Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Al-Maliki: We reject that Iraq is a forum for settling accounts between countries I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Maliki: We reject that Iraq is a forum for settling accounts between countries I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Al-Maliki: We reject that Iraq is a forum for settling accounts between countries I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Maliki: We reject that Iraq is a forum for settling accounts between countries I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Maliki: We reject that Iraq is a forum for settling accounts between countries I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Maliki: We reject that Iraq is a forum for settling accounts between countries I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Maliki: We reject that Iraq is a forum for settling accounts between countries I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Maliki: We reject that Iraq is a forum for settling accounts between countries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Maliki: We reject that Iraq is a forum for settling accounts between countries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Maliki: We reject that Iraq is a forum for settling accounts between countries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Maliki: We reject that Iraq is a forum for settling accounts between countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Maliki: We reject that Iraq is a forum for settling accounts between countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Maliki: We reject that Iraq is a forum for settling accounts between countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Maliki: We reject that Iraq is a forum for settling accounts between countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Maliki: We reject that Iraq is a forum for settling accounts between countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Maliki: We reject that Iraq is a forum for settling accounts between countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Maliki: We reject that Iraq is a forum for settling accounts between countries I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Maliki: We reject that Iraq is a forum for settling accounts between countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Maliki: We reject that Iraq is a forum for settling accounts between countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Maliki: We reject that Iraq is a forum for settling accounts between countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Al-Maliki: We reject that Iraq is a forum for settling accounts between countries

2 posters

Go down

Al-Maliki: We reject that Iraq is a forum for settling accounts between countries Empty Al-Maliki: We reject that Iraq is a forum for settling accounts between countries

Post by RamblerNash Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:37 pm

Al-Maliki: We reject that Iraq is a forum for settling accounts between countries

Al-Maliki: We reject that Iraq is a forum for settling accounts between countries E4d1cce2089819f8c1ea3c15eede1251_L

15/09/2019 - 16:00

The head of the coalition of "State of Law" Nuri al-Maliki, on Sunday, during a meeting with a delegation of tribes and dignitaries of Nineveh province, Iraq refused to turn into an arena for settling accounts between countries.

The Information Office of the President of the "State of Law", in a statement seen by (Pasnews), "The President of the coalition of state law received in his office today a delegation of tribes and dignitaries of Nineveh province," noting that "during the meeting discussed the situation in the province and how to find solutions and real solutions to problems Facing the march of construction and reconstruction and providing services to the people of Mosul. "

Al-Maliki said, according to the statement that "Mosul and its people have paid the price of their patriotism and their high commitment are the advocates of the centrality of the state," noting that "the city includes a monolithic social fabric," stressing the need to "invest and employ this diversity in order to enhance confidence and participation to achieve the aspirations and hopes of the people of the province He stressed the importance of working in a team spirit and coordinating efforts between the political forces and the citizen to overcome the challenges, and begin to complete the process of reconstruction of cities affected by terrorism and contribute to the return of displaced people.

Maliki reiterated his rejection of "Iraq to be the arena for settling accounts between countries."

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/546553

Al-Maliki: We reject that Iraq is a forum for settling accounts between countries 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Al-Maliki: We reject that Iraq is a forum for settling accounts between countries Empty Re: Al-Maliki: We reject that Iraq is a forum for settling accounts between countries

Post by Captain259 Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:45 pm

=======WHO WOULD EVER LISTEN TO THIS THIEF===========

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum