Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ: "today is the day and that yesterday was procedural" 9/18/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "today is the day and that yesterday was procedural" 9/18/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ: "today is the day and that yesterday was procedural" 9/18/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "today is the day and that yesterday was procedural" 9/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "today is the day and that yesterday was procedural" 9/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "today is the day and that yesterday was procedural" 9/18/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "today is the day and that yesterday was procedural" 9/18/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "today is the day and that yesterday was procedural" 9/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "today is the day and that yesterday was procedural" 9/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "today is the day and that yesterday was procedural" 9/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "today is the day and that yesterday was procedural" 9/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "today is the day and that yesterday was procedural" 9/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "today is the day and that yesterday was procedural" 9/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "today is the day and that yesterday was procedural" 9/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "today is the day and that yesterday was procedural" 9/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "today is the day and that yesterday was procedural" 9/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "today is the day and that yesterday was procedural" 9/18/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "today is the day and that yesterday was procedural" 9/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "today is the day and that yesterday was procedural" 9/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ: "today is the day and that yesterday was procedural" 9/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

MarkZ: "today is the day and that yesterday was procedural" 9/18/19

2 posters

Go down

MarkZ: "today is the day and that yesterday was procedural" 9/18/19 Empty MarkZ: "today is the day and that yesterday was procedural" 9/18/19

Post by RamblerNash Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:38 pm

MZ:  I am feeling really good about where we are!

MZ: I am hearing fantastic things from Europe….3 contacts there say they are expecting funding today and no later early tomorrow morning

MZ: I checked in with my WF connection for the WF private group……With the WF group they are expecting emails out and  you can also go to the bank website to check the 800 numbers if you are worried…….hearing they are setting up a special page just for that. This way you all know the 800 numbers are legitimate and you are not being bamboozled….. I hear a few choice intel providers will still be receiving those 800 numbers as well.

MZ: Nothing new on package deliveries…just hearing they start some point this week

MZ: The people in Reno are being put under NDAs since Sunday night…..very quiet there…..this is a very good thing.

MZ: I heard a rumor that today is the day and that yesterday was procedural…..trying to verify this

MZ: No new rate in Iraq as of last night

MZ: My paymaster is in a group of paymasters and he expects to go home by Thursday night now.

Q:  who pays for Paymaster hotel stays???

Member:  Originally, Paymasters were paying their own hotel costs. As of a few days ago, MarkZ's Paymaster's bank was paying.

Nflemingjr:  WE ARE BEING TOLD THAT THE RATES ARE NOW LOCKED IN AND ARE GETTING CLOSE TO WHAT ELDERS WANTED

Nflemingjr:  THE RATES ARE LOCKED IN DINAR IS ABOUT $8 AND THE DONG IS $4.98

Nflemingjr:  CHINESE WANTED THE DINAR $8 TO $10 AND THE DONE $6 TO $8

MZ: I am still hearing they want everything done before the end of the month.

Member: Oct.1 starts the new fiscal year here in the US.

MZ: 53 billion had to be squeezed in to the over night lending markets to stave off a crash. Big things happening.

DEE GROSE Zero Hedge N.Y. FED BEGINS OVERNIGHT REPO OPERATION, CLOSING TIME AT 8:30 AM ET https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/fed-funds-prints-230-breaching-target-range-libor-replacement-soars-remarkable-525

Member:  fed repo maxxed out last night at 75. there was demand for over 80 bil

MZ: This cash doesn’t exist…nothing is backing it…...they are just throwing digits at it to stop the crash

Member:  According to Bruce, the billions needed to prop up the market was provided by a portion of tier 2 and tier 3 groups and in return were to get a high 10 yr bond with a % of return and they did have to agree and did.....

Member:  DECLASS: (1) pages 10-12 & 17-34 of June 2017 PAGE FISA application; (2) all FBI reports of interviews with Bruce G. Ohr for Russia investigation & (3) all FBI info re Carter, all text messages Russia of Comey, McCabe, Strzok, LisaPage, &Bruce Ohr https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements

Member:  Trump ordered declassification to commence immediately on the very invest on the various investigations that have been ongoing. Of course this means we might see some sort of Justice soon.

Member:  Benjamin Netanyahu lost the election in Israel. This signals a major shift in global power on all levelS, especially economic.it he banking cabal has lost their nuclear weapons. This is HUGE!

Member:  Another Evil human arrested as Trump landed in Cali - https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/democratic-donor-ed-buck-arrested-and-charged-with-operating-drug-house/ar-AAHrQ3M

DeeGrose:  https://www.kitco.com/commentaries/2019-09-18/Gold-spikes-on-the-Saudi-oil-attacks-can-it-last.html

DeeGrose:  https://www.zerohedge.com/health/fed-begins-repo-operation-funding-rates-ominously-elevated-across-board

THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THE STREAM IS IN MARKZ OPINION - INFORMATION PROVIDED IS BY VETTED CONTACTS - INFORMATION CAN AND MAY CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE

Your straw man (Strawman) is an artificial person http://freedom-school.com/aware/your-straw-man-is-an-artificial-person.html

MZ: Video on PP’s and Farm claims: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAL0exvL45Y

Mod:  Dr Shabibi answering questions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol8wve53-ME

MarkZ: "today is the day and that yesterday was procedural" 9/18/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

MarkZ: "today is the day and that yesterday was procedural" 9/18/19 Empty Re: MarkZ: "today is the day and that yesterday was procedural" 9/18/19

Post by Captain259 Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:08 pm

MARKZ-==YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT===EVERYBODY READY====AS KNOW IT ALL TONY WILL SAY=====IF HE AND RAY EVEN HAS A SHOW ON FRIDAY====WE WILL BE EXPECTING IT THIS WEEKEND====LIKE EVERY OTHER WEEKEND===IN OTHER WORDS=====IT'S ALL BULLSHIT======BUT BROTHERS AND SISTERS====KEEP BELIEVING OUR BULLSHIT==BECAUSE WE SURE DO=====AMEN=AMEN, AMEN===

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum