, whether announced or undeclared, and therefore carried out such attacks with high accuracy, to prevent fatal injuries.

Iraqi commentators say Iran is indispensable in announcing attacks on US and Gulf interests in the region, as its allies in the Iraqi Popular Mobilization talk of public hostility to Saudi Arabia and the United States and suggest they could be targeted at any time.

Such deliberate provocations embarrass the Iraqi government, which has virtually no means to stop it and, in turn, fears the consequences of US anger over it. Officials only issued a statement via a security platform talking about the rocket attack briefly, focusing on not causing casualties.

Observers believe that the new Iranian impulse may translate into the extent of Tehran's concern that the US economic and financial sanctions imposed on it would weaken its political system in the face of growing public anger at home.

Iraqis who have visited Iran in the past two months say the country's economy is exhausted and the population is suffering under terrible pressure.

Iraqis have already experienced these harsh pressures during the era of the international economic blockade after the invasion of Kuwait in the 1990s, so perhaps they are more aware of its effects.

The economic blockade then destroyed the institutions of the Iraqi state by spreading bribery among the employees whose salaries they received from the government did not cover the cost of living for a day or two of the month and created an army of hungry and uneducated and opened the way for the spread of gangs in the community, which later turned into Hired militias. In recent visits to Iran, Iraqis say they have noticed some of these features.

To avoid this internal collapse, Iran is seeking a limited confrontation with the United States in the hope that it will move it closer to new negotiations with the international community on reasonable terms that do not show its political system defeated or broken.

Observers believe that Iran is rushing this limited confrontation to fight it strong before it had to fight it years later, and is weak, when destroyed by US sanctions from within.

On this basis, the new attack on the US embassy in Baghdad, according to observers believe that Iran is moving between Syria, Iraq and Yemen in search of a front in which a proxy military confrontation with the United States or one of its allies that Tehran is not directly involved in open war.

https://glgamesh.com/archives/109353
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Baghdad security: rockets that fell on the green fired from empty areas in the session Empty Security Alert – U.S. Embassy Baghdad, Iraq (September 24, 2019)

Post by claud39 Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:18 pm

Security Alert – U.S. Embassy Baghdad, Iraq (September 24, 2019)

By U.S. Embassy in Baghdad | 24 September, 2019

Baghdad security: rockets that fell on the green fired from empty areas in the session Dos-logo-light

U.S. Embassy & Consulates
in Iraq

Event:  The U.S. Embassy in Baghdad advises all U.S. citizens of heightened tensions in the region and the need to remain vigilant.  Attacks in major cities may occur without warning, particularly after dark.  U.S. citizens, and places where U.S. citizens are known to gather, are likely to be targeted in such events.

Actions to Take:

• Do not travel to Iraq

• Review your personal security plans and carry a charged phone

• Avoid crowded places, and those known to cater to foreigners

• Keep a low profile

• Be aware of your surroundings

Assistance:

• American Citizen Services Unit, U.S. Embassy Baghdad
    Al-Kindi Street, International Zone, Baghdad, Iraq
    0760-030-3000 or (301) 985-8841 (when calling from the U.S.)
    BaghdadACS@state.gov
    https://iq.usembassy.gov

• State Department – Consular Affairs
    888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444

• Iraq Country Information

• Iraq Travel Advisory

• Enroll in the Safe Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates

• Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

https://iq.usembassy.gov/security-alert-u-s-embassy-baghdad-iraq-september-24-2019/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum