Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Abdul-Mahdi: I will invite Chinese companies to work hard in the reconstruction of Iraq's infrastructure DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Abdul-Mahdi: I will invite Chinese companies to work hard in the reconstruction of Iraq's infrastructure

Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will invite Chinese companies to work hard in the reconstruction of Iraq's infrastructure Empty Abdul-Mahdi: I will invite Chinese companies to work hard in the reconstruction of Iraq's infrastructure

Post by RamblerNash on Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:50 pm

Abdul-Mahdi: I will invite Chinese companies to work hard in the reconstruction of Iraq's infrastructure

Abdul-Mahdi: I will invite Chinese companies to work hard in the reconstruction of Iraq's infrastructure 17187

20/09/2019

Economy News _ Baghdad

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi said on Friday that he would call on Chinese companies to contribute and work vigorously and effectively to rebuild Iraq and rebuild its infrastructure, vowing to facilitate and overcome "difficulties."

"During our meetings, I will call on Chinese companies to contribute and work hard and effectively to rebuild Iraq and rebuild its infrastructure," Abdul-Mahdi said during his speech at the 2019 World Industrialization Conference in Hebei, China. Which object to this role and its details. "

Abdul Mahdi pointed to "a central committee to ensure that these companies are suitable for the circumstances and opportunities," stressing "our goal in this to bring the desire of our two countries to work together to a high level of readiness and starting."

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi attended the 2019 World Industrialization Conference, which opened Friday in the Chinese city of Hefei as a guest of honor at the invitation of his Chinese counterpart Li Qixiang, along with members of the Iraqi delegation of ministers, governors and advisors.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17813
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum