Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Guru Breitling  says Iraq is going to add value to their currency.  It's not a hypothetical.   I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Guru Breitling  says Iraq is going to add value to their currency.  It's not a hypothetical.   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Guru Breitling  says Iraq is going to add value to their currency.  It's not a hypothetical.   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Guru Breitling  says Iraq is going to add value to their currency.  It's not a hypothetical.   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Guru Breitling  says Iraq is going to add value to their currency.  It's not a hypothetical.   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Guru Breitling  says Iraq is going to add value to their currency.  It's not a hypothetical.   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Guru Breitling  says Iraq is going to add value to their currency.  It's not a hypothetical.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Guru Breitling  says Iraq is going to add value to their currency.  It's not a hypothetical.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Guru Breitling  says Iraq is going to add value to their currency.  It's not a hypothetical.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Guru Breitling  says Iraq is going to add value to their currency.  It's not a hypothetical.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Guru Breitling  says Iraq is going to add value to their currency.  It's not a hypothetical.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Guru Breitling  says Iraq is going to add value to their currency.  It's not a hypothetical.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Guru Breitling  says Iraq is going to add value to their currency.  It's not a hypothetical.   I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Guru Breitling  says Iraq is going to add value to their currency.  It's not a hypothetical.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Guru Breitling  says Iraq is going to add value to their currency.  It's not a hypothetical.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Guru Breitling  says Iraq is going to add value to their currency.  It's not a hypothetical.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Guru Breitling  says Iraq is going to add value to their currency.  It's not a hypothetical.   I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Guru Breitling  says Iraq is going to add value to their currency.  It's not a hypothetical.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Guru Breitling  says Iraq is going to add value to their currency.  It's not a hypothetical.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Guru Breitling  says Iraq is going to add value to their currency.  It's not a hypothetical.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Guru Breitling says Iraq is going to add value to their currency. It's not a hypothetical.

Go down

Guru Breitling  says Iraq is going to add value to their currency.  It's not a hypothetical.   Empty Guru Breitling says Iraq is going to add value to their currency. It's not a hypothetical.

Post by Ponee Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:50 pm

Newshound Guru Breitling  

With Iraq how does it work?  

They tell everybody what they want to do through Parliament, the Ministry of Planning, then they go to the Ministry of Finance and then they go to the CBI and the CBI manages it.  That's how it works...what they said they want to do with the Iraqi currency has never changed.  You should be very very happy...

...They [Russia] are putting out a report that it [oil] is probably going to be $26 a barrel in the year 2020...it's going to be low.  What does that mean for you and me It means Iraq is going to add value to their currency.  It's not a hypothetical.  They know.  They have the most undervalued currency.  

What allows them to do that is the profits they're making selling energy in US dollars.  But once that dries up they're not going to be sitting on a domestic currency at a tenth of a penny.  It's not gonna happen.  They're not China.  They're not Vietnam.  They don't have a labor force like that... 

Don't worry about what's happening with Saudi Arabia.  Do not worry if we go to war with Iran...because we anticipated all this stuff we have a way to lower the price of oil...what's that mean for you and me?  

, they're gonna have to add value to their currency.  They are not going to be making money selling energy.  So you and I are sitting on their currency.  Huge opportunity.  I'm excited.  I'm not kidding.  It's a beautiful thing...It's coming down the road

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum