Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Minister of Planning announces the implementation of 61 service projects in the provinces of Muthanna, Salahuddin and Dohuk within the Social Development Fund I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Minister of Planning announces the implementation of 61 service projects in the provinces of Muthanna, Salahuddin and Dohuk within the Social Development Fund I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Minister of Planning announces the implementation of 61 service projects in the provinces of Muthanna, Salahuddin and Dohuk within the Social Development Fund I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Minister of Planning announces the implementation of 61 service projects in the provinces of Muthanna, Salahuddin and Dohuk within the Social Development Fund I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Minister of Planning announces the implementation of 61 service projects in the provinces of Muthanna, Salahuddin and Dohuk within the Social Development Fund I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Minister of Planning announces the implementation of 61 service projects in the provinces of Muthanna, Salahuddin and Dohuk within the Social Development Fund I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Minister of Planning announces the implementation of 61 service projects in the provinces of Muthanna, Salahuddin and Dohuk within the Social Development Fund I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Minister of Planning announces the implementation of 61 service projects in the provinces of Muthanna, Salahuddin and Dohuk within the Social Development Fund I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Minister of Planning announces the implementation of 61 service projects in the provinces of Muthanna, Salahuddin and Dohuk within the Social Development Fund I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Minister of Planning announces the implementation of 61 service projects in the provinces of Muthanna, Salahuddin and Dohuk within the Social Development Fund I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Minister of Planning announces the implementation of 61 service projects in the provinces of Muthanna, Salahuddin and Dohuk within the Social Development Fund I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Minister of Planning announces the implementation of 61 service projects in the provinces of Muthanna, Salahuddin and Dohuk within the Social Development Fund I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Minister of Planning announces the implementation of 61 service projects in the provinces of Muthanna, Salahuddin and Dohuk within the Social Development Fund I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Minister of Planning announces the implementation of 61 service projects in the provinces of Muthanna, Salahuddin and Dohuk within the Social Development Fund I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Minister of Planning announces the implementation of 61 service projects in the provinces of Muthanna, Salahuddin and Dohuk within the Social Development Fund I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Minister of Planning announces the implementation of 61 service projects in the provinces of Muthanna, Salahuddin and Dohuk within the Social Development Fund I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Minister of Planning announces the implementation of 61 service projects in the provinces of Muthanna, Salahuddin and Dohuk within the Social Development Fund I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Minister of Planning announces the implementation of 61 service projects in the provinces of Muthanna, Salahuddin and Dohuk within the Social Development Fund I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
The Minister of Planning announces the implementation of 61 service projects in the provinces of Muthanna, Salahuddin and Dohuk within the Social Development Fund I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
The Minister of Planning announces the implementation of 61 service projects in the provinces of Muthanna, Salahuddin and Dohuk within the Social Development Fund I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

The Minister of Planning announces the implementation of 61 service projects in the provinces of Muthanna, Salahuddin and Dohuk within the Social Development Fund

Go down

The Minister of Planning announces the implementation of 61 service projects in the provinces of Muthanna, Salahuddin and Dohuk within the Social Development Fund Empty The Minister of Planning announces the implementation of 61 service projects in the provinces of Muthanna, Salahuddin and Dohuk within the Social Development Fund

Post by claud39 Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:10 pm

The Minister of Planning announces the implementation of 61 service projects in the provinces of Muthanna, Salahuddin and Dohuk within the Social Development Fund

2019-09-16

The Minister of Planning announces the implementation of 61 service projects in the provinces of Muthanna, Salahuddin and Dohuk within the Social Development Fund 1568601238ba007dc4f300e392680a5d7db6b410c7--%D8%B5%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%82_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%86%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B9%D9%8A

The Minister of Planning, Dr. Nuri Sabah al-Dulaimi, announced on Sunday, approved the implementation of 61 service projects in a number of villages in the provinces of Muthanna, Salah al-Din and Dohuk within the Social Development Fund, and by 20 villages from each province representing the poorest villages and the need for services, according to a rule Central Statistical Organization data.

Dr. Nouri Al-Dulaimi said that the total cost of the projects will reach $ 11 million. Local and relevant authorities in the central government to provide the necessary conditions for employment, and to ensure the contribution of these projects in providing more jobs for young people.

The Minister of Planning revealed a number of statistics recorded by the Ministry compared to the years 2004 and 2018, announcing that the unemployment rate decreased by about 14% from 28%, while the youth unemployment rate reached 19% in 2018, stressing that it is relatively the highest Compared to the national average.

He pointed out that these percentages come within the indicators of the survey (monitoring and evaluation of poverty in Iraq) for 2018, which was carried out by the Ministry of Planning through the Central Statistical Organization and the executive management of the strategy of poverty alleviation, which included all the provinces of Iraq in addition to the Kurdistan Region.

The Minister of Planning announces the implementation of 61 service projects in the provinces of Muthanna, Salahuddin and Dohuk within the Social Development Fund 1568601238ba007dc4f300e392680a5d7db6b410c7--%D8%B5%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%82_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%86%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B9%D9%8A

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=882
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum