Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The central bank reveals its dollar reserves and commented on the 2020 deficit I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The central bank reveals its dollar reserves and commented on the 2020 deficit I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The central bank reveals its dollar reserves and commented on the 2020 deficit I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The central bank reveals its dollar reserves and commented on the 2020 deficit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The central bank reveals its dollar reserves and commented on the 2020 deficit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The central bank reveals its dollar reserves and commented on the 2020 deficit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The central bank reveals its dollar reserves and commented on the 2020 deficit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The central bank reveals its dollar reserves and commented on the 2020 deficit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The central bank reveals its dollar reserves and commented on the 2020 deficit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The central bank reveals its dollar reserves and commented on the 2020 deficit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The central bank reveals its dollar reserves and commented on the 2020 deficit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The central bank reveals its dollar reserves and commented on the 2020 deficit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The central bank reveals its dollar reserves and commented on the 2020 deficit I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The central bank reveals its dollar reserves and commented on the 2020 deficit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The central bank reveals its dollar reserves and commented on the 2020 deficit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The central bank reveals its dollar reserves and commented on the 2020 deficit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The central bank reveals its dollar reserves and commented on the 2020 deficit I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The central bank reveals its dollar reserves and commented on the 2020 deficit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
The central bank reveals its dollar reserves and commented on the 2020 deficit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
The central bank reveals its dollar reserves and commented on the 2020 deficit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

The central bank reveals its dollar reserves and commented on the 2020 deficit

Go down

The central bank reveals its dollar reserves and commented on the 2020 deficit Empty The central bank reveals its dollar reserves and commented on the 2020 deficit

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:10 pm

The central bank reveals its dollar reserves and commented on the 2020 deficit

The central bank reveals its dollar reserves and commented on the 2020 deficit Story_img_5d8076280fc8b

2019/17 8:59

(Baghdad: Euphrates News) The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq {agency} Ali Alak that the Central Bank reserves of foreign currency comfortable and good but exceeds international standards.

Al-Allaq said in a press statement that "the law prohibits the use of this reserve to lend to the government in order to fill the budget deficit, but it is used to stabilize the exchange rate of the local currency and its strength."

He pointed out that "the amount of the budget deficit for 2020 is not yet established as indicated by the Ministry of Finance, and that what is being circulated is just hypothetical figures and not yet settled, indicating that the upper limit of the deficit must be consistent with the new financial management law." .

He stressed that "our reserves of foreign currency are comfortable and good and within international standards; but exceed the normative ratios, but according to the law is not to cover the deficit, but is a cover for the local currency, and the strength of the exchange rate and the strength of the Iraqi dinar depend on this cover, so the linkage between the reserve and cover the deficit The Central Bank law does not allow the reserve to be used to lend directly or indirectly to the government, but to preserve the value of the dinar against the dollar. "

And the relationship, that "the stability of the exchange rate is a fundamental objective of the Central Bank and seeks to achieve by all means, and it depends mainly on the economic performance of Iraq, the stronger the economy was to maintain the exchange rate stronger, and our economy is subject to fluctuations that collect The basis for the country, which is also the basis for foreign currency. "

Between the relationship, that the stability of the exchange rate is a central objective of the Central Bank and seeks to achieve by all means, and it depends mainly on the economic performance of Iraq, the stronger the economy was to maintain the exchange rate stronger and get the economy, which depends on the prices Precisely managing a reserve to achieve stability is important, as there can be a balance between the supply and demand of a foreign currency, and when supply disrupts The exchange rate, and the reserves we have so far, are able to cover the demand for the dollar and thus keep the price under control. ”

https://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=211677

The central bank reveals its dollar reserves and commented on the 2020 deficit 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum