Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Transportation: seeks to re-transit through Iraq by land with various parties I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Transportation: seeks to re-transit through Iraq by land with various parties I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Transportation: seeks to re-transit through Iraq by land with various parties I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Transportation: seeks to re-transit through Iraq by land with various parties I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Transportation: seeks to re-transit through Iraq by land with various parties I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Transportation: seeks to re-transit through Iraq by land with various parties I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Transportation: seeks to re-transit through Iraq by land with various parties I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Transportation: seeks to re-transit through Iraq by land with various parties I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Transportation: seeks to re-transit through Iraq by land with various parties I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Transportation: seeks to re-transit through Iraq by land with various parties I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Transportation: seeks to re-transit through Iraq by land with various parties I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Transportation: seeks to re-transit through Iraq by land with various parties I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Transportation: seeks to re-transit through Iraq by land with various parties I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Transportation: seeks to re-transit through Iraq by land with various parties I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Transportation: seeks to re-transit through Iraq by land with various parties I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Transportation: seeks to re-transit through Iraq by land with various parties I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Transportation: seeks to re-transit through Iraq by land with various parties I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Transportation: seeks to re-transit through Iraq by land with various parties I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Transportation: seeks to re-transit through Iraq by land with various parties I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Transportation: seeks to re-transit through Iraq by land with various parties I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Transportation: seeks to re-transit through Iraq by land with various parties

Go down

Transportation: seeks to re-transit through Iraq by land with various parties Empty Transportation: seeks to re-transit through Iraq by land with various parties

Post by claud39 Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:58 pm

Transportation: seeks to re-transit through Iraq by land with various parties

16/09/2019

Transportation: seeks to re-transit through Iraq by land with various parties 17111

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Ministry of Transport, on Monday, it seeks to return transit through Iraq with various parties after stopping since 2013.

The Office of Transport Information in a statement received by the "Economy News" a copy of it, that "the Minister of Transport The committee was attended by the Undersecretary of the Technical Ministry, the Director General of the Technical Department and a member of the Ministry of Defense and Interior / Ministry of Commerce / Ministry of Finance / General Authority of Customs.

"The first meeting of the committee discussed a working paper to develop a new mechanism and controls for the transit process, in accordance with the controls in force in the rest of the world, in terms of axles of truck weights and speed agreed upon," he said.

He noted, "Transit is an important topic that the Ministry of Transport is working as an important additional link strengthens the joints of the economy of the country from the north to the south, which will benefit to increase the revenues of the state treasury," noting: "After Iraq has become an air navigation route Transit to Iraq to become a safe land corridor for goods and passengers and we are seriously seeking to re-transit across the country with various parties after stopping since 2013. "

"Iraq has an important geographical location between countries. We must use this site to activate trade exchange between neighboring countries and activate the Iraqi economic side. It has more than one corridor," he said. The work was energized and successful by air. "

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17766
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum