Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
China reveals details of agreements to be signed by Abdul-Mahdi in Beijing I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
China reveals details of agreements to be signed by Abdul-Mahdi in Beijing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
China reveals details of agreements to be signed by Abdul-Mahdi in Beijing I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
China reveals details of agreements to be signed by Abdul-Mahdi in Beijing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
China reveals details of agreements to be signed by Abdul-Mahdi in Beijing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
China reveals details of agreements to be signed by Abdul-Mahdi in Beijing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
China reveals details of agreements to be signed by Abdul-Mahdi in Beijing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
China reveals details of agreements to be signed by Abdul-Mahdi in Beijing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
China reveals details of agreements to be signed by Abdul-Mahdi in Beijing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
China reveals details of agreements to be signed by Abdul-Mahdi in Beijing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
China reveals details of agreements to be signed by Abdul-Mahdi in Beijing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
China reveals details of agreements to be signed by Abdul-Mahdi in Beijing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
China reveals details of agreements to be signed by Abdul-Mahdi in Beijing I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
China reveals details of agreements to be signed by Abdul-Mahdi in Beijing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
China reveals details of agreements to be signed by Abdul-Mahdi in Beijing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
China reveals details of agreements to be signed by Abdul-Mahdi in Beijing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
China reveals details of agreements to be signed by Abdul-Mahdi in Beijing I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
China reveals details of agreements to be signed by Abdul-Mahdi in Beijing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
China reveals details of agreements to be signed by Abdul-Mahdi in Beijing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
China reveals details of agreements to be signed by Abdul-Mahdi in Beijing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

China reveals details of agreements to be signed by Abdul-Mahdi in Beijing

Go down

China reveals details of agreements to be signed by Abdul-Mahdi in Beijing Empty China reveals details of agreements to be signed by Abdul-Mahdi in Beijing

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:07 pm

China reveals details of agreements to be signed by Abdul-Mahdi in Beijing

China reveals details of agreements to be signed by Abdul-Mahdi in Beijing 17127

17/09/2019

Economy News _ Baghdad

Chinese Ambassador to Iraq Zhang Tao revealed on Tuesday details of the agreements signed by Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi during his visit to Beijing, indicating that one of those agreements will provide more than 10 billion dollars for reconstruction in Iraq.

Tao said in a statement reported in the newspaper "morning" and seen by the "economic news", that "the most important and most prominent stations of the visit and economic, technological, security and cultural agreements that will be signed by the two sides is the framework agreement with the Chinese company" Sancho ", which will provide more than 10 billion dollars for operations Reconstruction in Iraq, as well as follow-up China's contribution to solve the electricity crisis through the establishment of four huge power plants in Baghdad and the provinces.

"The agreements to be signed by the prime minister will also include the establishment of an electronic library at the University of Baghdad, training of Iraqi cadres by Huawei experts, leading in the field of communications technology, and agreements in the construction of residential complexes and hospitals, soil rehabilitation and agriculture, security cooperation and coordination between the two countries and dozens of agreements," Tao said. .

He continued, "Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi's upcoming visit; is the most important visit of the Iraqi officials' visits to China, especially after Iraq has achieved great victories against terrorists (ISIS), especially as the security situation is improving significantly, and this increases Of Iraq's opportunities for reconstruction. ”

"The coming year will be the year of reconstruction," Tao said.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17775

China reveals details of agreements to be signed by Abdul-Mahdi in Beijing 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum