Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Rafidain signs a contract with a Lebanese company to establish an integrated information center I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Rafidain signs a contract with a Lebanese company to establish an integrated information center I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Rafidain signs a contract with a Lebanese company to establish an integrated information center I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Rafidain signs a contract with a Lebanese company to establish an integrated information center I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Rafidain signs a contract with a Lebanese company to establish an integrated information center I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Rafidain signs a contract with a Lebanese company to establish an integrated information center I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Rafidain signs a contract with a Lebanese company to establish an integrated information center I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Rafidain signs a contract with a Lebanese company to establish an integrated information center I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Rafidain signs a contract with a Lebanese company to establish an integrated information center I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Rafidain signs a contract with a Lebanese company to establish an integrated information center I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Rafidain signs a contract with a Lebanese company to establish an integrated information center I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Rafidain signs a contract with a Lebanese company to establish an integrated information center I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Rafidain signs a contract with a Lebanese company to establish an integrated information center I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Rafidain signs a contract with a Lebanese company to establish an integrated information center I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Rafidain signs a contract with a Lebanese company to establish an integrated information center I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Rafidain signs a contract with a Lebanese company to establish an integrated information center I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Rafidain signs a contract with a Lebanese company to establish an integrated information center I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Rafidain signs a contract with a Lebanese company to establish an integrated information center I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Rafidain signs a contract with a Lebanese company to establish an integrated information center I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Rafidain signs a contract with a Lebanese company to establish an integrated information center I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Rafidain signs a contract with a Lebanese company to establish an integrated information center

Go down

Rafidain signs a contract with a Lebanese company to establish an integrated information center Empty Rafidain signs a contract with a Lebanese company to establish an integrated information center

Post by claud39 Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:10 am

Rafidain signs a contract with a Lebanese company to establish an integrated information center

11/09/2019

Rafidain signs a contract with a Lebanese company to establish an integrated information center 17029

Economy News _ Baghdad

Rafidain Bank announced on Wednesday that it has signed a contract with a Lebanese company to establish an integrated information center.

The bank said in a statement received by the "economic news" a copy of it, "he signed a contract with the Lebanese company Crystal Networks of Shore to contribute to the establishment of an integrated information center (DC) (Data Center)."

The bank added, "The contract includes the provision of all the requirements of the system (ACTIVE) and (PASSIVE) as well as the establishment of the Center for Disaster Recovery (DISASTER RECOVERY) and linking with (DC) and linking the branches of the bank inside and outside Iraq with (DC)."

Rafidain Bank was established by Law No. (33) for the year 1941 and commenced its operations on 19/5/1941 with a paid-up capital of (50) thousand dinars. The number of branches of the Bank is currently 164 inside Iraq, in addition to 7 branches outside Iraq: Cairo, Beirut , Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Sana'a, Oman, Jabal Amman.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17709
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Rafidain signs a contract with a Lebanese company to establish an integrated information center Empty Signing a contract With Crystal Networks Offshore

Post by claud39 Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:13 am

[ltr]Signing a contract With Crystal Networks Offshore[/ltr]

11/09/2019

Rafidain signs a contract with a Lebanese company to establish an integrated information center %D8%B5%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%87%20%D8%AA%D9%88%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%B9%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%82%D8%AF

Rafidain Bank signed a contract with (Crystal Networks of Shore) to contribute to the establishment of an integrated information center ( DC ) (Data Center). 

The signing of the contract was in the presence of the General Manager of Rafidain Bank and a number of heads of the departments of public administration as well as Crystal Networks of Shore company contract to provide all the requirements of the system ( ACTIVE) and (PASSIVE) as well as the establishment of the Center for Disaster Recovery ( DISASTER RECOVERY) and linking it with ( DC) Linking the bank branches inside and outside Iraq with ( DC).

http://www.rafidain-bank.gov.iq/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Rafidain signs a contract with a Lebanese company to establish an integrated information center Empty Network & Security Consultancy

Post by claud39 Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:42 am

Network & Security Consultancy

A key differentiator of Crystal Networks lies in its adoption of a system integration approach whereby customers can benefit from our consultants' extensive experience in designing, building and enriching networking and security designs and solutions. In fact, proactive enhancement and security mitigation plans are a valuable part of our delivered services.

Network and Application Performance Analysis

Crystal Networks helps its customers reach their applications' optimal performance throughout the entire application lifecycle. By testing new applications before deployment we ensure that the network and end-user demands are met. As for applications already in the production stage, Crystal Networks locates and repairs performance issues to limit any application downtime or loss of productivity. In addition, we ensure that Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are remained intact when migrating applications as part of a data center transformation or when transferring them to the cloud.

Rafidain signs a contract with a Lebanese company to establish an integrated information center Network-security-new

Managed Services & IT Outsourcing

Managed Services and IT outsourcing is a strategic method commonly used for operational enhancement and cost cutting. It involves the process of proactively outsourcing management responsibilities and functions. Our offered Managed Services, at Crystal Networks help customers anticipate, identify, and resolve issues faster, and with greater accuracy, while preserving as much supervision and control as possible.

Rafidain signs a contract with a Lebanese company to establish an integrated information center Img2-new

Software Driven Infrastructure

Software Defined Networking (SDN) enables organizations to accelerate application deployment and delivery through policy-enabled workflow automation, which tremendously reduces IT costs. SDN technology not only allows cloud architecture by delivering automated, on-demand application delivery and mobility at scale but also increases the benefits of data center virtualization, leads to enhanced resource flexibility and utilization causing reduced infrastructure costs and overhead expenses.

SDN is able to achieve these business objectives by integrating the management of network and application services into centralized extensible orchestration platforms that can automate the provisioning and configuration of the entire infrastructure. Commonly used centralized IT policies bring together disparate IT groups and workflows. Therefore, using SDN leads to a modern infrastructure that can deliver new applications and services in minutes as opposed to a matter of days or weeks as required in the past.
Flexibility, policy, and programmability are known for being the trademarks of Cisco's SDN solutions attained through a platform capable of handling the most demanding networking needs of today and tomorrow.

[size=30]Cisco-Powered
Services

Among the services offered, Crystal Networks offers various Cisco Cloud and Managed Services, including Cisco Webex and Meraki as well as reselling Cisco-Powered Services for Telepresence As A Service (TPAAS).[/size]

Online Meeting & Video Conferencing Solution

With Crystal Networks Cisco WebEx Conferencing solution, it is now possible for organizations of all types and sizes to connect with anyone, anytime and anywhere. The increase in work trends of disseminated teams, mobile workforces, global operations, and round-the-clock demands in the workplace today have led to an increased need for interconnectedness. As a result, web conferencing is a solution capable of boosting productivity, broadening reach and taking businesses to higher levels.

In addition, WebEx solutions make it easier to integrate web meetings into any organization's business processes. WebEx allows to schedule and start meetings from standard applications using seamless integration with Microsoft Office applications, IM, email and other enterprise business applications. It also offers the possibility to schedule a one-time or recurring meeting, start an instant session or even invite attendees, all from your Microsoft Outlook calendar. WebEx sessions can also be used as an add-on to in-person meetings to perform weekly staff updates for instance. This solution enables people who are out of the office to visualize the documents and presentations shared during the meeting from their current location.

Benefits:

• Get a quick start with no investment

• Maintain privacy and confidentiality of meetings through remarkable security

• Compatible with all common operating systems and platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux, UNIX, Solaris, as well as 3G and WiFi-supported smartphones

• Manage costs with an affordable and fixed monthly fee

• Allows Global Site Backup for an uninterrupted meeting experience and business continuity planning

Cisco Meraki Solution

With Crystal Networks Cisco Meraki solution, customers are able to benefit from the cloud to edge and branch networks through the delivery of easy-to-manage wireless, switching and security solutions allowing customers to seize new business opportunities and cut operational costs. Whether fortifying iPads in an enterprise or obscuring a campus with WiFi, Meraki networks is the solution.

Cisco Meraki is the only answer to unified controlling of mobile devices, Mac, PCs and the entire network from a centralized dashboard. In fact, it allows the ability to enforce device security policies, deploy software and applications and perform remote, live troubleshooting on thousands of managed devices.

Hosted Video Service

Crystal Networks & Globalcom Data Service (GDS) Hosted Video Service offers the possibility to manage from beginning to end the most critical multiparty videoconferences in the cloud by our Network Operation Center (NOC) and team of experts. Hosted Video Service allows any endpoint in any network to collaborate through video with colleagues, customers and partners with a guaranteed high quality experience every single time.

Crystal Networks & GDS Hosted Video Service is designed to connect video users from all over the world, whether from a conference room, desktop or mobile device. Customers that are registered for GDS Video Services obtain access to a full set of cloud hosted video services, including managed conferencing and webcasting.

Hosted Video Service allows the shift from a capital expenditure model to an operating expense model leading to an optimal management of resources and reduced costs.

GDS Managed Video Services

With GDS Managed Video Services, your mission critical multiparty videoconferences are managed from start to finish in the cloud by our NOC and team of experts. Managed Video Services let you use any endpoint on any network to collaborate over video with your colleagues, customers and partners - with a guaranteed high quality experience every time. GDS Video Services are designed to connect video users all over the world whether they are on immersive telepresence, conference room, desktop or mobile devices. Customers that are registered to GDS Video Services can get access to a full suite of cloud managed video services, including the managed conferencing, webcasting, and recording services.

Features

• Point-to-Point and Multi-Point video calls

• High definition video quality experience

• Desktop sharing / File transfer / Slide shows

• On demand recording and streaming services

• Address book management

Benefits

• Nil infrastructure investment

• Reduced travel expenses

• Datacenter based service availability

• Proactive management and support

• Availability of experts when and where needed

• Enhanced competitive edge

Partner Based Services

Crystal Networks is a highly competent professional system integrator characterized by its capability of acquiring a wide range of experiences in designing, implementing, operating and maintaining large complex networks and data centers.

Holding ten years of experience, Crystal Networks succeeded in focusing its history on offering managed operational services.

With a team of highly skilled employees, our carefully designed solutions, state-of-the-art equipment, and dedicated customer service centers Crystal Networks is able to offer customers unmatched world-class services.

Benefits:

• Control operating costs

• Focus on core functions

• Accelerate migration to new technology

• Get access to world-class capabilities and improve operational performance

• On-time applications

• Overcome seasonal workflows

• Overcome talent shortages

• Enhance risk management

• Outsourcing as a business model

https://www.crystalnt.com/Services.html

claud39