Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mnt Goat News Brief 9/10/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat News Brief 9/10/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mnt Goat News Brief 9/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat News Brief 9/10/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat News Brief 9/10/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat News Brief 9/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat News Brief 9/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief 9/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat News Brief 9/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat News Brief 9/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat News Brief 9/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat News Brief 9/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat News Brief 9/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mnt Goat News Brief 9/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mnt Goat News Brief 9/10/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mnt Goat News Brief 9/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mnt Goat News Brief 9/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mnt Goat News Brief 9/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mnt Goat News Brief 9/10/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief 9/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mnt Goat News Brief 9/10/19

Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 9/10/19 Empty Mnt Goat News Brief 9/10/19

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:18 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

So today we have an interesting and very controversial article from Sept 7th to review and clarify.

We are now hearing yet more international organizations getting involved with Iraq. Even the oil minister has stated Iraq is ripe for international investors. Really? Now even China even is stepping up and announces its willingness to invest in Iraq. This could lead to an economic revolution within Iraq.

How can they survive and transfer funds to and from Iraq with this currency auction still in place? Do they want to mess with these 3 zeros? Don’t they want a normalized and simplified currency denominations to work with? The answers are Yes and Yes and they have already told Iraq this is the case. This is why the finance committee is pushing the CBI to complete the project to delete the zeros.

So what is the holdup?

Who the hell said there is any holdup?

More news….

IRAQ, OPEC'S SECOND-LARGEST OIL PRODUCER HIT RECORD PRODUCTION HIGH

Iraq, OPEC's second-largest oil producer hit record production figures in August with an output of 4.88 million barrels per day (bpd), according to the latest figures from S&P Global Platts.

Iraq's highest-ever production count has contributed to what may be OPEC's first monthly output rise of the year, throwing a wrench into the 14-member organization's plans to limit global oil supply and keep a floor under declining crude prices.

"The recent increases in Iraqi production turned what was a sort of minor headache for OPEC into a fully-blown migraine," Dave Ernsberger, global head of commodities pricing at S&P Global Platts, told CNBC on Thursday.

More news….

IS THE PROEJCT TO DELETE THE ZEROS POSTPONED AGAIN?

I posted a special video set on my FB site on Sunday from the Finance Committee in order to help us sort through a recent article from a Sept 7th news media broadcast from Iraq. See full article below in the articles section. This article led us to believe that in fact it has been postponed again. Is this true? I want to clarify this article for everyone today.

Did they really just tell us they postponed the “project to delete the zeros” again?

Video #1:

https://www.facebook.com/ 281127528889313/videos/516526525827565/
So we know the Finance Committee has made the effort to tell us in the past weeks, with a barrage of articles that they were considering going ahead (and will probably go head) with the project. Why all these recent past articles if they intended only to postpone it again? This does not make any sense.

Video #2:
https://www.facebook.com/ 281127528889313/videos/527560858007891/

What other conclusions supports the craziness of this recent Sept 7th article?

1)I also know that they are now re-educating of the citizens via billboards and televised broadcast on the how the project to delete the zeros will work. This is now ongoing inside Iraq. But remember they have done too in parts in the past and then postponed it later again. Always due to something.

2)Iraq CAN NOT go much longer without the reinstatement and the launching of the smaller category notes. Today we have three (3) other articles telling us they are connecting with international organizations for the purpose of doing business with the international world.

3)The citizens are entitled to a better explanation than in this Sept 7th article, if in fact, the project is delayed again. We as investors are also entitled to an better explanation.

4)We are told in the aforementioned article that it has been postpone due to budgetary issues. Really? Funny how just recently they also told us they would use the “supplemental budget” from the 2019 budget surplus to re-mint the coins. In this article they are telling us they have a deficit. Really? We happened to know that in 2019 they had a budget surplus and even put together a supplementary budget on how to spend it.

5)Are all of these recent past articles, including the Sept 7th article just “opinions” from members of the Finance Committee or is this all policy that they are going forward with? Remember also this is not coming from the CBI but from the Finance Committee and other parliamentary members.

6)We also must remember that there is an effort by the UN through this Agenda 21 plan to bring down the US dollar and scale it with other currencies. The US dollar in their eyes has been king too long and they can not continue with their plans if the US dollar dominates the global markets.

We know there is a larger plan to bring down the US dollar and control it by this North American Alliance project with the UN under Agenda 21. The Us is too strong and this because of the finance clout and wealth of the US.

Under this plan the US would join a “Union” similar to the EU, then institute the AMERO (North American Alliance currency). Under this plan the Amero dollar replaces the Us Dollar, Canadian dollar and Mexican pesos. Good bye US sovereignty and good by US dollar. This would be the breaking point of the US and UN One World Government slavery. Do you see now why they need to do all this?

So many of these so -called intel guru jackasses come on their intel calls and make believe this is all so good and has to happen to get the RV. Really? I have to tell you that if the UN plan had been executed, as it would have under a president Hillary Clinton, you may as well just throw away your Iraqi dinars.

So, this too is why they used the de-facto peg of the Iraqi dinar to the US dollar in the first place. They did this because it is the most stable currency in the world and they needed to stabilize the dinar. But now they have been sucking on this proverbial tit too long and are too used to it. Corruption has set in and it is now hard to get off it. Also the US too is used to it as it draws a constant demand for the US dollar.

Any economists can tell you that supply and demand can bring the value higher. This is the problem with the US dollar being used in Iraq. The dinar must compete with the value of the US dollar. This too is why they often do these de-dollarization projects in Iraq – to limit the dollar and keep the supply low. The US does not want to stop this demand in Iraq for the dollar, as it is being stifled by other countries throughout the world already this is easy pickings for the US, as they control this aspect already. Will the US let Iraq stop these currency auctions? Will the US give up this demand for the US dollar?

All we can do now it sit tight and watch what happens next. Keep your eyes open for yet more articles on this subject matter.

More news….

IS PRIME MINISTER ADEL ABDUL MAHDI LEAVING?

Hear is an article that everyone should read. We all should stop this foolish nonsense about Mahdi leaving and being replaced. We should stop acting like immature children every time something like this is in the news. STOP and THINK first before reacting about what is really going on!

This is all politically motivated nonsense. Get it? I keep telling everyone there are elements in Iraqi politics that parallel the USA. These are elements of the “deep state” and do not want stability in Iraq or USA. Just like this constant ringing in our ears of impeachment, impeachment in the USA with Trump they are doing the same in Iraq with “No Confidence”. In Iraq there is a constant bashing of Mahdi. For the most part they just ignore it just as we have to ignore the democrat bashing of Trump. Oh – but like the Iraqi citizens we will also remember this slander of our president come 2020 elections and who are culprits to this. It will work against their best interest. It will backfire on them.

Article from Sept 8th:

Politics 08.09.2019 23:54 364 Editor: ms
Baghdad today – special

The legal expert, Tariq Harb, Sunday, September 8, 2019, the decision to withdraw confidence from Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, within the House of Representatives needs the approval of 165 deputies.

“The services provided during this period were modest not as stated in the government program of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi,” Harb said in an interview.
He said that “despite the presence of these indicators, but the parliamentary effort required to withdraw confidence from the government has not yet mobilized,” stressing that “the decision to withdraw confidence needs the approval of 165 deputies.”
The deputy of the alliance of Sairon Rami al-Skini, confirmed, Sunday, September 08, 2019, if the silence of Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, in the face of weakening the state puts him in front of two options either resign or withdraw confidence.

More news….

IRAQI PRIME MINISTER ADEL ABDUL MAHDI TO BEIJING, CHINA

BAGHDAD, Sept. 9 (Xinhua) -- An Iraqi economist said that the upcoming visit of Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi to Beijing later this month could lead to an economic revolution in Iraq through opening broad investment prospects in various fields, state-run al-Sabah newspaper reported on Monday.

"The prime minister's visit to China is of major significance for Iraq and could ESTABLISH PARTNERSHIPS OF MAJOR PROJECTS WITH CHINA, WHICH COULD LEAD TO THE UPCOMING ECONOMIC REVOLUTION IN IRAQ," the al-Sabah newspaper quoted the Iraqi economist Ghadeer al-Attar as saying.

"Abdul Mahdi is likely to agree with Chinese companies on the construction of roads and railway projects and the establishment of new international roads linking Iraq with neighboring countries, as well as the establishment of major industrial cities in the country," said al-Attar.

Al-Attar is also a member of the Iraqi National Business Council, an independent organization concerned with the development of the Iraqi economy and infrastructure.

On Sunday, al-Sabah newspaper quoted China's Ambassador to Iraq Zhang Tao as saying that "Chinese side attaches great importance to developing relations with Iraq, and looks forward to seizing the opportunity of this visit to make joint efforts hand in hand with the Iraqi side to further consolidate and deepen Sino-Iraqi relations."

The volume of the trade exchange between China and Iraq exceeded 30 billion U.S. dollars in 2018, according to Zhang, asserting that "China is the biggest trading partner of Iraq, and Iraq is the second biggest oil supplier to China, and the fourth biggest trading partner of China in the Middle East."

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.
Articles Begin

CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ HAS BEGUN STEPS TO JOIN THE OFFICIAL FORUM OF MONETARY AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS (OMFIF)

The Central Bank of Iraq has BEGUN STEPS TO JOIN THE OFFICIAL FORUM OF MONETARY AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS (OMFIF), an independent global think tank for central banks, pension funds and financial institutions with investment assets worth $ 36.2 trillion.

“Membership in this forum provides insight into the key topics of investment in two integrated channels of analysis and meetings, through high-level practical exchanges and content, as well as participation in meetings held in cooperation with the IMF,” the bank said in a statement. International Bank of England and the German Central Bank. ”

“The accession process also benefits from capacity-building opportunities for mid-level and senior staff.

(Mnt Goat- What? And you think they are postponing the project to delete the zeros again? Give me a break!)

SUITABLE CONDITIONS FOR THE WORK OF INTERNATIONAL COMPANIES AND ENCOURAGE FOREIGN INVESTMENTS

Oil Minister Thamer Ghadhban said on Thursday that the government and the ministry are keen to provide suitable conditions for the work of international companies and encourage foreign investments.

"We commend the national effort and its ability to manage oil fields and facilities efficiently," Ghadhban said in a statement received by Alsumaria News. Sufficient experience through their involvement in field work and specialized courses.

Ghadhban added, "The various events, challenges and circumstances have proved the professional and national responsibility enjoyed by engineers, technicians and workers in the oil sector." "According to the latest international standards.

(Mnt Goat- What? And you think they are postponing the project to delete the zeros again? Give me a break!)

CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ HAD A LEADING AND FUNDAMENTAL ROLE IN SUPPORTING THE NATIONAL ECONOMY

The Iraqi Council of Representatives and the political and economic circles are preparing to evaluate the implementation of the government of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi from its government curriculum.

In the midst of the ongoing discussions now requires the above to not separate between what has been achieved during the past years and what has been achieved during the year in which the government assumed the responsibility and bright points achieved by some of our economic and financial institutions during the economic and security shocks suffered by Iraq, which the Central Bank of Iraq had a leading and fundamental role In supporting the national economy and achieving economic resilience. In order not to overwhelm the rights of those who took direct responsibility to face those circumstances, difficulties and challenges.

The support provided by the Central Bank to the national economy during the economic and security shocks suffered by Iraq due to the economic and financial crisis and the war on terrorism is a bright spot and an honorable success experience in a country under harsh conditions and at a historic stage that is the most difficult in facing the economic and security challenges that no country has experienced. In the world, such as what Iraq went through as the management of the Central Bank of Iraq and his team and cadres proved that they had a prominent role in promoting economic resilience and moving steadily towards economic stability.

- What are the steps taken by the Central Bank in drawing up its strategy?

Through the wise efforts and prudent measures in the application of monetary policy and development policies of the Central Bank in the difficult economic phase of Iraq were able to draw a strategy for the years (2016-2020) and a clear road map human capital through important achievements made during the years (2015-2019) and still ongoing most notably:

-Maintaining inflation by not more than 2% and;

- a level of adequacy of foreign reserves within acceptable rates according to the latest criteria of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) increased by more than 160%, which is considered a sufficiently high percentage internationally as the foreign exchange reserves of Iraq amounted to 72 billion dollars until 30/6/2019, and;

- maintained the stability of the exchange rate and;

-stimulated the banking sector regulatory, supervision and control and the establishment of new units within the organizational structures of banks Such as compliance, combating money laundering, financing of terrorism, managing credit and operational risks, issuing money laundering law 39 for the year 2015;

-developing payment systems, implementing all retail and mobile payments, establishing a national exchange and working on applying international standards in report.

-In line with the principle of transparency and disclosure in addition to the Bank's daily efforts to stimulate financial inclusion operations and focus on the initiative to localize the salaries of employees for the purpose of raising the financial inclusion rate of the population who do not have accounts in the banking system, which actually increased from 11% to 22%.

According to the World Bank Bulletin. The Central Bank also announced recently to begin the completion of its investment banking projects for the years (2019-2023).

What about the measures taken by the Central Bank for the purpose of restoring public confidence in the banking and financial sector in Iraq?

For the purpose of restoring confidence in the banking sector, the Bank re-evaluated and classified banks IN ACCORDANCE WITH INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS and standards in evaluating business results and measuring the efficiency of performance.

The bank is taking its initiative to finance small and medium projects and is currently taking measures to implement the Council of Ministers Resolution 245 for the year 2019, the second axis of it paragraph (1) concerning facilitating investment and reconstruction operations and presenting a new initiative. Satisfied with investment projects in addition to his supervision and leadership of community initiatives funded by banks such as the Baghdad project and support the Iraqi Drama Fund and the launch of Islamic finance pooled national funding for large projects and the establishment of a fund enable and take regulatory and structural measures and the establishment of a depository center in the Iraqi market for securities The establishment of a national center for credit information. And the Iraqi Payment Council.

- What are the central tendencies to develop its relationship with Arab and foreign financial institutions that have been cooled by the financial crisis experienced by Iraq?

At the level of international banking relations, the Central Bank was able, WITH THE EXCEPTIONAL EFFORTS OF THE GOVERNOR AND HIS TEAM, to restore relations with Arab and foreign central banks and to deliver the achievements achieved during the past years to the ruling international financial institutions such as the Financial Action Organization, which contributed to the transition of Iraq's classification from gray to normal follow-up and finally out the Governor's visit in 2017 to the United Nations Security Council, presented by the achievements and organizational and structural developments, technical and compliance with international standards in financial reporting and enhance confidence in the Iraqi economy and Iraq's ability to adhere to international credit benefits and praises of the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund and the Financial Action Group have had a clear impact in promoting economic resilience and financial victory.

All the successes above make the Central Bank of Iraq and its team deserve the right word neutral service to our national economy and the Iraqi banking sector.

(Mnt Goat – Again this article is nothing more than the CBI governor Allaq “beating his own breast” and “patting himself on the back” on his way out of the position. I fully expect we will hear the announcement soon of the governor of the CBI and it will be official. Of course, like I said before there are opponents to this change. They liked the way it was so they can take advantage of the currency auctions and shift dollars to Iran.)

A STUDY TO DELETE ZEROS FROM THE NATIONAL CURRENCY

Saturday 7 September 2019 03:54 PM

BAGHDAD / .. The parliamentary Finance Committee, a study to delete zeros from the national currency, but they ruled out the application at the moment for several reasons.

“The proposal to delete the zeros has been (Mnt Goat – had been meaning in the past) submitted from the House of Representatives to the Parliamentary Finance Committee in order to study the change of the national currency and all categories and the printing of new coins, but the preliminary study (in the past) showed that the costs needed by the project is great,” the committee’s rapporteur Ahmed al-Saffar told reporters.

He added that “THE BUDGET DEFICIT FOR THIS YEAR AND IRAQ’S DEBT IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT REASONS THAT WILL LEAD (Mnt Goat -or led) TO DELAY THE DELETION OF ZEROS (three zeros),” noting that “the Finance Committee has assigned specialized bodies of monetary policy to study the project carefully to submit to the Finance Committee to be the main lines of this project, which Its beginnings go back years. (Mnt Goat - Yes they did and it was already decided to go ahead. We learned this by multiple articles over the past weeks.)

Al-Saffar pointed out that “deleting the zeros is a project with psychological effects rather than being actual, as the citizen will feel that his money is compatible with the requirements of his life and the movement of supply and demand and equal to hard currency.

(Mnt Goat – This article is now very controversial. It is NOT telling us they are postponing again the project to delete the zeros. What gets lost in the translation from Arabic to English is they are telling us in the past this is what happened and why it was postponed. Why do I say this? First of all Iraqi did not have a deficit in the 2019 budget. They had a surplus. So they are not talking current year.

I know it may read differently to many of you but I assure you this is not the intent of the article to postpone now but to inform us a PAST History of the project. So relax. Many of you are making more out of this article than you need to.)

THE DATE OF SENDING THE 2020 BUDGET TO PARLIAMENT,

Ahd News – Baghdad

The Finance Committee in the House of Representatives, on Monday, the date of sending the 2020 budget to parliament, expected to be November this year as a date to send from the government to the House of Representatives.

Committee member Mahasin Hamdoun told Al-Ahd News that discussions are still extensive between representatives of the House of Representatives and the Ministry of Finance to come up with an appropriate formula for the budget next year.

She stressed that those discussions will continue until November next to send from the government to the House of Representatives to discuss, read and vote on them.

(Mtn Goat – if for some reason we have to wait for the 2020 budget to get passed in order to re-mint the coins, then we are in for a long, long wait. )

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) and now the corruption in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. He has guided the honest, patriots of Iraq to fight for their homeland. So this new war now on our citizens is underway. New battles are raging every day over corruption. These are battles to save our societies from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people in Iraq and also in the United States. We must pray for our leaders that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit and guided to do God’s work. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For all leaders of all nations, that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will to bring about abundance and prosperity to all.

To fight this waging war on corruption, our freedoms, our liberties, socialist plans and injustice.

That the FREE WORLD may be a shining example for the rest of the entire planet.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Mnt Goat News Brief 9/10/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: