Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
POOPness for SEPT 15: I NEED "Two Tickets To Paradise" KEEP DONATIONS COMING SUCKERS I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
POOPness for SEPT 15: I NEED "Two Tickets To Paradise" KEEP DONATIONS COMING SUCKERS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
POOPness for SEPT 15: I NEED "Two Tickets To Paradise" KEEP DONATIONS COMING SUCKERS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
POOPness for SEPT 15: I NEED "Two Tickets To Paradise" KEEP DONATIONS COMING SUCKERS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
POOPness for SEPT 15: I NEED "Two Tickets To Paradise" KEEP DONATIONS COMING SUCKERS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
POOPness for SEPT 15: I NEED "Two Tickets To Paradise" KEEP DONATIONS COMING SUCKERS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
POOPness for SEPT 15: I NEED "Two Tickets To Paradise" KEEP DONATIONS COMING SUCKERS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
POOPness for SEPT 15: I NEED "Two Tickets To Paradise" KEEP DONATIONS COMING SUCKERS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
POOPness for SEPT 15: I NEED "Two Tickets To Paradise" KEEP DONATIONS COMING SUCKERS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
POOPness for SEPT 15: I NEED "Two Tickets To Paradise" KEEP DONATIONS COMING SUCKERS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
POOPness for SEPT 15: I NEED "Two Tickets To Paradise" KEEP DONATIONS COMING SUCKERS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
POOPness for SEPT 15: I NEED "Two Tickets To Paradise" KEEP DONATIONS COMING SUCKERS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
POOPness for SEPT 15: I NEED "Two Tickets To Paradise" KEEP DONATIONS COMING SUCKERS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
POOPness for SEPT 15: I NEED "Two Tickets To Paradise" KEEP DONATIONS COMING SUCKERS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
POOPness for SEPT 15: I NEED "Two Tickets To Paradise" KEEP DONATIONS COMING SUCKERS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
POOPness for SEPT 15: I NEED "Two Tickets To Paradise" KEEP DONATIONS COMING SUCKERS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
POOPness for SEPT 15: I NEED "Two Tickets To Paradise" KEEP DONATIONS COMING SUCKERS I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
POOPness for SEPT 15: I NEED "Two Tickets To Paradise" KEEP DONATIONS COMING SUCKERS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
POOPness for SEPT 15: I NEED "Two Tickets To Paradise" KEEP DONATIONS COMING SUCKERS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
POOPness for SEPT 15: I NEED "Two Tickets To Paradise" KEEP DONATIONS COMING SUCKERS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

POOPness for SEPT 15: I NEED "Two Tickets To Paradise" KEEP DONATIONS COMING SUCKERS

2 posters

Go down

POOPness for SEPT 15: I NEED "Two Tickets To Paradise" KEEP DONATIONS COMING SUCKERS Empty POOPness for SEPT 15: I NEED "Two Tickets To Paradise" KEEP DONATIONS COMING SUCKERS

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:59 am

POOPness for SEPT 15: I NEED "Two Tickets To Paradise" KEEP DONATIONS COMING SUCKERS Poop3

POOFness for SEPT 15: "Two Tickets To Paradise"
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 15-Sep-2019 22:07:07
www.rumormillnews.com

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOPness for SEPT 15: I NEED "Two Tickets To Paradise" KEEP DONATIONS COMING SUCKERS Scam-alert

Subject: "Two Tickets To Paradise"
Date: Sun, September 15, 2019 9:36 pm

"Two Tickets To Paradise"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FtHhUDo-08

POOF SAID

Greetings and Salutations,

We are waving the flags and calling for the troops to disburse.

The movement and the tackling of gritty little issues is time consuming and it recalls the many times that our pied pipers would stop one flow only to find that another was shredding the baffling.

Lets just get to the point. The constant superman and batman games are tiring for all involved. The efforts of the good guys, and the military might that they have behind them, is carrying a full out load and more.

The banker types who are trying to gain leverage and make a few more bucks are also hiding behind some fragility and some smoking guns.

So who wins? You know that the goods will be delivered. How often we have assured you of that. The dwindling pot of receivers is more an issue than you might think. Those who came on board did so knowing they were to share. Those who are left are a lot of heirs and younger ones who do not know just how this came about. So there is a work to be done in educating the unwashed.

The good guys are going to work that out. It does have to be done. Watch the prices of silver and gold closely. Make sure you know who the players are and do not under any circumstances, do not take a bad nickel, nor bill, nor confetti gold. Do not jut accept on face value what is proffered. There are ways to achieve the ends you wish, so use them.
Poof

POOPness for SEPT 15: I NEED "Two Tickets To Paradise" KEEP DONATIONS COMING SUCKERS Scammer2

SUSAN SAYS

Dear Community,

As we become more aware of who we are, we come to see that we are
Consciousness or Love, which both mean the same!! In becoming Love or
Consciousness, we express it through different qualities or virtues. So
when we feel or say we are Love, this is part of what we mean in our moment
to moment expression:

SINCERE KINDNESS: I AM finding that kindness is natural for just about
all of us. Where it becomes a Spiritual Practice is when it is difficult to
be kind. When events, or others or even our own, behavior result in us
reacting with anger, resentment, frustration, sadness, jealousy, or many
other emotions that can come up in our normal day to day lives. I find it
is very important to own these emotions and feelings, and not deny or
suppress them. To feel them, be grateful for another opportunity to grow
and learn, and soon enough they will pass, as everything else does in this
temporary existence we live.

Where Sincere Kindness comes in is when we need, or wish, to communicate
with another as to what their actions, words and/or behavior has created
within us. We have to live our truth, and sometimes there is a real need
for communication when others behavior or actions result in creating hurt,
pain, anger or sorrow in our lives or those of our loved ones.

This practice simply involves the method of our communication, even when
angry, to share in "I" messages, rather than "you" messages. We express our
truth, and what we are feeling, as opposed to making a statement that begins
with what you see what the other person you are communicating with is.

Sincere Kindness is Real, True, Honest communication without meaning to be
hurtful to the person we are communicating with, even if we are not happy,
or angry with them at the time. Then real communication can take place,
without one side or the other becoming defensive, and not hearing what is
being shared, nobody is hurt through our words or actions.

I hope you find this helpful, and that many will benefit from experiencing
this Truth!!

Jason Goode

The plane is circling the airport, awaiting landing instructions with flaps down...all lights are flashing brightly... It should not be much longer for touch down.... fasten your seat belts...it's predicted to be a soft landing.

Namaste,

Susan

POOPness for SEPT 15: I NEED "Two Tickets To Paradise" KEEP DONATIONS COMING SUCKERS Do_not_donate

Consultations are available for a limited time..... For those that have expressed concern regarding beneficiaries, change of addresses and lost documentation. Scheduled consultations are available for a $30.00 donation. Go to 2goforth@safe-mail.net for questions and scheduling.

POOPness for SEPT 15: I NEED "Two Tickets To Paradise" KEEP DONATIONS COMING SUCKERS Scammer2

ZAP SAYS

HI ALL,

ANOTHER LEGEND HAS PASSED. EDWARD JOSEPH MAHONEY, BETTER KNOWN TO US AS EDDIE MONEY WAS A FAVORITE IN THE 70S AND 80S AND WILL BE MISSED. THIS WEEK’S SONG COMMEMORATES HIS PASSING ON SEPTEMBER 13. WE ARE GRATEFUL THAT HE WILL LIVE ON FOREVER THROUGH HIS MUSIC. EDDIE MONEY WAS DIAGNOSED WITH STAGE 4 ESOPHAGEAL CANCER.

THIS CANCER EPIDEMIC IS SUCH A WASTE OF LIVES, AND IT IS SO CURABLE. THERE ARE A PLETHORA OF REMEDIES OUT THERE FROM GOING ALKALINE, TO BAKING SODA, TO MUSHROOMS, TO EVEN LAPIS WHICH HAS SHOWN IT HAS A GREAT EFFECT ON CANCERS. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO NEED FOR PEOPLE TO DIE FROM THIS FUNGAL CONDITION SINCE ALL THESE REMEDIES ARE AVAILABLE AND HAVE BEEN SHOWN TO BE EFFECTIVE. BUT AS WITH ALL THINGS MEDICAL THAT GENERATE BILLIONS ANNUALLY, IT WILL CONTINUE TO BE THE NASTY DISEASE THEY ARE SPENDING FORTUNES ON RESEARCH AND DRUGS.

POOPness for SEPT 15: I NEED "Two Tickets To Paradise" KEEP DONATIONS COMING SUCKERS So-youre-not-a-doctor-and-dont-pretend-to-be-but-youre-going-to-tell-me-what-you

ONE OF THE SERVICE ASPECTS OF OUR ORGANIZATION IS MEDICAL. IN THIS DIVISION, WE WILL INVESTIGATE AND COMPILE A DATABASE OF EFFECTIVE SUBSTANCES THAT HAVE A CLEAR EFFECT ON MEDICAL CONDITIONS. THIS WILL BE ADMINISTERED BY TWO MEDICAL DOCTORS ON OUR STAFF THAT WILL VET OUT THESE SUBSTANCES AND PUBLISH THEIR FINDINGS. I AM CERTAIN THIS WILL HELP MANY.

ONE OF OUR GOALS IS TO ASSESS THE VALUE WE CAN OFFER TO MOTHER EARTH AND MOSTLY TO OUR HIGHER SELVES. THERE IS NO IDLE TIME TO FEEL SORRY FOR OURSELVES OR GET DEPRESSED. WITH THE HEALTH TECH WE HAVE, OUR LIVES HEALTH WISE WOULD BE QUITE DIFFERENT. FOR EXAMPLE OBESITY WOULD BE ELIMINATED AND PSYCHOLOGICAL HEALTH WOULD BE AT PEAK. LOVE, RESPECT AND COMMITMENT WOULD BE KEY ELEMENTS IN THIS AND WOULD MAKE A TREMENDOUS IMPACT ON OUR LIVES.

ONE FACET OF THIS THRUST IS SOMETHING ONE OF OUR TEAM HAS CALLED “LIVING FOODS”. SHE HAS DEVELOPED A METHOD OF GROWING AND PREPARING FOODS THAT KILL CANCER, DIABETES, AND MANY OTHER DISEASES. ALL WITH HER FOOD. SO IT TURNS OUT THAT DIET AND WHAT WE INTAKE IS CRITICAL TO OUR HEALTH AND WELL BEING. THIS WILL BE PUBLISHED AS WELL SHOWING RESULTS AND METHODS OF PREPARING FOODS THAT WILL HEAL.

THIS COMING WEEK WE WILL BEGIN OUR INFRASTRUCTURE BUILDOUT AND ESTABLISH OUR OFFICE PRESENCE THAT WE HAVE NEEDED TO DO FOR SO LONG.

ALL OUR SERVICE DIVISIONS WILL BECOME ACTIVE BUT AS WITH ALL START UP EFFORTS, THIS WILL TAKE TIME TO BUILD PROPERLY.

POOPness for SEPT 15: I NEED "Two Tickets To Paradise" KEEP DONATIONS COMING SUCKERS 200

EVERYTHING WE HAVE STOOD FOR REMAINS THE SAME WITH NO CHANGES DESPITE MANY PRESSURES TO CONFORM TO OTHER AGENDAS. WE WILL NOT BOW TO PRESSURE OF ANY TYPE IN OUR HUMANITARIAN SERVICE VISION.

AGAIN WE THANK ALL OF YOU FOR STANDING WITH US, AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU AT SOME POINT WHEN WE ARE FULLY ACTIVE.

GOD BLESS AND GREAT THANKS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOPness for SEPT 15: I NEED "Two Tickets To Paradise" KEEP DONATIONS COMING SUCKERS Giphy
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”

DID YOU KNOW?

Those of us who have been in the experience of the GCR/RV/Redemption for any period of time have been lulled into a sense of complacency where accepting the status quo has become the norm. True change only occurs when we revolt against mediocrity. When we start asking questions and quit being content to just exist, is when change flourishes. We must constantly educate ourselves in order to manifest the questions required for change. Being given this chance to start from the bottom-up again, we see where successes work, and you can also see where the status quo can be the biggest obstacle or roadblock to success.

The tragedy of life is not found in failure but rather, in complacency. Not in you doing too much, but doing too little. Not in your living above your means, but below your capacity. It's not failure but aiming too low that is life's greatest tragedy. You can never work too hard on attitudes, effort and technique.

It is the person who is content with what has been done that is the obstacle in the path of progress. Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

We all have a normal, but as you move outside of your comfort zone, what was once the unknown and frightening becomes your new normal. We shall have no better conditions in the future if we are satisfied with all the conditions which we have at present. What to fear is when things become better, people tend to want more for less work. We don’t want to turn this safety net of the RV into a hammock that lulls able-bodied people to lives of dependency and complacency.

In recent years, we've become enamored with our own past success. Lulled into complacency by the glitter of our own achievements. The U.S. became accustomed to the title of “Military Superpower”, forgetting the qualities that got us there. We've become accustomed to our economic dominance in the world, forgetting that it wasn't reckless deals and get rich quick schemes that got us where we are, but hard work and smart ideas, quality products and wise investments that forged our strength.

Our business leaders must not cling to old ways of doing business, or allow inertia or complacency to prevent them from making the decisions that they will eventually be forced to make.

It often seems easier not to move on, even when the muck and mire in which we're stuck seems less fearful and less challenging than the unknown path ahead. The potential of this RV/GCR has given people a reason to remain stuck. People will often say, "I know it’s coming, so I'm waiting". Having faith in this event happening is one thing but faith is not complacent, faith is action. You don't have faith and wait. When you have faith, you move. Complacency and accepting the status quo actually shows lack of faith.

When it's time to move in a new direction in order to progress, the right people will come to us. With our new-found wealth and abundance we must remain or strive to be benevolent. The benevolent have the advantage of the envious, because in the world today the envious man is tormented not only by all the ill that befalls himself, but by all the good that happens to another. Whereas benevolent people are better prepared to bear their own calamities unruffled, from the calm and serenity they have secured from contemplating the prosperity of all around them. It's our nature that human beings like success but they hate successful people. Your actions as an entrepreneur will define the perceptions of those who view you and ultimately determine how you succeed in your endeavors.

The average age of the world's great civilizations has been two hundred years. These nations have progressed through the following sequence and cycle: from bondage to spiritual faith, from spiritual faith to great courage, from courage to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to selfishness, from selfishness to complacency from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependency, from dependency back to bondage.

We must take advantage of this once in a life -time event to break the cycle. We must strive to be benevolent and remain humble in our fortunes. We cannot allow our abundance to foster the mentality of wanting more for doing less. The kind of entrepreneurs we need to be are the kind who are willing to fight that status quo, bureaucracy, complacency, and corruption.

We are now faced with the fact that tomorrow is today. We are confronted with the urgency of now. There is such a thing as being too late. This is no time for apathy or complacency. This is a time for vigorous and positive action. Change before you have to.

So why do I write, torturing myself to put it down? Because hate and force cannot be in just a part of the world without having an effect on the rest of it and in spite of myself I've learned some things. Without the possibility of action, all knowledge gets labeled "file and forget," and I can neither file nor forget. This is my small attempt at taking action. From my own personal point of view “To try and fail, has merit but to never try at all has none."

DJ
. Comments are always appreciated.
. P.S. if this post is not read within the text of the Poofness Newsletter
. consider it a facsimile and possibly edited to fit someone else’s agenda

POOPness for SEPT 15: I NEED "Two Tickets To Paradise" KEEP DONATIONS COMING SUCKERS Do_not_donate

Consultations are available for a $50.00 donation. Contact DJ at
replytodjpost@gmail.com for details.

DONATIONS

The principals of this newsletter bear the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your DONATIONS have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages.

The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity. Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct. goneforthfornow@gmail.com
Love and Kisses,
Team "Poofness"

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: rumormillnews.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
POOPness for SEPT 15: I NEED "Two Tickets To Paradise" KEEP DONATIONS COMING SUCKERS 2245507099POOPness for SEPT 15: I NEED "Two Tickets To Paradise" KEEP DONATIONS COMING SUCKERS 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

POOPness for SEPT 15: I NEED "Two Tickets To Paradise" KEEP DONATIONS COMING SUCKERS Empty Re: POOPness for SEPT 15: I NEED "Two Tickets To Paradise" KEEP DONATIONS COMING SUCKERS

Post by RamblerNash Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:42 pm

Jerzy Babkowski wrote:ONE OF THE SERVICE ASPECTS OF OUR ORGANIZATION IS MEDICAL. IN THIS DIVISION, WE WILL INVESTIGATE AND COMPILE A DATABASE OF EFFECTIVE SUBSTANCES THAT HAVE A CLEAR EFFECT ON MEDICAL CONDITIONS. THIS WILL BE ADMINISTERED BY TWO MEDICAL DOCTORS ON OUR STAFF THAT WILL VET OUT THESE SUBSTANCES AND PUBLISH THEIR FINDINGS. I AM CERTAIN THIS WILL HELP MANY.
Oh...Is it that time again for Jerzy to bring up Dr. McYearwood? LOL

POOPness for SEPT 15: I NEED "Two Tickets To Paradise" KEEP DONATIONS COMING SUCKERS Scree129
POOPness for SEPT 15: I NEED "Two Tickets To Paradise" KEEP DONATIONS COMING SUCKERS Screen50

http://www.oom2.com/t53284-more-poopness-international-hands

POOPness for SEPT 15: I NEED "Two Tickets To Paradise" KEEP DONATIONS COMING SUCKERS 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum