Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Association of Iraqi private banks held a workshop «cybersecurity ... challenges and methods of confrontation» I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Association of Iraqi private banks held a workshop «cybersecurity ... challenges and methods of confrontation» I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Association of Iraqi private banks held a workshop «cybersecurity ... challenges and methods of confrontation» I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Association of Iraqi private banks held a workshop «cybersecurity ... challenges and methods of confrontation» I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Association of Iraqi private banks held a workshop «cybersecurity ... challenges and methods of confrontation» I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Association of Iraqi private banks held a workshop «cybersecurity ... challenges and methods of confrontation» I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Association of Iraqi private banks held a workshop «cybersecurity ... challenges and methods of confrontation» I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Association of Iraqi private banks held a workshop «cybersecurity ... challenges and methods of confrontation» I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Association of Iraqi private banks held a workshop «cybersecurity ... challenges and methods of confrontation» I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Association of Iraqi private banks held a workshop «cybersecurity ... challenges and methods of confrontation» I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Association of Iraqi private banks held a workshop «cybersecurity ... challenges and methods of confrontation» I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Association of Iraqi private banks held a workshop «cybersecurity ... challenges and methods of confrontation» I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Association of Iraqi private banks held a workshop «cybersecurity ... challenges and methods of confrontation» I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Association of Iraqi private banks held a workshop «cybersecurity ... challenges and methods of confrontation» I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Association of Iraqi private banks held a workshop «cybersecurity ... challenges and methods of confrontation» I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Association of Iraqi private banks held a workshop «cybersecurity ... challenges and methods of confrontation» I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Association of Iraqi private banks held a workshop «cybersecurity ... challenges and methods of confrontation» I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Association of Iraqi private banks held a workshop «cybersecurity ... challenges and methods of confrontation» I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Association of Iraqi private banks held a workshop «cybersecurity ... challenges and methods of confrontation» I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Association of Iraqi private banks held a workshop «cybersecurity ... challenges and methods of confrontation» I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Association of Iraqi private banks held a workshop «cybersecurity ... challenges and methods of confrontation»

Go down

Association of Iraqi private banks held a workshop «cybersecurity ... challenges and methods of confrontation» Empty Association of Iraqi private banks held a workshop «cybersecurity ... challenges and methods of confrontation»

Post by claud39 Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:50 pm

Association of Iraqi private banks held a workshop «cybersecurity ... challenges and methods of confrontation»

18/09/2019

Association of Iraqi private banks held a workshop «cybersecurity ... challenges and methods of confrontation» 17157

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Association of Iraqi Private Banks, on Wednesday, a workshop under the title "cybersecurity ... challenges and methods of confrontation", at the headquarters of the Association, with the participation of a number of government and private banks.

The Director of Administration and Training in the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, Ahmed al-Hashemi, in his speech during the opening of the workshop and attended by "Economy News", "The Association and Eagle Net (Eagle Net) today organized a workshop in cooperation with the United Engineers Group on cybersecurity and the definition of cybercrime and types of threat The workshop will enable employees in the banking sector to identify the mechanisms to strengthen the protection provided by the system Strong Room. "

Al-Hashemi added, "The target audience in the workshop are employees in the IT and SWIFT departments within the banking sector." 

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17796
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Association of Iraqi private banks held a workshop «cybersecurity ... challenges and methods of confrontation» Empty The Association of Banks concludes the course «Audit and review of documentary credits»

Post by claud39 Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:53 pm

The Association of Banks concludes the course «Audit and review of documentary credits»

19/09/2019

Association of Iraqi private banks held a workshop «cybersecurity ... challenges and methods of confrontation» 17185

Economy News - Baghdad

The Association of Iraqi Private Banks in cooperation with the Center for Banking Studies of the Central Bank and the Joint Efforts Group, concluded on Thursday, a training course entitled "Audit and review of documentary credits."

The course, which lasted five days at the Association's headquarters in Baghdad, with the participation of about 40 trainees working in the Iraqi banking sector.

The course targeted the staff of the credit and guarantee departments and the staff of the risk and operations departments.

The Director of Administration and Training in the Association of Banks Ahmed al-Hashemi in a speech during the closing ceremony, and attended by "Economy News", "The Association selects very carefully professors who attend the training courses in order to upgrade the practical and scientific level of workers in Iraqi banks."

Hashemi added, "The Association of Banks is working to train bankers in accordance with modern regulations in the areas of banking and other matters involved in banking, and according to the specialization of courses held."

At the end of the ceremony, the trainees received certificates of participation from the Association, the Central Bank, the Center for Studies and the efforts group.  

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17812
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum