Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru Jeff says - I have some very strong confirming  factual information I just received from the Iraq government directly.   DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Guru Jeff says - I have some very strong confirming factual information I just received from the Iraq government directly.

Go down

Guru Jeff says - I have some very strong confirming  factual information I just received from the Iraq government directly.   Empty Guru Jeff says - I have some very strong confirming factual information I just received from the Iraq government directly.

Post by Ponee on Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:15 pm

Guru Jeff

article on this morning's session of Parliament - they did not get anything done that was important...a few days ago I posted another article where they said they were going to try to resolve the Education Minster during the first FEW legislative sessions of Parliament...what we're waiting on right now guys is for them to finish the formation of the government by putting the Education Minister in place.  IMO they'll probably do it next Saturday the 21st...

...IMO tomorrow you will not see any information about the VP's in Iraq...I have some very strong confirming  factual information I just received from the Iraq government directly.  

I will share this with you when I see the one article I'm looking for...there is only one remaining position. 

It is only the Education Minister.  It shows that they have done away with the Vice Presidents.  Those positions have been eliminated...The only position we are waiting on is just the Education Minister.  

IMO they are going to complete that position on Saturday the 21st.  When I see news articles telling you that I will share my factual information that I have on how I received it directly from the Iraqi Government...

Last edited by Ponee on Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Guru Jeff says - I have some very strong confirming  factual information I just received from the Iraq government directly.   Empty Re: Guru Jeff says - I have some very strong confirming factual information I just received from the Iraq government directly.

Post by Ponee on Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:18 pm

Guru Jeff wrote:I have some very strong confirming  factual information I just received from the Iraq government directly.  

OMG!  Who really believes he talks directly with the Iraqi Gov't?!?!?!?!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum