Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Association of Banks Holds Workshop on “Guide to ICT Governance Controls” I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Association of Banks Holds Workshop on “Guide to ICT Governance Controls” I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Association of Banks Holds Workshop on “Guide to ICT Governance Controls” I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Association of Banks Holds Workshop on “Guide to ICT Governance Controls” I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Association of Banks Holds Workshop on “Guide to ICT Governance Controls” I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Association of Banks Holds Workshop on “Guide to ICT Governance Controls” I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Association of Banks Holds Workshop on “Guide to ICT Governance Controls” I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Association of Banks Holds Workshop on “Guide to ICT Governance Controls” I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Association of Banks Holds Workshop on “Guide to ICT Governance Controls” I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Association of Banks Holds Workshop on “Guide to ICT Governance Controls” I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Association of Banks Holds Workshop on “Guide to ICT Governance Controls” I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Association of Banks Holds Workshop on “Guide to ICT Governance Controls” I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Association of Banks Holds Workshop on “Guide to ICT Governance Controls” I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Association of Banks Holds Workshop on “Guide to ICT Governance Controls” I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Association of Banks Holds Workshop on “Guide to ICT Governance Controls” I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Association of Banks Holds Workshop on “Guide to ICT Governance Controls” I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Association of Banks Holds Workshop on “Guide to ICT Governance Controls” I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Association of Banks Holds Workshop on “Guide to ICT Governance Controls” I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Association of Banks Holds Workshop on “Guide to ICT Governance Controls” I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Association of Banks Holds Workshop on “Guide to ICT Governance Controls” I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Association of Banks Holds Workshop on “Guide to ICT Governance Controls”

Go down

Association of Banks Holds Workshop on “Guide to ICT Governance Controls” Empty Association of Banks Holds Workshop on “Guide to ICT Governance Controls”

Post by claud39 Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:49 am

Association of Banks Holds Workshop on “Guide to ICT Governance Controls”

12/09/2019

Association of Banks Holds Workshop on “Guide to ICT Governance Controls” 17057

Economy News - Baghdad

The Association of Iraqi Private Banks, on Thursday, a special workshop "Guide to the controls of governance of information and communications technology," which was issued by the Central Bank of Iraq.

The workshop dealt with the main paragraphs in the guide issued by the Central Bank and the requirements and stages of its implementation and the mechanism of issuing reports.

The manual is considered as binding rules and regulations for all banks and electronic payment companies operating in Iraq.

The workshop targeted IT managers and risk managers.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17729
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Association of Banks Holds Workshop on “Guide to ICT Governance Controls” Empty Information and Communication Technologies

Post by claud39 Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:01 am

Information and Communication Technologies

Information and communications technology ( ICT  : English transcription information and communication technologies , ICT ) is a term primarily used in the academic world, to designate the area of telematics , that is to say the technology of the computer , of the audiovisual , of media , of Internet and telecommunications , which allow users to communicate, access to sources of information, store, manipulate, produce and transmit the information in different forms: text, music , sound , image , video and interactive graphical interface ( GUI ). Legal and regulatory texts use the term electronic communications .
The new information and communications technology ( ICT ) raise new questions about their social integration and their resource requirements (materials, energy).

Association of Banks Holds Workshop on “Guide to ICT Governance Controls” 370px-Nuage33

History [ change | change the code ]

After the first steps towards an information society that was writing and then printing , great steps were the electric telegraph , then the telephone and the radiotelephone . IT has gained momentum thanks to printed circuit boards, the manufacturers of decentralized computing rapidly innovating . The television , the Minitel and the Internet and the mobile telecommunications have associated the image to text and speech, "wireless", the Internet and TV becoming available on mobile phones that also makes camera automatically .
The reconciliation of computing, audiovisual and telecommunications in the last decade of the xx th  century benefited from the miniaturization of components, to produce "multifunction" devices at affordable prices, from the 2000s . The rapid increase in the number of broadband Internet access (for example with ADSL or via cable television networks ) and very high speed internet access (with subscriber line networks). in optical fiber) has promoted the diffusion of audiovisual content at affordable prices since it has lowered ICT prices in two years between 2008 and 2010 1 .

With the development of the Internet and WEB 2.0 , the use of ICT has grown and the vast majority of citizens in industrialized countries use it to access information. By contrast, 2 , a geographic digital divide has developed with developing countries where broadband internet access is beyond the reach of most households. A large number of Internet users, via sites, blogs, social media or projects such as the encyclopedic Wikipedia project are constantly adding information to the internet.
The number of services available explodes, and generates jobs related to these technologies, for 3.2% of French GDP around 2010 and 5.5 expected in 2015 3 .
The sector requires more and more skills in communication, marketing and sales, the technique being a support for communication and organization. The professional profiles sought evolve accordingly note the International Observatory of Internet Professions, which analyzes the profiles and skills sought by the labor market in Europe 4 .
The uses of ICT extend, especially in developed countries, to the risk of locally increasing the digital and social divide and the gap between generations. From precision agriculture and forest management (traceability of timber to fight against traffic), global control of the global environment or biodiversity , participatory democracy (ICT for sustainable development) in through commerce, telemedicine , information, the management of multiple databases, the stock market , robotics and military uses , not to mention the assistance to the disabled(including blind people who use advanced vocal synthesizers as well as ephemeral Braille tracks ), ICTs tend to take a growing place in human life and the functioning of societies.
From 2007 to 2010 , the share of companies with an extranet increased from 17% in early 2007 to 35% in early 2010 5 .

Some fear a loss of individual freedom ( Big Brother effect , increasing intrusion of targeted and unwanted advertising ...) 6 . Prospectivists believe that ICT should take a growing place, or even be at the origin of a new civilizational paradigm , with perhaps an evolution of ICT towards NBIC ( Nanotechnologies, biotechnologies, computer science and cognitive sciences ) and artificial intelligence. .

Definition [ edit | change the code ]

The term "information and communication technologies" translates an English term used in various international fora that corresponds roughly to the field of telematics . It has different definitions depending on the author's point of view or the time, because of the progressive blurring of the boundaries of the areas concerned and the rapid evolution of techniques with digital convergence .
The definition of ICT remains particularly unclear: the term technology, which means "discourse on technology" is used instead of "technique" , which would be both simpler and more accurate. Information and communication technologies are tools to support information processing and communication, information processing and communication of information remaining the objective, and technology, the means to .
The Larousse dictionary defines information and communication technologies as "a set of techniques and computer equipment for remote communication by electronic means (cable, telephone, Internet, etc.) " 7 . But this definition is limited to the convergence of computing and telecommunications in order to communicate and does not take into account the impact of digital convergence in multimedia and audio-visual.
The Grand Terminology Dictionary of OQLF 8defines information and communication technologies as "a set of technologies resulting from the convergence of computer science and advanced techniques of multimedia and telecommunications, which have enabled the emergence of more effective means of communication, improving the processing, storage, dissemination and exchange of information ". This definition is much more complete than the previous one taking into account the digital convergence as a whole. It better reflects the view of the international institutions that consider the information and communications technology as the integration of telecommunications technology, information technology, multimedia and audiovisual 9. The rapid spread of high-speed Internet access has led to an explosion in the use of audiovisual services, which are becoming increasingly important in the concept of ICT, not only at the level of communication, but also at the level of information management. knowledge and dissemination. This extension of the concept of ICT is the source of many debates because of the importance of its impact on society.
According to an international agreement established by the OECD , the information and communications technology (ICT) include the following economic sectors 10  :

• sectors producing ICT (manufacturing of computers and computer equipment, TV, radio, telephone ...);

• sectors distributing ICT (wholesale of computer equipment ...);

• sectors of ICT services (telecommunications, computer services, audiovisual services ...).

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technologies_de_l%27information_et_de_la_communication
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum