Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Economist: This is what Abdul Mahdi will do in China I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Economist: This is what Abdul Mahdi will do in China I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Economist: This is what Abdul Mahdi will do in China I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Economist: This is what Abdul Mahdi will do in China I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Economist: This is what Abdul Mahdi will do in China I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Economist: This is what Abdul Mahdi will do in China I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Economist: This is what Abdul Mahdi will do in China I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Economist: This is what Abdul Mahdi will do in China I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Economist: This is what Abdul Mahdi will do in China I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Economist: This is what Abdul Mahdi will do in China I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Economist: This is what Abdul Mahdi will do in China I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Economist: This is what Abdul Mahdi will do in China I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Economist: This is what Abdul Mahdi will do in China I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Economist: This is what Abdul Mahdi will do in China I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Economist: This is what Abdul Mahdi will do in China I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Economist: This is what Abdul Mahdi will do in China I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Economist: This is what Abdul Mahdi will do in China I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Economist: This is what Abdul Mahdi will do in China I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Economist: This is what Abdul Mahdi will do in China I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Economist: This is what Abdul Mahdi will do in China I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Economist: This is what Abdul Mahdi will do in China

Go down

Economist: This is what Abdul Mahdi will do in China Empty Economist: This is what Abdul Mahdi will do in China

Post by RamblerNash Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:28 pm

Economist: This is what Abdul Mahdi will do in China

Economist: This is what Abdul Mahdi will do in China Story_img_5d86656f6e68b

9/21/2019 21:01

BAGHDAD: The economic expert counted Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi's visit to China "protocol", while revealing the real purpose of this visit.

"Since 2003 until now, all the investment conference and the latest conference in Kuwait have not yielded anything because of the internal situation," said Majid al-Suri. Indicating that "Abdul-Mahdi's visit to China aims to see the developments of this country to improve the infrastructure of Iraq, most notably the dilemma of electricity."

He added that "the main goal of Abdul-Mahdi's visit is Sami to link with China," noting that "the problem is not the desire or agreements, but are we able to secure the development process and provide a favorable atmosphere for investment in Iraq?".

He continued, "Iraq will not sign in this visit contracts or agreements, but will sign memoranda of understanding only during the next two days," wondering "how many memorandums of understanding signed and did not apply due to political and economic circumstances because of the absence of Iraq's economic identity?".

"The visit is usually for the general development of China, and has brought with it economic figures, including agriculture, industry, finance and others, as well as from the private sector," he said.

On Wednesday evening, Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi headed a large delegation of the People's Republic of China for a several-day official visit.

Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi arrived Thursday in the city of Hefei in the People's Republic of China at the head of a large delegation to participate in the work of the World Conference on Industrialization.

https://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=212316

Economist: This is what Abdul Mahdi will do in China 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum