Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The importance of encouraging investment I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The importance of encouraging investment I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The importance of encouraging investment I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The importance of encouraging investment I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The importance of encouraging investment I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The importance of encouraging investment I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The importance of encouraging investment I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The importance of encouraging investment I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The importance of encouraging investment I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The importance of encouraging investment I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The importance of encouraging investment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The importance of encouraging investment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The importance of encouraging investment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The importance of encouraging investment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The importance of encouraging investment I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The importance of encouraging investment I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The importance of encouraging investment I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The importance of encouraging investment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The importance of encouraging investment I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The importance of encouraging investment I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The importance of encouraging investment

Go down

The importance of encouraging investment Empty The importance of encouraging investment

Post by claud39 Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:58 pm

[size=36][rtl]The importance of encouraging investment[/rtl][/size]

Monday, September 23, 2019

The importance of encouraging investment 980-Alsabbaq

سعد الطائي Free Membership

The various countries of the world, developing and developed, rely on domestic or foreign investments, as the main engine of the economy by bringing capital to establish industrial, agricultural, service, tourism, technological, and other economic projects that drive the economy, due to productivity to generate employment opportunities. It constitutes a sustainable accumulation in the markets which positively affects the national economy in general.

Foreign investments bring expertise in various fields of economic projects because of its long history in the field of production specialization, and in order to stimulate the Iraqi economy is supposed to work to attract local and foreign investments in various economic projects to develop and improve the national economy because of these projects will increase the movement This is because of its many factors that make it an active contributor to this movement in which it has an important role.

Stimulating investments is supposed to be part of an integrated strategy that takes into account the economic reality of the country and the priorities of investment projects required and urgent and economic feasibility of them and the consequences of the impact on the Iraqi economy in general and be distributed in a manner that covers most of the provinces of Iraq in order to spread its positive results to all regions of Iraq.

One of the incentive measures for entrepreneurs is to allocate appropriate areas to them and eliminate routine procedures in obtaining the necessary approvals for the establishment and establishment of investment projects, which often discourage investors from simply thinking about coming to our country and starting their projects, which is sometimes a spiral of requests. 

Approval and time-consuming and time-consuming procedures, which are completely incompatible with the investment equation, which includes facilitating obtaining approvals to start an economic project, as well as providing incentives for Tax Khvadhat on these projects, especially in the early establishment and other incentives that could be in the interests of attracting such investments and encourage them to expand in the Iraqi market.

Recent investments in Iraq can bring significant benefits to the Iraqi economy in the areas of employment of local labor and work to alleviate this problem. In addition, foreign investments will benefit from their expertise in various production areas, especially technological ones, which keep pace with the developments in the world at the present time, in addition to achieving financial resources for the public budget comes from the sum of economic activities carried out by these projects.

The encouragement of investments of all kinds will bring benefits to the economy at the economic, technological, industrial, administrative and other benefits, which requires encouragement and attraction to work in Iraq.

http://alsabaah.iq/14313/%D8%A3%D9%87%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%B4%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%AB%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B1
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum